HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINIDI GEORGE FROM AJAX LEGENDS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kendo
Egg
Egg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINIDI GEORGE FROM AJAX LEGENDS

Post by kendo »

Happy birthday to a legend from some other legends.

Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINIDI GEORGE FROM AJAX LEGENDS

Post by balo »

Happy birthday to Finidi. A true legend of the game.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

balo wrote:Happy birthday to Finidi. A true legend of the game.
Impressive!!! Happy Birthday, Sir!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kendo wrote:Happy birthday to a legend from some other legends.

watching this, I was cheesing from ear to ear, however i stopped and questioned CE..big shame on CE for not beating Ajaxs to this. If nah to shout allover UK about some championship player, we for no hear word
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOL.. Frank De Boer was the only one who said his name "this is Frank!" Is it because he didnt want to be mistaken for Ronald? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When you go to a place and behave well, decades from now, they will remember you. I hope this is a lesson to everyone.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

From very reliable source (a teammate that shared a flat with him at Calabar Rovers), he is actually 1967 or so. The rule back then was to cut 3 or 4 years off.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iworo wrote:From very reliable source (a teammate that shared a flat with him at Calabar Rovers), he is actually 1967 or so. The rule back then was to cut 3 or 4 years off.
from a reliable sauce nah underground you use take settle for America, through the US southern border, come marry one yankee oyinbo . What stops you from wishing the man happy birthday and moving on... oyinbo wish am happy birthday, a Nigerian wey enter US through back door is busy spreading hearsay as fact ... when i say naija folks are their own worst enemies folks go say i dey find trouble ...just saying ..
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:LOL.. Frank De Boer was the only one who said his name "this is Frank!" Is it because he didnt want to be mistaken for Ronald? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When you go to a place and behave well, decades from now, they will remember you. I hope this is a lesson to everyone.
Wouldn't Ronald be the one who wouldn't want to be mistaken for his brother given the latter's coaching career?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:From very reliable source (a teammate that shared a flat with him at Calabar Rovers), he is actually 1967 or so. The rule back then was to cut 3 or 4 years off.
from a reliable sauce nah underground you use take settle for America, through the US southern border, come marry one yankee oyinbo . What stops you from wishing the man happy birthday and moving on... oyinbo wish am happy birthday, a Nigerian wey enter US through back door is busy spreading hearsay as fact ... when i say naija folks are their own worst enemies folks go say i dey find trouble ...just saying ..
If you still don't get it, believe me, you will get it soon. Keep coming at me with your usual tricks of trying to give yourself some relevance. Once everyone on the forum figured you out and starts ignoring you, you will start to doubt your own existence. Keep at it......
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iworo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
If you still don't get it, believe me, you will get it soon. Keep coming at me with your usual tricks of trying to give yourself some relevance. Once everyone on the forum figured you out and starts ignoring you, you will start to doubt your own existence. Keep at it......
why are you catching feelings? eh... You are upset that i exposed how you settled in yankee...why should that burn or upset you? Don't you have a thick skin?

You just said You and your homeboy were all room mates with Finidi and yall have it on high authority of his birthdate . Now you come here getting all worked up because I called you out... Deny it , didn't you do what you had to do to survive here in yankee... there ain't no shame in your game ... stop being sensitive. People who lived and played with Finito, in fact they even have a song in his name, are all privy to his birth date...but iworo, with a fake name ( so you can hide when whala comes) is getting all upset all because i said how you settle for yankee.. carry go and stop being a sisiboy. FYI this thread isn't about you, wish a Nigerian legend happy birthday and move on ...my goodness what sort of bad belle people dey here? Did Finidi steal from you? una kill him brother for stadium and bobo still repped SE to the fullest
SuperEagles

Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

kendo wrote:Happy birthday to a legend from some other legends.

So nice :thumbs: , Kanu should have made an appearance too.

That squad was fire..