Vandrezzer FC refuse to play Go Round FC over TV access

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Vandrezzer FC refuse to play Go Round FC over TV access

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfgCVSbBMpY[/video]
This dude's accent get as e be :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Enugu II wrote:As more of this emerges, it will be updated here. In any case, here is the issue:

1. The issue is not recording of the matches.

2. The issue is about live-streaming of the matches.

Recording and live-streaming are clearly not the same thing. On live-streaming, the problem becomes a revenue issue. Who is pocketing the funds? The home teams are claiming that Vandrezzer cannot record matches that Vandrezzer is not hosting. The home teams claim that funds from such live-streaming belongs to the home team and not to Vanderezzer. Definitely a legitimate claim that the league has to resolve but I do not see how such funds should belong to the away team. In my view, it is something the league should resolve but this is about funds.

More should break on this matter, one hopes.
Hmm, if the league has a broadcasting deal which encompasses the recording and live streaming of the games then I get some kind of profit sharing with all the teams. But if its just one team that invests their time and money, brings the equipment, pays for bandwidth why should other teams benefit where they didn't sow? The league should actually be working with Vandrezzer to see how they can build on top of what they've done so they can expand it to all the games, why should teams be calling area boys to come and destroy equipment? Nothing seems to make any sense in this una country...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

maceo4 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:As more of this emerges, it will be updated here. In any case, here is the issue:

Recording and live-streaming are clearly not the same thing. On live-streaming, the problem becomes a revenue issue. Who is pocketing the funds? The home teams are claiming that Vandrezzer cannot record matches that Vandrezzer is not hosting. The home teams claim that funds from such live-streaming belongs to the home team and not to Vanderezzer. Definitely a legitimate claim that the league has to resolve but I do not see how such funds should belong to the away team. In my view, it is something the league should resolve but this is about funds.

Hmm, if the league has a broadcasting deal which encompasses the recording and live streaming of the games then I get some kind of profit sharing with all the teams. But if its just one team that invests their time and money, brings the equipment, pays for bandwidth why should other teams benefit where they didn't sow? The league should actually be working with Vandrezzer to see how they can build on top of what they've done so they can expand it to all the games, why should teams be calling area boys to come and destroy equipment? Nothing seems to make any sense in this una country...
If they ask you now, you will puff your chest that you've said something.

Why stop with suggesting the NNL should work with Vandrezzer? While we are at it, perhaps record companies and movie companies should start working with bootleggers.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

If they ask you now, you will puff your chest that you've said something.

Why stop with suggesting the NNL should work with Vandrezzer? While we are at it, perhaps record companies and movie companies should start working with bootleggers.
Why I no go puff chest now? :mrgreen: But your own get k leg, how are they bootleggers when they are the only source to get the product? Like I said, if NNL were smart they would work with them to copy their blueprint and spread to all games, it will only benefit the league.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Vandrezzer’s decision too hasty ― NNL

….Says, ‘they should’ve waited for NFF Appeals Committee’

The Nigeria National Football League has dismissed allegations levelled against it by Vandrezzers FC of Lagos as unfounded.

Reacting to the reasons adduced by the Lagos based club for which they based their pulling out of the league, NNL Chief Operating Officer, Emmanuel Adesanya said the club’s accusations were unfounded.

Speaking in a chat with Sports Vanguard, Friday, Adesanya said contrary to what the management of Vandrezzer FC said, in the case of Osun United, the NNL could not have taken a decision without getting match reports from the officials appointed to superintend the match.

“The match in Osogbo ran its full course and the result was in favour of the home side. This was supported by the match commissioner’s and match referee’s reports, hence the decision to award the match to Osun. Whatever happened outside the pitch did not interfere with the course of the match“

When reminded that match officials could have compromised in their reports, Adesanya replied, “That is why we have Independent Match Assessors. They are neither known by the match commissioners nor the referees. Even the clubs do not know them.”

He also dismissed the incident at the home match of Go Round FC in Omoku, Rivers State.

“We at the NNL were not aware of any negotiations between the two clubs concerning the said money the home side asked them to pay before they would allow live streaming of the match. While we support the live streaming of matches, it must however be made clear that the home side have absolute rights to the match. Apart from Vandrezzer, other clubs including Shooting Stars of Ibadan also livestream their matches. But I must say Vandrezzer FC are the most equipped, I give it to them.”

Continuing, Adesanya said, “During our negotiations with Vandrezzer FC, we asked them if the demand for whatever amount Go Round was asking for was documented. They said no. Was that enough for them to have refused to play the game? They left Omoku that evening and drove all night to Benin, despite the risk they were putting their players and officials to.”

Adesanya said the decision by the club to pull out from the league was hasty and unfortunate. “They had appealed to the NFF Appeals Committee. They should have waited for the committee to meet and make a decision on their case before any action. The NFF Appeals Committee is expected to sit before the next round of matches which begins next week. I think they were hasty.”