Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:33 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3819
All these guys are in terrific form at their respective clubs, Osimhen won't have to carry the burden of been the sole #9 as he has superb back up to boot! my worry still remains that our defence sha... which of our defenders save for maybe Tosin and Balogun are in good form?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20294
You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:19 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3819
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.

DEPTH!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20294
Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.

DEPTH!


I know. All 5 obviously cannot make the team. However, you have called for the inclusion of all of them so far. Kindly pick one to make the team for the next qualifiers along with Osihmen.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:29 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3819
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.

DEPTH!


I know. All 5 obviously cannot make the team. However, you have called for the inclusion of all of them so far. Kindly pick one to make the team for the next qualifiers along with Osihmen.

At least three of those names will make the list next month!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14722
All I know is that there is absolutely no room in SE for Onuachu, I dont care how many goals he scores in that useless league. SE must demand more from a striker than simple goal poaching in a mediocre league.

Tbh I'm not a fan of Awoniyi either. Not a very good technical player.

Josh Maja impressed on his full debut. I need to see more of Moffi but we have a lot of good strikers, Rohr needs to cut the BS and stop calling Musa and Onuachu.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17510
vancity eagle wrote:
All I know is that there is absolutely no room in SE for Onuachu, I dont care how many goals he scores in that useless league. SE must demand more from a striker than simple goal poaching in a mediocre league.

Tbh I'm not a fan of Awoniyi either. Not a very good technical player.

Josh Maja impressed on his full debut. I need to see more of Moffi but we have a lot of good strikers, Rohr needs to cut the BS and stop calling Musa and Onuachu.


You think Musa will be dropped? good luck

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20294
vancity eagle wrote:
All I know is that there is absolutely no room in SE for Onuachu, I dont care how many goals he scores in that useless league. SE must demand more from a striker than simple goal poaching in a mediocre league.

Tbh I'm not a fan of Awoniyi either. Not a very good technical player.

Josh Maja impressed on his full debut. I need to see more of Moffi but we have a lot of good strikers, Rohr needs to cut the BS and stop calling Musa and Onuachu.


Pick one as sub strikers to Osimhen. You complain about Rohr's selection all the time. Now you have 5 strikers and 2 slots available. Put your money where your mouth is. Pick 2 strikers for the next game.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20294
danfo driver wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
All I know is that there is absolutely no room in SE for Onuachu, I dont care how many goals he scores in that useless league. SE must demand more from a striker than simple goal poaching in a mediocre league.

Tbh I'm not a fan of Awoniyi either. Not a very good technical player.

Josh Maja impressed on his full debut. I need to see more of Moffi but we have a lot of good strikers, Rohr needs to cut the BS and stop calling Musa and Onuachu.


You think Musa will be dropped? good luck


Forget Musa. Pick 2 strikers for the next game.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17510
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
All I know is that there is absolutely no room in SE for Onuachu, I dont care how many goals he scores in that useless league. SE must demand more from a striker than simple goal poaching in a mediocre league.

Tbh I'm not a fan of Awoniyi either. Not a very good technical player.

Josh Maja impressed on his full debut. I need to see more of Moffi but we have a lot of good strikers, Rohr needs to cut the BS and stop calling Musa and Onuachu.


You think Musa will be dropped? good luck


Forget Musa. Pick 2 strikers for the next game.



**** is not dropping Musa. I have come to terms with it and you guys should as well. Every time he names his 23 man list, I pretend that we are only taking 22 players and convince myself that the 23rd (Musa) is a house boy who is joining the trip to take care of the players.


As for 2 strikers. Its normal practice to go with 3 strikers. The 3rd striker is usually a versatile player. Its dangerous to go into a match, talkless of tournament with only 2 strikers.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14722
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
All I know is that there is absolutely no room in SE for Onuachu, I dont care how many goals he scores in that useless league. SE must demand more from a striker than simple goal poaching in a mediocre league.

Tbh I'm not a fan of Awoniyi either. Not a very good technical player.

Josh Maja impressed on his full debut. I need to see more of Moffi but we have a lot of good strikers, Rohr needs to cut the BS and stop calling Musa and Onuachu.


You think Musa will be dropped? good luck


Forget Musa. Pick 2 strikers for the next game.



I would take Osimehn and Sadiq.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2868
At the moment, I would go with Osimhen, Sadiq, Onuachu, and Kele.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:03 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3819
danfo driver wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
All I know is that there is absolutely no room in SE for Onuachu, I dont care how many goals he scores in that useless league. SE must demand more from a striker than simple goal poaching in a mediocre league.

Tbh I'm not a fan of Awoniyi either. Not a very good technical player.

Josh Maja impressed on his full debut. I need to see more of Moffi but we have a lot of good strikers, Rohr needs to cut the BS and stop calling Musa and Onuachu.


You think Musa will be dropped? good luck

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:04 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3819
olu wrote:
At the moment, I would go with Osimhen, Sadiq, Onuachu, and Kele.

Onuachu is a failed experiment, I would rather Moffi takes his spot to see what he can offer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2436
Tobi17 wrote:
All these guys are in terrific form at their respective clubs, Osimhen won't have to carry the burden of been the sole #9 as he has superb back up to boot! my worry still remains that our defence sha... which of our defenders save for maybe Tosin and Balogun are in good form?


Terrific form ke? None has hit 10 goals the whole season. And i probably see only Moffi hitting that Target and maybe Simy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8934
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.

DEPTH!


I know. All 5 obviously cannot make the team. However, you have called for the inclusion of all of them so far. Kindly pick one to make the team for the next qualifiers along with Osihmen.


Why must it be Osimhen, especially with his currently poor form❓❗️


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 20294
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.

DEPTH!


I know. All 5 obviously cannot make the team. However, you have called for the inclusion of all of them so far. Kindly pick one to make the team for the next qualifiers along with Osihmen.


Why must it be Osimhen, especially with his currently poor form❓❗️


Cheers.


Because the coach doesnt select his team based on who scored tge last time he watched a game on TV. Btw, Osihmen is not in poor form, he"s just not in form.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 8934
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.

DEPTH!


I know. All 5 obviously cannot make the team. However, you have called for the inclusion of all of them so far. Kindly pick one to make the team for the next qualifiers along with Osihmen.


Why must it be Osimhen, especially with his currently poor form❓❗️


Cheers.


Because the coach doesnt select his team based on who scored tge last time he watched a game on TV. Btw, Osihmen is not in poor form, he"s just not in form.


:lol: :lol: :lol: You’ve just demonstrated that if one wants to listen to rubbish then CE is the right place to come :lol: :lol: :lol: ❗️


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 13255
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.

DEPTH!


I know. All 5 obviously cannot make the team. However, you have called for the inclusion of all of them so far. Kindly pick one to make the team for the next qualifiers along with Osihmen.


Why must it be Osimhen, especially with his currently poor form❓❗️


Cheers.


Because the coach doesnt select his team based on who scored tge last time he watched a game on TV. Btw, Osihmen is not in poor form, he"s just not in form.


:lol: :lol: :lol: You’ve just demonstrated that if one wants to listen to rubbish then CE is the right place to come :lol: :lol: :lol: ❗️


Cheers.



Naa I understood what he meant.
Osimhen is 2 clicks above average. Hence when he is not in his tip top form, he is till above average. Better than Musa, Paul :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14722
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
You have listed 5 strikers. Pick one to sub foe Osimhen, there's only room for 1 of them in a 2 man list.

DEPTH!


I know. All 5 obviously cannot make the team. However, you have called for the inclusion of all of them so far. Kindly pick one to make the team for the next qualifiers along with Osihmen.


Why must it be Osimhen, especially with his currently poor form❓❗️


Cheers.


Because the coach doesnt select his team based on who scored tge last time he watched a game on TV. Btw, Osihmen is not in poor form, he"s just not in form.



Imagine a coach wanting to bench a player with 5 goals in 10 games, plus a handful of assists, a player who was absent during our last 4 failures to win a game. (we were winning 4-1 against SL when he came off)

Osimehn is undisputed #1 until his form in SE dips.

Onuachu can be crowned goal king in Belgium or the moon and I dont care. He does not fit SE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5626
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
Musa will be dropped.

He hasnt kicked a ball since october and list has to come out next week.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:23 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 3819
Ugbowo wrote:
Musa will be dropped.

He hasnt kicked a ball since october and list has to come out next week.

Hopefully permanently as well, he has served us well but abeg he has absolutely nothing to offer the NT anymore besides aimless pace and "experience".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14722
Tobi17 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
Musa will be dropped.

He hasnt kicked a ball since october and list has to come out next week.

Hopefully permanently as well, he has served us well but abeg he has absolutely nothing to offer the NT anymore besides aimless pace and "experience".


He needs to be stripped of his captaincy. That is the first step. Rohr needs to stop his habit of awarding the captaincy to the "dead legs" of the team.

Next captaincy should be Ndidi.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], oyek, Tobi17 and 45 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group