Kelechi Iheanacho: Leicester forward signs new deal until 24

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kelechi Iheanacho: Leicester forward signs new deal until 24

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Leicester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho has signed a new deal to keep him at the club until 2024.

The 24-year-old has scored seven times in his last four appearances for the Foxes, and was named Premier League player of the month for March.

He has made 117 appearances, scoring 32 goals in total, since moving to Leicester from Manchester City on a five-year contract in 2017.

"I can't express how I'm feeling," said Nigeria international Iheanacho.

"I'm excited, I'm happy, I'm overwhelmed! It's a great moment and I'm happy that Leicester City gave me a new contract.

"It's been a great time here. It's not been easy, but there's a lot of people here that are good people, great people to work with. They are nice people and they make me feel comfortable and welcome since I came in.

"It's been really great being here. It's like a family. I'm happy being here and hopefully I can stay here many more years."
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56624369
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho: Leicester forward signs new deal unti

Post by ANC »

wow
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

That is good news despite what the detractors thought it seems like his in a good place mentally and physically and possibly socially so it’s a win,win situation for him!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He should've waited to test the market, could've likely gotten a better deal with a better team. Now its more likely he'll be back on the bench when more favored plays recover from injuries.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He should've waited to test the market, could've likely gotten a better deal with a better team. Now its more likely he'll be back on the bench when more favored plays recover from injuries.
thank goodness ,nah Portland you dey.. you are clueless when it comes to advices. You are weak mentally and you accept failure... competition is good for top quality players
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He should've waited to test the market, could've likely gotten a better deal with a better team. Now its more likely he'll be back on the bench when more favored plays recover from injuries.
In case you missed out on the latest news, there are currently only two teams in the EPL better than Leicester; ManCity and ManU. So, which one of those would you like to trade him to❓❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bobo just got a pay rise from 60k to 90k and has a 75% chance of playing in the Champs league....but trust the illiterate kongi to miss yarn
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
In case you missed out on the latest news, there are currently only two teams in the EPL better than Leicester; ManCity and ManU. So, which one of those would you like to trade him to❓❗️

Cheers.
England is not the only place to play football. He game will be more appreciated in Spain and even PSG.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:bobo just got a pay rise from 60k to 90k and has a 75% chance of playing in the Champs league....but trust the illiterate kongi to miss yarn
You have the comprehension level of a 3yr old. We're talking about a player that's potentially one of the best in the world and you're fixated on a 30k pay raise. Do u know the kind of money players like Harland are commanding? If you only posted about things you know about you'd only have 10posts instead of almost 90k. Olodo.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:bobo just got a pay rise from 60k to 90k and has a 75% chance of playing in the Champs league....but trust the illiterate kongi to miss yarn
You have the comprehension level of a 3yr old. We're talking about a player that's potentially one of the best in the world and you're fixated on a 30k pay raise. Do u know the king of money players like Harland are commanding? If you only posted about things you know about you'd only have 10posts instead of almost 90k. Olodo.
you lack any critical thinking , so it is the norm to see how you expose your low IQ all over the forum.... shame on you, big shame
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:
You have the comprehension level of a 3yr old. We're talking about a player that's potentially one of the best in the world and you're fixated on a 30k pay raise. Do u know the king of money players like Harland are commanding? If you only posted about things you know about you'd only have 10posts instead of almost 90k. Olodo.
you lack any critical thinking , so it is the norm to see how you expose your low IQ all over the forum.... shame on you, big shame

And u consider yourself a critical thinker? :laugh: :rotf: You neednto critically think about your life away from the keyboard. If u have one.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kai! So are we saying only 10 posts have substance and nearly 89990 posts are gibberish. Walai Talai!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waited? test the market? Bro, do you know whats going on in the market?? Do you realize that Covid has drained the financial resources of EVERY SINGLE CLUB and clubs are planning for a down summer? This aint play station bro. he secured his future.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:

Cheers.
England is not the only place to play football. He game will be more appreciated in Spain and even PSG.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thats how you guys told Odemwingie to "go to QPR" he went and they locked the gate at him. :rotf: :rotf: Please show us the offers Kelechi got from Spain and PSG???

I can guarantee you that he did not get an offer from any top club
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?