Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 13386
ohenhen1 wrote:
ANC wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
-----------------------Uzoho------------------------------
Ebuehi---- Awaziem-----Akpoguma/Adekunle------- Sanusi
---------------------------Ndidi----------------------------

------------Anayo------------------------Aribo---------------------

---Chukwuze-----------Osimhen--------Iheanacho---

Maybe too late to replace Balogun and Ekong before World cup qualifiers. But there has got to be plan in place to find replacements. They have lost a step or two and will be a liability against faster, more creative strikers. Can't go to the World cup with Balogun and Ekong starting for Nigeria, it would be a disaster.



Balogun is suspect when it comes to speed, but the man has a way of properly positioning himself. He should start. Ekong, I am not a fan of. Awaziem should be ahead of him! Aina should be ahead of Sanusi any day!


What is Balogun age?




30+ but still young


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 23009
Location: Cyberspace
vancity eagle wrote:
Congrats to our boys, this FIFA window has brought much joy in contrast to the last. So where is the team today after these 2 matches and what should be done moving forward towards World Cup qualifying in June.

We have established that Onuachu is a good option off the bench, he has finally come of age (we hope) it seems he is a clinical finisher, while not offering much else to the team play, but that in itself is a deadly weapon that needs to be used effectively.

Ebuehi finally played a match, and while he did well, it wasn't the great performance some are suggesting, I wanted more offensively to be honest.

Sanusi had an off day today, but he is our undisputed left back. With Aina's ability to also play LB, as far as I am concerned Jamilu Collins is surplus to requirements. He is not SE quality.

Ndidi is a certified baller, and has added some creativity to his game. The guy controlled the midfield, and frankly Rohr needs to find a deputy, in case of injury or suspension, because we will suffer without him. Rohr needs to look at Yusuf AlHassan or even some of the top DM's or combatative 2 way midfielders in the NPFL.

We have not figured out our best system, and what is good is that Rohr has experimented with 433, 352, and 442, and I think it will be good if our team can change system depending on opponents or the personnel available.

433 : Our most used system, which allows Iwobi to play #10 however does not utilize the number of deadly strikers at our disposal

442: Brings in the extra striker, however both Iwobi and Chukwueze are much worse in this system than in a 433. Iwobi isn't as good on the wings, and Chukwueze is further away from goal and starts to run into culdesacs.

352: IMO this may be our best formation currently, as we can utilize the Nacho Osimehn pairing without compromising Iwobis central attacking position. We can also utilize an extra CB as we have plenty of them. Only downside is we may lose out on Chuks, Kalu, etc.

Rohr needs to figure out which system is best. I'm really not sold on this 442, I think it will be a disaster against stronger teams as well as the midfield will be lightweight. The 352 can allow Iwobi to do most of the creating and Ndidi and Aribo or Etebo can sit back more and put more emphasis on defending.


Going forward IMO, Troost Ekong must be benched. He is a disaster waiting to happen. It doesn't help that he and Musa are captain and vice captain, because those are the 2 weakest links at the moment, and Rohr is too sentimental. Ndidi personally should be made captain.


If I were the NFF I would look to play an additional 1 or 2 friendlies this summer to test out some players like Sadiq Umar, Alhassan Yusuf, and new arrivals like Ejaria, Lookman, Olise etc. Things are going to get very competative when those 3 are finally cleared.

All in all I am happy with the progress of the team. Haters can hug transformers, the team is looking good, but still needs tweaking. We will get there.


Iwobi ain't got no damn lungs to do no damn creative work. He simply hasn't got the work rate or stamina. I agree with most of your writeup however.

_________________


Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ. A conundrum, I tell ya.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54832
Location: United Kingdom
ohenhen1 wrote:
ANC wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
-----------------------Uzoho------------------------------
Ebuehi---- Awaziem-----Akpoguma/Adekunle------- Sanusi
---------------------------Ndidi----------------------------

------------Anayo------------------------Aribo---------------------

---Chukwuze-----------Osimhen--------Iheanacho---

Maybe too late to replace Balogun and Ekong before World cup qualifiers. But there has got to be plan in place to find replacements. They have lost a step or two and will be a liability against faster, more creative strikers. Can't go to the World cup with Balogun and Ekong starting for Nigeria, it would be a disaster.



Balogun is suspect when it comes to speed, but the man has a way of properly positioning himself. He should start. Ekong, I am not a fan of. Awaziem should be ahead of him! Aina should be ahead of Sanusi any day!


What is Balogun age?


Balogun is 32 and past his best.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14937
Tobi17 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
olu wrote:
With all the attention Olise is getting from big clubs, I'll be surprised if France doesn't snap him up. The NFF needs to get its act together and get his switch sorted out.
Damn.
Man City, Bayern, West Ham and Chelsea all reported in the last three days to be on the hunt for the kid.
I said it ooooooo.......its gonna be a real coup if we win this one. A genuine creative midfield talent destined for the very top.

Ibitoye sounded pretty confident during our zoom meeting, but you just never know.
It's not done till it's done.
Chai. Diaris God sha. :thumb:

The way I see it now, we are 100% certain of getting Ademola and Ejaria... Micheal Olise is a very fluid one at the moment and for good reasons... I see France perching on the kid soon.



Deschamps is a very rigid coach who sticks to his favourites, there are plenty of quality French ballers who never get a look in.

Its much different with England who chop and change players all the time.

But France is in the olympics and they will probably make the U21 finals this summer so there is a chance for them to snatch him by those means.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14937
gochino wrote:
Next wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
olu wrote:
With all the attention Olise is getting from big clubs, I'll be surprised if France doesn't snap him up. The NFF needs to get its act together and get his switch sorted out.
Damn.
Man City,
Bayern, West Ham and Chelsea all reported in the last three days to be on the hunt for the kid.
I said it ooooooo.......its gonna be a real coup if we win this one. A genuine creative midfield talent destined for the very top.

Ibitoye sounded pretty confident during our zoom meeting, but you just never know.
It's not done till it's done.
Chai. Diaris God sha. :thumb:

The way I see it now, we are 100% certain of getting Ademola and Ejaria... Micheal Olise is a very fluid one at the moment and for good reasons... I see France perching on the kid soon.


I think I posted it last week or so(can't remember on which thread here) and he has already made up his mind that he wants to play for the SE. In fact the French U23 coach tried to talk him over but according to him, he told him he ain't changing his mind. That was last week. So anything could have happened between then and now!!

Why is he so quiet about the whole thing sef? According to own goal he dodged the question when asked about it in a recent interview.



Do we even know if that was real or just fake news ? I mean where is the so called interview, I have not found anything about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54832
Location: United Kingdom
vancity eagle wrote:
gochino wrote:
Next wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
olu wrote:
With all the attention Olise is getting from big clubs, I'll be surprised if France doesn't snap him up. The NFF needs to get its act together and get his switch sorted out.
Damn.
Man City,
Bayern, West Ham and Chelsea all reported in the last three days to be on the hunt for the kid.
I said it ooooooo.......its gonna be a real coup if we win this one. A genuine creative midfield talent destined for the very top.

Ibitoye sounded pretty confident during our zoom meeting, but you just never know.
It's not done till it's done.
Chai. Diaris God sha. :thumb:

The way I see it now, we are 100% certain of getting Ademola and Ejaria... Micheal Olise is a very fluid one at the moment and for good reasons... I see France perching on the kid soon.


I think I posted it last week or so(can't remember on which thread here) and he has already made up his mind that he wants to play for the SE. In fact the French U23 coach tried to talk him over but according to him, he told him he ain't changing his mind. That was last week. So anything could have happened between then and now!!

Why is he so quiet about the whole thing sef? According to own goal he dodged the question when asked about it in a recent interview.



Do we even know if that was real or just fake news ? I mean where is the so called interview, I have not found anything about it.



https://www.nigerianwatch.com/michael-o ... ndby-list/

https://www.nigerianwatch.com/leeds-loo ... n-8m-move/

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2947
Ebere will probably switch his mind in 2 or 3 years after being snubbed by England. That's kind of what Akpoguma did.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40765
Location: Land of the Terrapins
olu wrote:
Ebere will probably switch his mind in 2 or 3 years after being snubbed by England. That's kind of what Akpoguma did.


You be sharp guy, you know the playbook now...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14937
olu wrote:
Ebere will probably switch his mind in 2 or 3 years after being snubbed by England. That's kind of what Akpoguma did.



I believe he will be capped and dumped.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 18767
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
vancity eagle wrote:
Congrats to our boys, this FIFA window has brought much joy in contrast to the last. So where is the team today after these 2 matches and what should be done moving forward towards World Cup qualifying in June.

We have established that Onuachu is a good option off the bench, he has finally come of age (we hope) it seems he is a clinical finisher, while not offering much else to the team play, but that in itself is a deadly weapon that needs to be used effectively.

Ebuehi finally played a match, and while he did well, it wasn't the great performance some are suggesting, I wanted more offensively to be honest.

Sanusi had an off day today, but he is our undisputed left back. With Aina's ability to also play LB, as far as I am concerned Jamilu Collins is surplus to requirements. He is not SE quality.

Ndidi is a certified baller, and has added some creativity to his game. The guy controlled the midfield, and frankly Rohr needs to find a deputy, in case of injury or suspension, because we will suffer without him. Rohr needs to look at Yusuf AlHassan or even some of the top DM's or combatative 2 way midfielders in the NPFL.

We have not figured out our best system, and what is good is that Rohr has experimented with 433, 352, and 442, and I think it will be good if our team can change system depending on opponents or the personnel available.

433 : Our most used system, which allows Iwobi to play #10 however does not utilize the number of deadly strikers at our disposal

442: Brings in the extra striker, however both Iwobi and Chukwueze are much worse in this system than in a 433. Iwobi isn't as good on the wings, and Chukwueze is further away from goal and starts to run into culdesacs.

352: IMO this may be our best formation currently, as we can utilize the Nacho Osimehn pairing without compromising Iwobis central attacking position. We can also utilize an extra CB as we have plenty of them. Only downside is we may lose out on Chuks, Kalu, etc.

Rohr needs to figure out which system is best. I'm really not sold on this 442, I think it will be a disaster against stronger teams as well as the midfield will be lightweight. The 352 can allow Iwobi to do most of the creating and Ndidi and Aribo or Etebo can sit back more and put more emphasis on defending.


Going forward IMO, Troost Ekong must be benched. He is a disaster waiting to happen. It doesn't help that he and Musa are captain and vice captain, because those are the 2 weakest links at the moment, and Rohr is too sentimental. Ndidi personally should be made captain.


If I were the NFF I would look to play an additional 1 or 2 friendlies this summer to test out some players like Sadiq Umar, Alhassan Yusuf, and new arrivals like Ejaria, Lookman, Olise etc. Things are going to get very competative when those 3 are finally cleared.

All in all I am happy with the progress of the team. Haters can hug transformers, the team is looking good, but still needs tweaking. We will get there.


Why do you insist on labelling it a 4-3-3? From what I have seen it is more of a 4-5-1 and not a 4-3-3 given how the players play on the field. On at least one occasion, where Iheanacho and I believe it was Ighalo were used in the system it was switched to a 4-4-1-1. In that system, as used by the SE, there is only one true forward. The flank players are actually midfielders. Forget the fact that Rohr often lists most of those guys as forwards on the invitation list. Look instead on what the players do on the field.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:57 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 63850
That SE defense is suspect. Watching the Sierra Leone game again.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54832
Location: United Kingdom
ohenhen1 wrote:
That SE defense is suspect. Watching the Sierra Leone game again.



we desperately need Adarabioyo!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:46 pm 
Online

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 9000
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Congrats to our boys, this FIFA window has brought much joy in contrast to the last. So where is the team today after these 2 matches and what should be done moving forward towards World Cup qualifying in June.

We have established that Onuachu is a good option off the bench, he has finally come of age (we hope) it seems he is a clinical finisher, while not offering much else to the team play, but that in itself is a deadly weapon that needs to be used effectively.

Ebuehi finally played a match, and while he did well, it wasn't the great performance some are suggesting, I wanted more offensively to be honest.

Sanusi had an off day today, but he is our undisputed left back. With Aina's ability to also play LB, as far as I am concerned Jamilu Collins is surplus to requirements. He is not SE quality.

Ndidi is a certified baller, and has added some creativity to his game. The guy controlled the midfield, and frankly Rohr needs to find a deputy, in case of injury or suspension, because we will suffer without him. Rohr needs to look at Yusuf AlHassan or even some of the top DM's or combatative 2 way midfielders in the NPFL.

We have not figured out our best system, and what is good is that Rohr has experimented with 433, 352, and 442, and I think it will be good if our team can change system depending on opponents or the personnel available.

433 : Our most used system, which allows Iwobi to play #10 however does not utilize the number of deadly strikers at our disposal

442: Brings in the extra striker, however both Iwobi and Chukwueze are much worse in this system than in a 433. Iwobi isn't as good on the wings, and Chukwueze is further away from goal and starts to run into culdesacs.

352: IMO this may be our best formation currently, as we can utilize the Nacho Osimehn pairing without compromising Iwobis central attacking position. We can also utilize an extra CB as we have plenty of them. Only downside is we may lose out on Chuks, Kalu, etc.

Rohr needs to figure out which system is best. I'm really not sold on this 442, I think it will be a disaster against stronger teams as well as the midfield will be lightweight. The 352 can allow Iwobi to do most of the creating and Ndidi and Aribo or Etebo can sit back more and put more emphasis on defending.


Going forward IMO, Troost Ekong must be benched. He is a disaster waiting to happen. It doesn't help that he and Musa are captain and vice captain, because those are the 2 weakest links at the moment, and Rohr is too sentimental. Ndidi personally should be made captain.


If I were the NFF I would look to play an additional 1 or 2 friendlies this summer to test out some players like Sadiq Umar, Alhassan Yusuf, and new arrivals like Ejaria, Lookman, Olise etc. Things are going to get very competative when those 3 are finally cleared.

All in all I am happy with the progress of the team. Haters can hug transformers, the team is looking good, but still needs tweaking. We will get there.


Sound analysis. Unfortunately, Rohr is still playing the 2018 World Cup at the moment.

Our best 11 would be:

************************Osimhen*************************

************Lookman****************Kalu****************

****************************Ebere*************************

*************Aribo*****************Ndidi******************

***Sanusi****Adarabioyo*****Awaziem****Ebuehi****

*****************************Okoye***************************

Subs:
Francis Uzoho
Yakubu Matthew
Ola Aina
Calvin Bassey
Felix Akpoguma
Leon Balogun
Oghene Etebo
Alhassan Yusuf
Alex Iwobi
Paul Onuachu
Samuel Chukwueze
Kelechi Iheanacho


I guess there’s something to be said for being a real coach. No real coach I know, foreign or indigenous, would leave Iwobi and Nacho on the bench❗️


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54832
Location: United Kingdom
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Congrats to our boys, this FIFA window has brought much joy in contrast to the last. So where is the team today after these 2 matches and what should be done moving forward towards World Cup qualifying in June.

We have established that Onuachu is a good option off the bench, he has finally come of age (we hope) it seems he is a clinical finisher, while not offering much else to the team play, but that in itself is a deadly weapon that needs to be used effectively.

Ebuehi finally played a match, and while he did well, it wasn't the great performance some are suggesting, I wanted more offensively to be honest.

Sanusi had an off day today, but he is our undisputed left back. With Aina's ability to also play LB, as far as I am concerned Jamilu Collins is surplus to requirements. He is not SE quality.

Ndidi is a certified baller, and has added some creativity to his game. The guy controlled the midfield, and frankly Rohr needs to find a deputy, in case of injury or suspension, because we will suffer without him. Rohr needs to look at Yusuf AlHassan or even some of the top DM's or combatative 2 way midfielders in the NPFL.

We have not figured out our best system, and what is good is that Rohr has experimented with 433, 352, and 442, and I think it will be good if our team can change system depending on opponents or the personnel available.

433 : Our most used system, which allows Iwobi to play #10 however does not utilize the number of deadly strikers at our disposal

442: Brings in the extra striker, however both Iwobi and Chukwueze are much worse in this system than in a 433. Iwobi isn't as good on the wings, and Chukwueze is further away from goal and starts to run into culdesacs.

352: IMO this may be our best formation currently, as we can utilize the Nacho Osimehn pairing without compromising Iwobis central attacking position. We can also utilize an extra CB as we have plenty of them. Only downside is we may lose out on Chuks, Kalu, etc.

Rohr needs to figure out which system is best. I'm really not sold on this 442, I think it will be a disaster against stronger teams as well as the midfield will be lightweight. The 352 can allow Iwobi to do most of the creating and Ndidi and Aribo or Etebo can sit back more and put more emphasis on defending.


Going forward IMO, Troost Ekong must be benched. He is a disaster waiting to happen. It doesn't help that he and Musa are captain and vice captain, because those are the 2 weakest links at the moment, and Rohr is too sentimental. Ndidi personally should be made captain.


If I were the NFF I would look to play an additional 1 or 2 friendlies this summer to test out some players like Sadiq Umar, Alhassan Yusuf, and new arrivals like Ejaria, Lookman, Olise etc. Things are going to get very competative when those 3 are finally cleared.

All in all I am happy with the progress of the team. Haters can hug transformers, the team is looking good, but still needs tweaking. We will get there.


Sound analysis. Unfortunately, Rohr is still playing the 2018 World Cup at the moment.

Our best 11 would be:

************************Osimhen*************************

************Lookman****************Kalu****************

****************************Ebere*************************

*************Aribo*****************Ndidi******************

***Sanusi****Adarabioyo*****Awaziem****Ebuehi****

*****************************Okoye***************************

Subs:
Francis Uzoho
Yakubu Matthew
Ola Aina
Calvin Bassey
Felix Akpoguma
Leon Balogun
Oghene Etebo
Alhassan Yusuf
Alex Iwobi
Paul Onuachu
Samuel Chukwueze
Kelechi Iheanacho


I guess there’s something to be said for being a real coach. No real coach I know, foreign or indigenous, would leave Iwobi and Nacho on the bench❗️


Cheers.


I guess Brendan Rogers and Carlo Ancelotti are not real coaches then!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:46 pm 
Online

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 9000
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Congrats to our boys, this FIFA window has brought much joy in contrast to the last. So where is the team today after these 2 matches and what should be done moving forward towards World Cup qualifying in June.

We have established that Onuachu is a good option off the bench, he has finally come of age (we hope) it seems he is a clinical finisher, while not offering much else to the team play, but that in itself is a deadly weapon that needs to be used effectively.

Ebuehi finally played a match, and while he did well, it wasn't the great performance some are suggesting, I wanted more offensively to be honest.

Sanusi had an off day today, but he is our undisputed left back. With Aina's ability to also play LB, as far as I am concerned Jamilu Collins is surplus to requirements. He is not SE quality.

Ndidi is a certified baller, and has added some creativity to his game. The guy controlled the midfield, and frankly Rohr needs to find a deputy, in case of injury or suspension, because we will suffer without him. Rohr needs to look at Yusuf AlHassan or even some of the top DM's or combatative 2 way midfielders in the NPFL.

We have not figured out our best system, and what is good is that Rohr has experimented with 433, 352, and 442, and I think it will be good if our team can change system depending on opponents or the personnel available.

433 : Our most used system, which allows Iwobi to play #10 however does not utilize the number of deadly strikers at our disposal

442: Brings in the extra striker, however both Iwobi and Chukwueze are much worse in this system than in a 433. Iwobi isn't as good on the wings, and Chukwueze is further away from goal and starts to run into culdesacs.

352: IMO this may be our best formation currently, as we can utilize the Nacho Osimehn pairing without compromising Iwobis central attacking position. We can also utilize an extra CB as we have plenty of them. Only downside is we may lose out on Chuks, Kalu, etc.

Rohr needs to figure out which system is best. I'm really not sold on this 442, I think it will be a disaster against stronger teams as well as the midfield will be lightweight. The 352 can allow Iwobi to do most of the creating and Ndidi and Aribo or Etebo can sit back more and put more emphasis on defending.


Going forward IMO, Troost Ekong must be benched. He is a disaster waiting to happen. It doesn't help that he and Musa are captain and vice captain, because those are the 2 weakest links at the moment, and Rohr is too sentimental. Ndidi personally should be made captain.


If I were the NFF I would look to play an additional 1 or 2 friendlies this summer to test out some players like Sadiq Umar, Alhassan Yusuf, and new arrivals like Ejaria, Lookman, Olise etc. Things are going to get very competative when those 3 are finally cleared.

All in all I am happy with the progress of the team. Haters can hug transformers, the team is looking good, but still needs tweaking. We will get there.


Sound analysis. Unfortunately, Rohr is still playing the 2018 World Cup at the moment.

Our best 11 would be:

************************Osimhen*************************

************Lookman****************Kalu****************

****************************Ebere*************************

*************Aribo*****************Ndidi******************

***Sanusi****Adarabioyo*****Awaziem****Ebuehi****

*****************************Okoye***************************

Subs:
Francis Uzoho
Yakubu Matthew
Ola Aina
Calvin Bassey
Felix Akpoguma
Leon Balogun
Oghene Etebo
Alhassan Yusuf
Alex Iwobi
Paul Onuachu
Samuel Chukwueze
Kelechi Iheanacho


I guess there’s something to be said for being a real coach. No real coach I know, foreign or indigenous, would leave Iwobi and Nacho on the bench❗️


Cheers.


I guess Brendan Rogers and Carlo Ancelotti are not real coaches then!


Nacho had Vardy ahead of him all season but it has become obvious to Rogers that the Vardy/Nacho combo has been the most productive for the team and you should expect that to continue. Moreover, I doubt if Rogers would leave Nacho on the bench for Lookman. As for Iwobi, he is one of Ancelotti’s main choices. Did not play in the last game because of slight fitness issues❗️


Cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], TonyTheTigerKiller and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group