Olayinka to Westham

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Olayinka to Westham

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/04/15/r ... wish-list/
According to Czech news outlet Ruik, West Ham United want Peter Olayinka as part of a triple swoop on Slavia Prague.

The Hammers have established strong ties with Slavia, having first signed Tomas Soucek in January 2020 before then raiding them against for Vladimir Coufal.

The pair have been outstanding for West Ham, and that means they are now looking towards Slavia for more new recruits.
Yet this new report adds that West Ham also want winger Olayinka too, picking him out as the third player they want from Slavia.

Olayinka, 25, has been a real nomad. He’s had spells in Albania, Cyprus, Belgium and the Czech Republic, and has impressed this term with 11 goals and five assists.
A Nigerian international who can also play up front, Olayinka mostly plays in from the left flank, which doesn’t really seem like an area where West Ham need help.

Said Benrahma can barely get a start these days, and whilst Olayinka could be an alternative to Jesse Lingard this summer, news of West Ham wanting him does seem like a surprise.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: Olayinka to Westham

Post by gochino »

Does he have an EU passport? If not I don't see this working. He has played just once for Nigeria.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Olayinka to Westham

Post by Flex Swift »

gochino wrote:Does he have an EU passport? If not I don't see this working. He has played just once for Nigeria.
Even if has a EU passport it could prove difficult to get a work permit as the Uk is no longer part of the EU