Anayo Iwualaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: Anayo Iwualaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post by chief nfachairman »

I like anayo alot. He has a maradona like stature. Very confident, fast, skillful and direct. He also has an eye for the pass.

He looks like a perfect 10/Am.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
my goodness , what a player... wow , see dribbling with some serious pace and that goal was sick... this dude won't be a homebase for long...chei , the guy is LIT!!!!
Ejike Uzoenyi is back!
Jokes aside I like his blistering pace, close ball control and balance... maybe he can bring more to the NT, he will be more than a handful if he can improve that final pass!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
my goodness , what a player... wow , see dribbling with some serious pace and that goal was sick... this dude won't be a homebase for long...chei , the guy is LIT!!!!
Ejike Uzoenyi is back!
:bump:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

He needs to add goals to his game. He is too Ikedia-ish for my liking.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

playing in Confederations cup tomorrow

Enyimba vs Etoile du sahel
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Enugu II wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Lolly wrote:I am not impressed. His decision making is very suspect.
Lolly,

Just asking: How is Chukwueze's decision making?
Equally as bad. I have lost faith in Chukwueze especially when he is playing for Nigeria. I used to believe he would develop into a superstar but he seems to have slowed down and is not improving at all. He was the worst player on show against Lesotho.
Thanks. Just checking on your evaluation of players.
So do you agree with my evaluation of both players?
Not 100%. I need to see more of Iwuala but there is some Chukwueze in him that is a concern i.e. putting your head down and trying to get past several players instead of a simple pass. He does, however, have some really good movement and appears quite fast on the ball with seamless change of pace and direction.
EII, the tendency to go it alone is something that can be coached out of him in a good system. Iwuala does need to learn to play with the people around him. If he can do that, he’ll become a solid footballer❗️

Cheers.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Enugu II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:I like his game.
He has really made the case to scout for local talents and not dismiss all locally-based players with a wave of hand. I love it!! Scout all over the world including NIGERIA.

I don't think that home-based players are dismissed with a wave of the hand. That's a very inaccurate statement. Home-based players have been called up and given opportunities. It's only in the last couple of years (with the start-stop nature of the league that home-based players have been largely ignored.