Musa Begins Training with Kano Pillars (Photo)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Musa Begins Training with Kano Pillars (Photo)

Post by Enugu II »

Musa with Kano Pillars' skipper Pele at training.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Musa Begins Training with Kano Pillars (Photo)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Is Rabin Ali still playing? He is 40 now and looks good for 40.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

What Musa could do to drastically improve the fortunes of Kano pillars and the domestic league is endless but does he have a clue ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

jette1 wrote:What Musa could do to drastically improve the fortunes of Kano pillars and the domestic league is endless but does he have a clue ?
?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:What Musa could do to drastically improve the fortunes of Kano pillars and the domestic league is endless but does he have a clue ?
Why would he not have a clue?
Do you? :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Musa will honour Kano Pillars away games by flight – Yahaya
Gbenga Adewoye
@Gregoal001
Alex Morton / Getty Images

The Super Eagles captain has given a condition before he could play for the NPFL side during their games outside Sani Abacha Stadium
Nigeria international and former Leicester City winger Ahmed Musa will only honour Kano Pillars’ away games by flight because of his safety according to the club chairman Surajo Yahaya.

The Super Eagles captain made a stunning return to the Nigeria Professional Football League, joining his former club Pillars earlier this month.

Kano Pillars will take on Warri Wolves and Plateau United in away games on April 27 and May 2 before facing Enyimba at home three days later.

Musa might not be available for the Sai Masu Gida until their home game against the Peoples Elephant, given the statement from Yahaya.

“Ahmed Musa is a big player and at the moment we know the economic situation of the country and the bad roads in some regions,” Yahaya told the Punch.

“He is going to honour all our home matches and if there is an available flight in the state when we have an away game, then he is going to attend.

“He did not say that he’s totally going to be unavailable for our games on the road, but he is going to attend those matches by flight, but for the games that are close by, like a game at Katsina or Bauchi, he is ready to go.

"But we need to provide good facilities for him.

Musa starred for Kano Pillars between 2009 and 2012 before moving to Europe to join VVV-Venlo on loan and later featured for CSKA Moscow, Leicester City and Al Nassr.

The forward was without a club for about six months after leaving Al Nassr before returning to Kano Pillars and revealed the reasons behind his move to the NPFL side.

"Anything that improves the image of Nigerian football is something that I strive to embark on and Kano Pillars holds a special place in my heart," Musa said.

"It's the team that helped me become the professional footballer I am today, so this is more than just football but a very strong bond."

Musa recently helped the Super Eagles qualify for the 2022 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon, with two games to spare.

The forward, who was close to sealin
g a move to Premier League side West Bromwich Albion in February, will hope to sort out his European future soon.
https://www.goal.com/en/news/musa-will- ... i5qme42fr7
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Happy for Musa
LeonPhelps
Egg
Egg

Post by LeonPhelps »

You know it's messed up when you willing to trust flying in Russia than in Nigeria.
"In Japan a corrupt person kills himself. In China, they kill him. In Europe and America they jail him. In Africa, he will present himself for election." - Prof. PLO Lumumba
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

LeonPhelps wrote:You know it's messed up when you willing to trust flying in Russia than in Nigeria.
Not sure where this deduction is coming from :???: . Certainly not from Damunk's post.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Damunk wrote:
Hahahhahahah
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Brainless player finally find his level.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Brainless player finally find his level.

:biggrin:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:
Of course; look at that dusty practicing pitch with corrugated zink.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

olu wrote:Is Rabin Ali still playing? He is 40 now and looks good for 40.
My first shocker when I opened the page..... Rabiu Ali caught my eye instantly...... Whao!