Osimhen vs Juve

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Osimhen vs Juve

Post by bushboy »

Live on ESPN+. Our boy came on around the 55th minute. it is currently 2-0 to Juve. He really hasn't had much to do so far. One shot on goal was blocked. That's about it.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
doctorollie
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen vs Juve

Post by doctorollie »

And he wins a penalty!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bushboy wrote:Live on ESPN+. Our boy came on around the 55th minute. it is currently 2-0 to Juve. He really hasn't had much to do so far. One shot on goal was blocked. That's about it.
Why didn't they start him? He would have tied the game but for the superb timing from the Juventus defender.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Napolis plays like a team without purpose.. playing sideways and backwards when you have a good striker upfront. It's really a shame.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

dude should have won 2 penalties.

Chellini bear hugged him in the box, and then he got a shot off which was stopped by another defenders outstretched arm. How the ref did not call one of those 2 PK fouls is just unbelievable. This penalty was even more blatant than the one the ref awarded late in the match.

What I have noticed is that Osimehn can draw a lot of fouls on defenders. They do not want him to get by. I saw 2 or 3 blatant technical fouls on him during his time on the pitch. When he plays for SE, our guys need to be aware of this and persuade the ref to be handing out yellows. Osimehn was giving Cheillini and DeLigt fits, they both kept fouling him.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

vancity eagle wrote:dude should have won 2 penalties.

Chellini bear hugged him in the box, and then he got a shot off which was stopped by another defenders outstretched arm. How the ref did not call one of those 2 PK fouls is just unbelievable. This penalty was even more blatant than the one the ref awarded late in the match.

What I have noticed is that Osimehn can draw a lot of fouls on defenders. They do not want him to get by. I saw 2 or 3 blatant technical fouls on him during his time on the pitch. When he plays for SE, our guys need to be aware of this and persuade the ref to be handing out yellows. Osimehn was giving Cheillini and DeLigt fits, they both kept fouling him.
Are you just noticing this? Osimhen is a fast player, no one enjoys running with him, so its best to stop him before the race starts.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

naijaguy wrote:Napolis plays like a team without purpose.. playing sideways and backwards when you have a good striker upfront. It's really a shame.
Thats what I have been trying to explain to some "fans" on this forum, but they are telling us Osimhen doesn't know how to make good runs :rotf: