EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

surakat
Egg
Egg
EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea?

Post by surakat »

Chelsea transfer round-up: Key decisions over defensive duo as Kelechi Iheanacho linked
Two young defensive stars are currently out on loan from the Blues but one looks set to return as another departs permanently

COMMENTS
ByColin Millar
05:00, 22 APR 2021UPDATED06:13, 22 APR 2021

Blues eye Iheanacho
Chelsea may be looking to land a new striker this summer with question marks over the futures of both Tammy Abraham and Olivier Giroud.

The Blues are now being linked with a deal to sign in-form Leicester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho, according to a report in Spanish outlet Fichajes.

Iheanacho joined the Foxes from Manchester City in 2017 and despite struggling for minutes for long stretches, he has excelled this campaign with 15 goals and five assists in 31 appearances.

Indeed, 10 of those goals have come in the Nigerian’s last seven appearances and the report also claims Arsenal and Manchester United are interested in the player.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... y-23956193
oju lo pe si!

Uche Shriners Club...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ac0D82yjA2o
surakat
Egg
Egg
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea

Post by surakat »

Leicester City striker, Kelechi Iheanacho, is set to join Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea this summer.

According to Spanish publications, Fichajes, Tuchel is very convinced in the ability of Iheanacho to improve his team’s attack next season.

Iheanacho is one name being considered by Tuchel at Stamford Bridge should the west London club miss out on signing Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland this summer transfer window.

Tuchel is impressed with the talents of the Nigerian international, who is one of the most in-form strikers in England currently.

The report added that Tuchel is not the biggest fan of Chelsea striker, Tammy Abraham, with the ex-PSG manager leaving the England international out of Chelsea’s starting XI a few times in recent weeks.

Chelsea are also open to the possibility of striker, Olivier Giroud, leaving the Blues at the end of the season.

Meanwhile, Iheanacho has so far scored 15 goals in 31 appearances for Leicester City this season.

The 24-year-old joined Leicester City from Manchester City for £24 million in 2017.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/22/epl-kel ... n-chelsea/
oju lo pe si!

Uche Shriners Club...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ac0D82yjA2o
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Leicester is in danger of becoming Chelsea’s development squad...
Would be funny if Tammy got ditched for Iheanacho. But I don’t think this news has legs.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea?

Post by mcal »

...he better stay where he is, LC. Too much money enticement may ruin him.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Chelsea.. hmm.. tricky..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Not sure what to think. Can Nacho play Tucheball? His first touch is atrocious more than half the time.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Robotnik wrote:Not sure what to think. Can Nacho play Tucheball? His first touch is atrocious more than half the time.
No be our wahala, if the story is true then Tuchel knows why he wants him and has ample video to see his first touch or lack there of. But these coaches know you take the good and the bad with certain players as long as they can help you achieve your goals. In Nachos case he does a lot more good than bad upfront.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

men , Kele for stall small before we played the last round of Afcon Qualifiers, LCFC quickly extended his contract. I also read United and assanal are also interested. I am so happy for Kele, form is temp and class is permanent. What we saw in u17s were no fluke. this dude will score more goals...I think he has the best goal ratio to shots in the EPL

yall should pay attention to Kele's off the ball movement .. it is a beauty to watch .. the match against Saints and also westBrom, the way he takes off leaving the CBs when his team mates are on the flanks is sick, then he cuts backwards to free himself, leaving the CBs way ahead... this is his pattern inside the box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn0srBBCp_g[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a6svSa1aWI[/video]
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robotnik wrote:Not sure what to think. Can Nacho play Tucheball? His first touch is atrocious more than half the time.
this is why i have serious issues with comments like these.... your likes can never view anything else... tell me the Chelsea striker that has more goals than Kele...Chelsea cannot score goals... right now Chelsea plays with a false 9 .. Can you folks for once realize we produce quality strikers, and it is about time our players get back to playing for top teams and competing with class players... If Chelsea offers him a great deal let him go. He dropped down from City to Leicester, wasn't played a lot due to Vardy's class... now the dude is a hot commodity your first comment about touch is to condemn him and then doubt his abilities .... are teams buying strikers for goals or touches.

We've seen clumsy Tammy and anywhere belle dey run Timo..... Giroud is like 100 years old...let the boy be wanted stop doubting your country men,

by the way what the heck is tuchel ball? you mean , draws, or 1 zero wins? abi the 5-2 whooping by WestBrom/ the same WestBrom Kele just abused ... aren't these the same teams he would vs in the League? I no get some of una
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

With this kind of mentality you will remain stagnant in life
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

He better stay where he is.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote:He better stay where he is.
typical Spurs mentality, winners improve themselves... cowards and lazy humans never take risk
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

surakat wrote:Leicester City striker, Kelechi Iheanacho, is set to join Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea this summer.

According to Spanish publications, Fichajes, Tuchel is very convinced in the ability of Iheanacho to improve his team’s attack next season.

Iheanacho is one name being considered by Tuchel at Stamford Bridge should the west London club miss out on signing Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland this summer transfer window.

Tuchel is impressed with the talents of the Nigerian international, who is one of the most in-form strikers in England currently.

The report added that Tuchel is not the biggest fan of Chelsea striker, Tammy Abraham, with the ex-PSG manager leaving the England international out of Chelsea’s starting XI a few times in recent weeks.

Chelsea are also open to the possibility of striker, Olivier Giroud, leaving the Blues at the end of the season.

Meanwhile, Iheanacho has so far scored 15 goals in 31 appearances for Leicester City this season.

The 24-year-old joined Leicester City from Manchester City for £24 million in 2017.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/22/epl-kel ... n-chelsea/
We need to have a standard when we repost rumors...why would a Spanish publication have insight into an intra-English transfer?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

A Spanish publication by a 21-year old fan.
It’s not only Owngoal that publish fanciful tales.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
LeonPhelps
Egg
Egg

Post by LeonPhelps »

That strike vs Tottenham a couple of years ago is still a wonder! He deserves to be linked to any club.
"In Japan a corrupt person kills himself. In China, they kill him. In Europe and America they jail him. In Africa, he will present himself for election." - Prof. PLO Lumumba
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

LeonPhelps wrote:That strike vs Tottenham a couple of years ago is still a wonder! He deserves to be linked to any club.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJtYUI5H88[/video]
SuperEagles

Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Tobi17 wrote:
Moving forward and challenging oneself was what Ighalo tried to do at Man United. Nacho tried to prove he was better than Aguero earlier in his carrier. I am sure you know how they ended up.

I am just saying be realistic about oneself.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Robotnik wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Moving forward and challenging oneself was what Ighalo tried to do at Man United. Nacho tried to prove he was better than Aguero earlier in his carrier. I am sure you know how they ended up.

I am just saying be realistic about oneself.
If his reality is that Chelsea actually wants to buy him then he’s being realistic with himself by taking their offer. Abeg wetin consign you sef? You are sounding as if he’s such a useless player that he can’t play at common Chelsea and get paid more. How much different is the current Leicester from a Chelsea? We are not talking Barca or Real Madrid...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

If you have really been watching Kelechi. you'd have noticed that this first touch myth is no longer there. Kelechi has improved his touch so much so that his teammates now find him in very tight spaces, and he now makes plays for his team. Please stay current with the game before displaying your ignorance.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
If you have really been watching Kelechi. you'd have noticed that this first touch myth is no longer there. Kelechi has improved his touch so much so that his teammates now find him in very tight spaces, and he now makes plays for his team. Please stay current with the game before displaying your ignorance.
:clap:
SuperEagles

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Kele is my favorite player......that his left foot. Very clinical...:: I won’t be surprised if Barca or Madrid also came in for him this summer that is his level
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

:agree:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Cellular wrote:
:agree:
This is a shocker...coming from some like you.
Would you stay if you were in his shoes?