CYBEREAGLES FIRST EVER ZOOM PRE-GAME DISCUSSION March 26

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CYBEREAGLES FIRST EVER ZOOM PRE-GAME DISCUSSION March 26

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:So, guys, how was the experience?

Should this now be a regular occurrence?

Once again, thanks to everyone involved in setting this up and to the extended CE family for showing up and making it what it is. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I think it was a positive experience.
As predicted, members were quite civil and there was nothing to complain about.
However I believe that if we are to make this a regular occurrence, we should allow 5 or 10 minutes at the end for njakiri. It kind of happened at the end of the pre-game zoom meeting but was unplanned and cut off.
I am certain it'll still remain a friendly exchange.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote:

Once again, thanks to everyone involved in setting this up and to the extended CE family for showing up and making it what it is. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap:
However I believe that if we are to make this a regular occurrence, we should allow 5 or 10 minutes at the end for njakiri. It kind of happened at the end of the pre-game zoom meeting but was unplanned and cut off.
Noted!

Thanks again to the team for a job well done! :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Damunk wrote:

I agree. It got me back to CE after a few years of being disconnected.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

When will the next pre-game discussion hold?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

This should be something we should do regularly. In the long run, it will bring in the future CE members because VIDEO is priceless for the younger folks. We should get these younger folks involved because they will have very GOOD ideas on how to attract their mates to the future CE. From my viewpoint, there are three sets for a CE Zoom:

1. Interviews -- Damunk has provided very good leads here and was responsible for securing the attendance of NFF VP. In my view, it was a nice event that CE really should continue. He was also on the verge of getting parents of British born SE players to one event.

2. Pre-match Event -- This was also very good. Here we can get ex-players, journalists, NFF guys to attend.

3. Post-Match Event -- This was good with all duration participation by CE members.

Note that CE members are participants at all the events, especially in #3. There is no other such programming anywhere else. In the CE ZOOM, this is a CE event where CE members participate and it can also be uploaded to a Youtube account with the goal of attracting NEW CE audience to future events and creating notoriety with SE players and Nigerians at large.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics