BTW Nwakali don hang.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BTW Nwakali don hang.

Post by maceo4 »

He always posts how he practices them, practice makes perfect, really lovely FK.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

who?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Huesca have moved out of the relegation zone in La Liga and hopefully they stay up. A confident and revitalised Nwakili would be an asset to them. He's getting regular playing time and he should take that form back to La Liga next season and hopefully catch the attention of Rohr again.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

"El spectacula Nigeriano" - that's how the commentators described him. It's very difficult for creative African players to get a chance to show their stuff but he's now finally beginning to show what he's about with 2 goals in the Last 3 games and very good passing from range along with his ability to hold the ball. Hopefully he continues to develope his ability to read the game so he doesn't get caught ball watching in MF. Imho, he's the perfect partner for wilf in our MF with Olise in front of them.

See gooaaalasoo!! @1.00

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vD8UHK8ong&t=1s[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:"El spectacula Nigeriano" - that's how the commentators described him. It's very difficult for creative African players to get a chance to show their stuff but he's now finally beginning to show what he's about with 2 goals in the Last 3 games and very good passing from range along with his ability to hold the ball. Hopefully he continues to develope his ability to read the game so he doesn't get caught ball watching in MF. Imho, he's the perfect partner for wilf in our MF with Olise in front of them.

See gooaaalasoo!! @1.00

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vD8UHK8ong&t=1s[/video]
What Sunday Sunday league is this?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

tedder89 wrote:Gotti - High praise coming from you; I frankly lost hope after he couldn’t get 5 mins at end of a game for a frankly atrocious Huesca team....
Gotti wrote:Kid is a certified baller...
Saw the last game (0-0 vs Espanyol) and kid CONTROLLED the midfield.

Same here. I was expecting him to establish himself as Huesca’s best player and then get a move to a team like Atletico Madrid in the summer.

I must confess I have lost interest in the boy now. He has squandered too many second chances.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

1naija wrote:Sadiq needs to be invited for the September matches. His pace is something else.
What about the June matches?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Adisboy wrote:
1naija wrote:Sadiq needs to be invited for the September matches. His pace is something else.
What about the June matches?

Too late for June. There is no Fifa window between now June to test his fit into the team in a friendly.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:Nice passing, but when not in possession he can be very lazy and jogs around, even when his team is under pressure and his teammates are passing his jogging self to run back...
You've started again..o :D
That's how you got The Caterpillar (abi na Carpenter) kicked off SE contention. Now, the dude is backing up Obinna Nwobodo on loan at some mid-level Turkish club.
maceo4 wrote:Beautiful FK goal from Nwakali!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Nice passing, but when not in possession he can be very lazy and jogs around, even when his team is under pressure and his teammates are passing his jogging self to run back...
That's how you got The Caterpillar (abi na Carpenter) kicked off SE contention. Now, the dude is backing up Obinna Nwobodo on loan at some mid-level Turkish club.
His laziness is too much, I was shocked seeing their striker run past him to defend a counter. He will really need to improve his workrate to be a better player. But his talent level is much higher than the stiff mechanic, he’s really good at ball retention and distribution, but he won’t be able to get away with the laziness at a better team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I agree he needs to improve the defensive side of his game. However, I don't think he's as lazy as you described.

:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
His laziness is too much, I was shocked seeing their striker run past him to defend a counter. He will really need to improve his workrate to be a better player. But his talent level is much higher than the stiff mechanic, he’s really good at ball retention and distribution, but he won’t be able to get away with the laziness at a better team.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

It more so that he lacks intensity in his pressing game, it was one of the reasons he was deployed on the wing during his time in Holland which didnt do him any favours.
olu wrote:I agree he needs to improve the defensive side of his game. However, I don't think he's as lazy as you described.

:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

He scored again yesterday.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

lacidi wrote:He scored again yesterday.
He's lazy , too this and too that but the boy just keeps doing his thing on the green grass. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

He lost his dad. He dedicated the goal to his dad. Pulled up his jersey to show the dedication on his inner shirt.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.