Osimhen starts vs Inter

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen starts vs Inter

Post by bushboy »

Now 3-0 for Napoli. 2 goals by Insigne. He has 17 goals this season despite "selfish" teammates.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

4-0 Napoli.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

This result doesn't look good for Osimhen ... Coaches are creatures of habit. The coach may be tempted to stick with this winning lineup moving forward
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Oshimhen on. 20 mins left.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Now 4-2.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Osimhen score! 5-2
Who will be next?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

bushboy wrote:
tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:He's on the bench today.

We can continue to blame his midfielders and AMs.
I don't think he was named in the squad. Not on the bench.
He's listed in all the line-ups I'm seeing as on the bench......
He's not listed in the lineup that I saw.

Anyway, Napoli were already 2-0 up after 12 minutes. Almost half time now.
The unlisted man scores!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

See humble pie!
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Chucky Lozano plays the quick ball and Vic does the rest after looking like his first touch might take him away from goal.....
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote:
bushboy wrote:
tedder89 wrote:
bushboy wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:He's on the bench today.

We can continue to blame his midfielders and AMs.
I don't think he was named in the squad. Not on the bench.
He's listed in all the line-ups I'm seeing as on the bench......
He's not listed in the lineup that I saw.

Anyway, Napoli were already 2-0 up after 12 minutes. Almost half time now.
The unlisted man scores!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Abbey wrote:This result doesn't look good for Osimhen ... Coaches are creatures of habit. The coach may be tempted to stick with this winning lineup moving forward
awwwww :roll: really not looking good for you running your mouth and talking ish on CE :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Abbey wrote:This result doesn't look good for Osimhen ... Coaches are creatures of habit. The coach may be tempted to stick with this winning lineup moving forward
awwwww :roll: really not looking good for you running your mouth and talking ish on CE :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Some dey even claim he is not listed :rotf: chei!
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Hey buddy I don't have anything against Osimhen. I like Osimhen. It is just when it comes to coaches prerogatives and winning ways they usually stick to particular winning formulas. Has nothing to do with Osimhen after they are already up 4:0 .. let's wait and see the makeup of the next lineup ..
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Abbey wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Hey buddy I don't have anything against Osimhen. I like Osimhen. It is just when it comes to coaches prerogatives and winning ways they usually stick to particular winning formulas. Has nothing to do with Osimhen after they are already up 4:0 .. let's wait and see the makeup of the next lineup ..
in his last 3 games for Napoli , he has scored 2ce, you are well aware he is 22 years old... a young striker still learning the game... this is how your likes wrote off kele . yall Nigerians are very fond of writing off players, especially young ones
SuperEagles

tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Weirdly Napoli are only 3 points behind AC Milan who are in second place!

Rumor is Gattuso won't be in charge next season but for all my tactical disagreements with him if they qualify for the Champs Lge, this has to be considered a successful season....

Next game Monday vs Torino
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I am happy victor scored today. Goals are always good for s striker's confidence. More importantly he showed for the ball today. Probably had more touches in 20 mins today than he did in 60 against Inter.

Long may it continue!!!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

gochino wrote:See humble pie!
No be small!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
in his last 3 games for Napoli , he has scored 2ce, you are well aware he is 22 years old... a young striker still learning the game... this is how your likes wrote off kele . yall Nigerians are very fond of writing off players, especially young ones
Really? How can you leap to such conclusion? Are you not the same person bashing Osimhen about a month ago, saying he is not as good as advertised and concluding that Napoli wasted money on him and then comparing him to Halaand. Now you are singing his praises. Its all good because I don't have any ill will towards the young man. It's good you are not a politician or else you will be known as 'Wind Vane' Porky. Your sentiments seem to be defined by the wind's direction!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^you are so full of yourself, when did I use such horrible criticism like the one you displayed towards Vic...you don't have to change the narratives to fit your agenda. You wrote off vic and I called you out, however you chose to deflect
SuperEagles

Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^you are so full of yourself, when did I use such horrible criticism like the one you displayed towards Vic...you don't have to change the narratives to fit your agenda. You wrote off vic and I called you out, however you chose to deflect
'Wind Vane' Porky ... here you go:
les be honest. Osimhen has been woeful this season. goals , goals, goals nah the koko of the matter..after spending such money on him, bobo hasn't delivered ..Let us stop all these sentimental crap. He hasn't done squat at the highest level
Osimhen and Haarland are the same age. One has constantly improved season after season and kept on tearing up the league, not some excuse about self inflicted covid rules broken. The dude has been a burst this season, there ...
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... &start=460

I don't post a lot but I read and REMEMBER a lot when I get time :)
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Sounds like bigpork has been found out :mrgreen: ❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Abbey wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:^you are so full of yourself, when did I use such horrible criticism like the one you displayed towards Vic...you don't have to change the narratives to fit your agenda. You wrote off vic and I called you out, however you chose to deflect
'Wind Vane' Porky ... here you go:
les be honest. Osimhen has been woeful this season. goals , goals, goals nah the koko of the matter..after spending such money on him, bobo hasn't delivered ..Let us stop all these sentimental crap. He hasn't done squat at the highest level
Osimhen and Haarland are the same age. One has constantly improved season after season and kept on tearing up the league, not some excuse about self inflicted covid rules broken. The dude has been a burst this season, there ...
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... &start=460

I don't post a lot but I read and REMEMBER a lot when I get time :)
Keyword "horrible criticism " once again he was blamed for covid by me... I hardly criticize Nigerian footballers on these forums. Next
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

olu wrote:I need to watch some more Napoli games. From the highlights I've watched and from comments read online I think there is some truth to Osimhen needing to learn how to move better in the box and create separation from his markers. Lille played long balls quite often and allowed Osimhen to run down the flanks and into space, but this Napoli team plays a different way. Osimhen needs to adapt and learn how to play different ways. He doesn't need to be a one-dimensional striker.

If I were him, I would reach out with Kelechi and try to pick his brain and may be even train with him privately in the offseason. Kelechi's movement in the box and without the ball is excellent. He also needs to study strikers like Kane, Shearer, and Inzaghi who know how to move without the ball.

There is also some truth to Napoli's wingers not passing enough. Immobile, Lozano, and Mertens when he plays on the wings are all goal-scoring wingers so their first instinct is not always to look for Osimhen. If Osimhen works on freeing himself, he is more likely to get the ball though.
Simy just scored a goal against Parma, I wish someone could upload the video and see how Simy's movements confused his markers.
I am happy