Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 89163
Location: Earth
on ESPN , make we see if bobo go finally score after a long and very dry spell

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20254
Are u trying to reach 89,000 post by Monday? :roll:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:11 pm
Posts: 32998
Location: Rehab!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
A u trying to reach 89,000 post by Monday? :roll:
:rotf:

_________________
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote:
My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 89163
Location: Earth
Quote:
This post was made by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40519
Location: Land of the Terrapins
he starts.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20254
maceo4 wrote:
he starts.



12 mins gone and the boy is yet to score even 1 meesly goal. What is he waiting for? 30mins ? :roll:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3978
20 mins gone still 0-0 with Juv dominating play.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40519
Location: Land of the Terrapins
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
he starts.



12 mins gone and the boy is yet to score even 1 meesly goal. What is he waiting for? 30mins ? :roll:


Insigne scored his 10th goal in 17 matches and some change. Napoli up 1-0.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40519
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Osimhen getting frustrated, making runs and the service is not coming...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 802
The Midfielders don't even look for their strikers, their aim is to shoot and score, especially the number 11 guy, Luzano.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 10363
maceo4 wrote:
Osimhen getting frustrated, making runs and the service is not coming...


The time tested "he is good, but his teammates are useless" narrative has started again abi? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth is the boy has been poor. Hurts me to say, but it's the plain truth.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40519
Location: Land of the Terrapins
bushboy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Osimhen getting frustrated, making runs and the service is not coming...


The time tested "he is good, but his teammates are useless" narrative has started again abi? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth is the boy has been poor. Hurts me to say, but it's the plain truth.


Just quoting what the ESPN commentators were saying...they really love Osimhens game.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 802
All these Fans don't watch football, they just check scores...Again,the issue is with the team not creating enough chances. The only thing he can do in this case is to fall back deep, force the opponents into committing fouls
and assist the team in build up plays and he did that yesterday.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 10363
gochino wrote:
All these Fans don't watch football, they just check scores...Again,the issue is with the team not creating enough chances. The only thing he can do in this case is to fall back deep, force the opponents into committing fouls
and assist the team in build up plays and he did that yesterday.


So, that is what a club record fee buys you abi? A foul winner? Lol...ok. I have heard it all on CE.

We can try to find every excuse in the book to make ourselves feel better because we are Nigerians and all love Osimhen, but the bitter truth is that so far, he is a failed signing. So far.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 802
bushboy wrote:
gochino wrote:
All these Fans don't watch football, they just check scores...Again,the issue is with the team not creating enough chances. The only thing he can do in this case is to fall back deep, force the opponents into committing fouls
and assist the team in build up plays and he did that yesterday.


So, that is what a club record fee buys you abi? A foul winner? Lol...ok. I have heard it all on CE.

We can try to find every excuse in the book to make ourselves feel better because we are Nigerians and all love Osimhen, but the bitter truth is that so far, he is a failed signing. So far.



Ogbeni! Try to be watching matches before commenting:
1. Osimhen is not 100 percent fit!
2. The Midfield is not functioning, What do you want him to do exactly? Do "a Maradona 86" and dribble his way from the Midfield to score? Give the boy a break abeg! Also it is his first season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14716
maceo4 wrote:
Osimhen getting frustrated, making runs and the service is not coming...


Osimehn is NOT making the right runs. I noted this problem with him back at Lille. His runs are too predictable and he can easily be marked out.

There was more than one occasion where Napoli broke and Osimehn failed to run into space. He is not getting into good positions and so players are not passing to him. He always stays on the defenders shoulder. He needs to improve this part of his game.

The top strikers get into space, into good positions so that you give your attackers no option but to pass to you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 802
Wrong! Their build up is too slow and allows defenders crowd the box 18,making it difficult to create good scoring chances, the commentator even confirmed this. Napoli should learn to play from the back like Liverpool and Mancity, this will draw out the opposition and create better channels for the strikers to run. Also more counter attacks should help, they hardly do any.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group