Ex SE Players Visit Kogi State On Yahaya Bello's Invitation

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ex SE Players Visit Kogi State On Yahaya Bello's Invitation

Post by Lolly »

Yahaya Bello has his eyes on 2023 Presidency. I thought he was joking before but it is now confirmed.
Do you recognise the players?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ex SE Players Visit Kogi State On Yahaya Bello's Invitat

Post by Purity »

efcc quizzing him..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Lolly wrote:Yahaya Bello has his eyes on 2023 Presidency. I thought he was joking before but it is now confirmed.
Do you recognise the players?
Embarrassing and disgraceful!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I wonder if they all left with a big brown envelope. I feel really pained seeing my beloved SE heroes being used like this.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I wonder how much each walked away with. Oh well man must wack somehow.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Why are the comments on this thread insinuating that there is something wrong to "walk away with brown envelope?"

Anywhere in the world, "appearance fees" are customary! Why would any of them show up without getting paid? Even the likes of Davido etc etc get appearance fees to show up to clubs or parties... just to show up o! not to even perform.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?