Simy (Simy hangs x2!) v Osimhen (victor hangs!)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

olu
Egg
Egg
Re: Simy (Simy hangs x2!) v Osimhen (victor hangs!)

Post by olu »

Osimhen and Kelechi are my preferred front two at the moment. Here is my pecking order after those two:

1. Sadiq
2. Simy
3. Onuachu
4. Moffi/Awoniyi
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

olu wrote:Osimhen and Kelechi are my preferred front two at the moment. Here is my pecking order after those two:

1. Sadiq
2. Simy
3. Onuachu
4. Moffi/Awoniyi
We've not been blessed with this number of performing strikers in a long, long time.
Truth be told, not even Osimhen or Nacho are 'safe' if these guys keep hitting the back of the net.
Josh Maja is now 7th or 8th in the pecking order.
Isaac Success no even enter chart.
Imagine that. :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

These guys were at the last WC and Nations cup and weren't that inspiring. Simy barely touched the ball when he came on at WC games same for Paul Onuachu at Afcon, I don't know if Rohr's tactics has anything to do with it.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Top-5 European championship top scorers from March 2021:
8 Simy
7 Lewandowski
5 Iheanacho
5 Benzema
5 Gerard Moreno

2 Nigerian strikers among the 5 current best strikers in Europe's top 5 leagues.
I am happy
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Damunk wrote:
olu wrote:Osimhen and Kelechi are my preferred front two at the moment. Here is my pecking order after those two:

1. Sadiq
2. Simy
3. Onuachu
4. Moffi/Awoniyi
We've not been blessed with this number of performing strikers in a long, long time.
Truth be told, not even Osimhen or Nacho are 'safe' if these guys keep hitting the back of the net.
How is Sadiq better than Simy and Onuachu? Is it by number of goals scored or level of league played in or assists or what? Please explain.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

lacidi wrote:
Damunk wrote:

1. Sadiq
2. Simy
3. Onuachu
4. Moffi/Awoniyi
How is Sadiq better than Simy and Onuachu? Is it by number of goals scored or level of league played in or assists or what? Please explain.
Are you asking me or the person that listed them? :blink:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

1. Sadiq
2. Simy
3. Onuachu
4. Moffi/Awoniyi

Is this list based on current form? This list would look a lot different if you used current form.

Victor Osimhen’s form has not been great since his move to Napoli while The Basketballer has been on fire all season. Kelechi is heating up and Simy is equally hot.

Sadiq playing in the Spanish second division makes is difficult to determine if could perform at a high level given the Spanish second division is not as competitive as the leagues the other strikers are performing in.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

My list is not entirely based on current form.
Flex Swift wrote:

1. Sadiq
2. Simy
3. Onuachu
4. Moffi/Awoniyi

Is this list based on current form? This list would look a lot different if you used current form.

Victor Osimhen’s form has not been great since his move to Napoli while The Basketballer has been on fire all season. Kelechi is heating up and Simy is equally hot.

Sadiq playing in the Spanish second division makes is difficult to determine if could perform at a high level given the Spanish second division is not as competitive as the leagues the other strikers are performing in.