Enyimba vs Es Setif

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Enyimba vs Es Setif

Post by aruako1 »

1naija wrote:
olu wrote:How is John Nobble playing? Does he really deserve to be 3rd choice or is it just a case of giving a spot to a hombased player? Is he really better than Matthew Yakubu or Adebayo Adeleye? I reserve my judgment till I see more of him.
E be like say that John Noble invitation still dey turn your belle. Abeg see a doctor o. No let the thing fester too long. Untreated bad bell is very uncomfortable. It can make you no go enjoy better football wey the SE and John Noble dey play...
Don't mind him.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Good to hear that

Adisboy wrote:
olu wrote:How is John Noble playing? Does he really deserve to be 3rd choice or is it just a case of giving a spot to a hombased player? Is he really better than Matthew Yakubu or Adebayo Adeleye? I reserve my judgment till I see more of him.
He looked pretty solid. I have no problem with him remaining 3rd choice for SE.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Austin Oladapo strikes the ball really well. Great technique. He scored another good goal today:

https://youtu.be/YHhWFEQ_X6k
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

olu wrote:Austin Oladapo strikes the ball really well. Great technique. He scored another good goal today:

I said the same thing last time. He should have been called up last time around instead of 1naija's nephew that is very Akpeyish.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Oladapo is a scoring threat from midfield, but don't think he really offers much more than our other CM options. Could see him getting a call as a stop gap if we have several midfielders out due to injury.

bret- hart wrote:
olu wrote:Austin Oladapo strikes the ball really well. Great technique. He scored another good goal today:

I said the same thing last time. He should have been called up last time around instead of 1naija's nephew that is very Akpeyish.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Iwuala's contribution to the second goal was fantastic!!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

The problem with Nigerian players is coaching and decision making.

They have the raw ingredients to succeed.