Emmanuel Dennis

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chxta
Egg
Egg
Emmanuel Dennis

Post by Chxta »

He just transferred from Club Brugge to Watford. Why leave a club that has a guaranteed Champions League spot next season for one that is going to be battling relegation next year? What's the rationale?
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emmanuel Dennis

Post by maceo4 »

EPL love I guess. I hope he can do better than he did on loan in Germany.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Chxta wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:14 pm He just transferred from Club Brugge to Watford. Why leave a club that has a guaranteed Champions League spot next season for one that is going to be battling relegation next year? What's the rationale?
He was forced to leave Club Brugge because of his bad behaviour. Even while he was on loan at FC Köln, the management of the club kept complaining. In fact they regretted signing him on loan.
I hope he has learnt his lessons.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah wah, these players will give that our fake coach more air space saying the players do not play in the champs league or for big clubs.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

naijaguy wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:27 pm
Chxta wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:14 pm He just transferred from Club Brugge to Watford. Why leave a club that has a guaranteed Champions League spot next season for one that is going to be battling relegation next year? What's the rationale?
He was forced to leave Club Brugge because of his bad behaviour. Even while he was on loan at FC Köln, the management of the club kept complaining. In fact they regretted signing him on loan.
This is news to me. What did he do?
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chxta wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:00 pm
he was kicked out of the bus on their way to a champs league fixture and went on loan to the Bundesliga, this info i gave to you is a about 6 months old
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He just likes being tourist around Europe!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...because pound sterling is better than whatever it is they use over there, na some of our people mentality :o
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Because the EPL is currently the best league in the world.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

At Club Brugge he wanted a special seat on the team bus and was eventually kicked out of the team and loaned out. At FC Köln, what he did wasn't mentioned, but the club director was quoted as saying they regretted signing him.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

naijaguy wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:36 pm
At Club Brugge he wanted a special seat on the team bus and was eventually kicked out of the team and loaned out. At FC Köln, what he did wasn't mentioned, but the club director was quoted as saying they regretted signing him.
Thanks. Looks like the young man has an attitude problem. Sad to see...
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Probably better pay and on balance, bigger challenges.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "