Musa signs for Kano Pillars

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa to sign for new club?

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:The greatest Nigerian WC player signs for a local team. He is too good to stay at Kano Pillars for long but I think he sets a good precedent for other players returning to play at home after their careers end
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You have always been a very nice man, Uncle YuYu :lol:

Someone was clubless for 8 months, and even clubs in Albania wouldnt touch him, yet "he is too good to stay at Kano Pillars for long." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kano Pillars will probably ofload him when they realized how sh11t he is. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa to sign for new club?

Post by danfo driver »

deanotito wrote:Isn’t a transfer to China/Saudi/Turkey what players like Musa do when faced with a timing-related glitch?

This looks pretty bleak
That tells you all you need to know.

I have been telling you guys that Musa is a brainless player and his dunce-nesss will catch up with him one day and yet, I was insulted!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?