Kelechi and Ndidi vs ManU( x2 Kele)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Kelechi and Ndidi vs ManU

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:77 starts , and Kele has been involved in 52 goals .. and some on these forums questioned his ability.. we know the likes of Damunk wanted him out of the Nigerian setting for the likes of those rejects at Fulham... when was the last time we ever heard of a UK /foreign ( as far as football development ) raised SE being touted as APOY etc or European clubs breaking Nigerian transfer records...our most expensive players are developed by us ... We need to top all these trash recruiting system and go back to basics

we know who has been nominated and won it for Nigeria. they all player Youth football for the U17s, u21s and u23s. We've always had a history of bringing players and supplying the SE with worldclass players... since peakmilk we've suffered because that joker focuses on championship trash rejects

It's not about not wanting him in the Se but doing what a striker is supposed to do, Score goals. Simple. Now he's doing that and adding assist and hustle to it too. :clap: No sentiments!
Bigporkey doesn't have sense. Don't expect him to have a clue what you're talking about.

Damunk ni ko ma wa kiri. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
time after time i have knocked you off this forum with points, all your response are insults left and right.... i stand by what i have been preaching on these forums , you are an enemy of progress and you never stick to the topic.. your will of wanting to punish the SE with mercenaries will never work. The corruption you, **** pekmilk and co been serving Nigerian football fans will lead to yall being disgraced. Shame , shame , shame
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi and Ndidi vs ManU( x2 Kele)

Post by maceo4 »

Kele sef, the scream at the end lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbdVFoQEZ ... e=youtu.be[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:Kele sef, the scream at the end lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WbdVFoQEZ ... e=youtu.be[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The guy has worked hard, and like his manager said "has been very loyal and patient"
Really happy for him.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robotnik wrote:Nigeria's Haaland. Pair Iheanacho and Osimhen together
this is the kind of comment that pisses me off, why couldn't you say Norway's Iheanacho
Huh! That would be a really silly thing to say considering we are on a Nigerian forum and he's speaking specifically about Kelechi.

So he is supposed to say 'Kelechi is the Nigerian Iheanacho'???

Use your head man!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SylverEagles wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
this is the kind of comment that pisses me off, why couldn't you say Norway's Iheanacho
Huh! That would be a really silly thing to say considering we are on a Nigerian forum and he's speaking specifically about Kelechi.

So he is supposed to say 'Kelechi is the Nigerian Iheanacho'???

Use your head man!
you are pretty slow :rotf: the fact you explained this post shows how you failed to understand the post. Now I will ask you to use your own head and understand the post, kai :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi and Ndidi vs ManU

Post by wale1974 »

maceo4 wrote:8 goals in his last 9 games
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Respect to Kele........I thought he was finished.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I was in Spain on holiday during the under 17 tournament that Kele starred in. I watched every single game 9ja played and could tell Kele was a cold bloodied finisher.

All he needed to regain his sharpness and confidence was games . I said it last week and I will repeat it thank God Harvey Barnes & James Maddison are injured ...... in the past whenever Kele came on as a sub especially Barnes would not pass to him.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Flex Swift wrote:I was in Spain on holiday during the under 17 tournament that Kele starred in. I watched every single game 9ja played and could tell Kele was a cold bloodied finisher.

All he needed to regain his sharpness and confidence was games . I said it last week and I will repeat it thank God Harvey Barnes & James Maddison are injured ...... in the past whenever Kele came on as a sub especially Barnes would not pass to him.
+1000

I thought I was the only one that saw that.

Wha choo looking at?!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

lacidi wrote:That's what happens when you fail to return Kele's slippers.

:lol: :lol: magwaya oh!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:I was in Spain on holiday during the under 17 tournament that Kele starred in. I watched every single game 9ja played and could tell Kele was a cold bloodied finisher.

+1000

I thought I was the only one that saw that.
Nope, it was pretty obvious...bobo was becoming very selfish in general...not just to Kele
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Kele :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Our own O Rei! :thumbs: I love it. :thumbs:
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

In Jesus's name, the final will be Leicester vs Man City and Kele go pepper Dem. AMEN :mrgreen:
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Well said. Colo mentality is deeply ingrained.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it