A ride around Rotterdam with Maduka Okoye

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: A ride around Rotterdam with Maduka Okoye

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:
1naija wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: So all the people that drive rental supercars around Houston own them?? :rotf: :rotf:

I should stop. What I am doing to elders on this board is not good at all at all ... :D
That's why I said "suggests". If you are driving a car, it "suggests" it is yours - unless you stole it, you rented it, you are parking it for the owner, you are test driving it, you borrowed it, you are a mechanic returning it after fixing it, etc. But in the majority of times, if you are driving a car, it is yours.

And in a majority of times, TV channels blur the number plates for security reasons.
I think you just enjoy cyber beatdown.

I am glad you are finally seeing the error in your blanket statements that "the video suggests it's his car" , and "that's why TV stations blur license plates".
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: A ride around Rotterdam with Maduka Okoye

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote: I think you just enjoy cyber beatdown.

I am glad you are finally seeing the error in your blanket statements that "the video suggests it's his car" , and "that's why TV stations blur license plates".
The video suggests it's his car (99.9% certain it is his) and TV stations blur number plates to protect people's privacy.
http://www.naijiant.com/