Babajide Akintola - Hatayspor, Turkey

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cally
Egg
Egg
Babajide Akintola - Hatayspor, Turkey

Post by Cally »

Watching this player against Galatasaray who have Etebo and Onyekuru on their side.

He seems quite tidy. Does anyone know more about him?
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Babajide Akintola - Hatayspor, Turkey

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cally wrote:Watching this player against Galatasaray who have Etebo and Onyekuru on their side.

What position does your client play? :sneaky:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Cally wrote:Watching this player against Galatasaray who have Etebo and Onyekuru on their side.

Why do you constantly mess up threads?.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Why do you constantly mess up threads?.

Kongi is a troll and an imbecile. Just ignore it.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

The young man played as a winger and assisted Mame Diouf for the first goal. I thought he looked great physically but lacked top quality. I wish him the best.

As for you, best not to say anything.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

He is one of the Midtjylland crew - alongside Onuachu and a couple of others.
Really good, skillful and pacy winger / flanker, with experience playing in both the European League and the Champions League, while on loan with Rosenberg (NOR) in 2019/2020.
I believe he is on Rohr's list and may be in the next tier of Nigerian players making waves in Europe.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Otitokoro wrote:He is one of the Midtjylland crew - alongside Onuachu and a couple of others.
Really good, skillful and pacy winger / flanker, with experience playing in both the European League and the Champions League, while on loan with Rosenberg (NOR) in 2019/2020.
I believe he is on Rohr's list and may be in the next tier of Nigerian players making waves in Europe.

We have so many wingers waiting for a shot that unless he's a top class talent it'll be almost impossible break into SE. But if he has the talent he has hope.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

I think Jide Akintola, Nathan Tella and Bright Osayi Samuel are that next tier of potential SE wingers/flankers.
They are all very talented, extremely pacy and very skillful, with big league or continental experience.
Rohr really has his hands full in stacking up the SE wingers.
Otitokoro wrote:He is one of the Midtjylland crew - alongside Onuachu and a couple of others.

We have so many wingers waiting for a shot that unless he's a top class talent it'll be almoat important to break into SE. But if he has the talent he has hope.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Otitokoro wrote:I think Jide Akintola, Nathan Tella and Bright Osayi Samuel are that next tier of potential SE wingers/flankers.
They are all very talented, extremely pacy and very skillful, with big league or continental experience.
Rohr really has his hands full in stacking up the SE wingers.

We have so many wingers waiting for a shot that unless he's a top class talent it'll be almoat important to break into SE. But if he has the talent he has hope.
I really like Bright!

Akintola is easy to overlook at Hatayspor because f Boupenza. That's one striker who i feel will have a breakout season if he leaves that club