JJ-OKOCHA: MESSAGE FOR YOU--YOUR CLUB IS THERE NOW!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
JJ-OKOCHA: MESSAGE FOR YOU--YOUR CLUB IS THERE NOW!

Post by GUEST »

Aston Villa [1 - 0] Bolton W.

10' [1 - 0] Thomas Hitzlsperger

39' Gavin McCann

I hope this cheer you up
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

GUEST, what sort of crap is this? As soon as you posted this thread, Villa went and scored again! Now they only need 1 more goal to send the match to extra time!!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

maybe JJ can catch a flight and help them win
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Eagle Winged wrote:GUEST, what sort of crap is this? As soon as you posted this thread, Villa went and scored again! Now they only need 1 more goal to send the match to extra time!!
Sorry bro--I just saw that.
sublimeskills
Egg
Egg

Post by sublimeskills »

You read my mind. I hope that Bolton in the final of Carling Cup will help ease the anxiety that may exist in his mind whislt in Tunicia. Maybe this could be a dded bonus for SE. We lack structure against Morocco. If Morocco was so good, how come they were only able to score 1 goal. That wasn't a well prepared and organized SE out there today. They looked very fit though. That is a great plus. I hope we qualify but will be a shame if we don't. Other teams are also as bad as we are when it come to preparations except the North Africans. Then again, we have beaten NAfrican teams in the past with lack of preparations. I honestly will not blame any player in the team. It is easier to pick a bad egg in a well balanced and structured that when all are playing like headless chicken.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Its over! Bolton are in the final! :mrgreen: