Our attack is too scary

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Our attack is too scary

Post by Tobi17 »

Safe to say we have the best attack in Africa right now? And the best part is these guys are doing the business in the top 5 leagues in Europe.

Osimhen
Nacho
Onuachu
Terem Moffi
Simy
Sadiq
Lookman
Iwobi
Simon Moses

And a very interesting midfield
Ndidi
Aribo
Etebo
Olise
Ejaria

Honestly I don't envy any man coaching Nigeria right now, too much selection headaches.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our attack is too scary

Post by ANC »

all average to slightly above average players.
There is nothing to envy here, sir
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

ANC wrote:all average to slightly above average players.
Their goal stats say otherwise you gnat brained troll.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ANC wrote:all average to slightly above average players.
You have a point. However, the rate a lot of them are improving is something to keep an eye on.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Tobi17 wrote:Safe to say we have the best attack in Africa right now? And the best part is these guys are doing the business in the top 5 leagues in Europe.

Osimhen
Nacho
Onuachu
Terem Moffi
Simy
Sadiq
Lookman
Iwobi
Simon Moses

Ndidi
Aribo
Etebo
Olise
Ejaria

Honestly I don't envy any man coaching Nigeria right now, too much selection headaches.
Iwobi? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Which attack? How many strikers do you want to start? Wetin Salone do us never clear una eyes
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I concur with the thread starter. We have never, and I repeat never had it this good upfront.

Wha choo looking at?!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Undertaker wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Safe to say we have the best attack in Africa right now? And the best part is these guys are doing the business in the top 5 leagues in Europe.

Osimhen
Nacho
Onuachu
Terem Moffi
Simy
Sadiq
Lookman
Iwobi
Simon Moses

Ndidi
Aribo
Etebo
Olise
Ejaria

Iwobi? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

No mind dem. Common Siggurdson is benching Iwobi on the regular. Frankly, I don't expect Iwobi to be relevant to SE year from now. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Is the current attack stronger than when we had Martins, Yakubu, Osaze, Obasi, Kanu, IK Uche, Utaka and Aghahowa?
I am happy
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Dammy wrote:Is the current attack stronger than when we had Martins, Yakubu, Osaze, Obasi, Kanu, IK Uche, Utaka and Aghahowa?
For goals scored, yes. But the guys above delivered for the Super Eagles. We need to see the current guys step up in GWG.
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

aruako1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:Is the current attack stronger than when we had Martins, Yakubu, Osaze, Obasi, Kanu, IK Uche, Utaka and Aghahowa?
For goals scored, yes. But the guys above delivered for the Super Eagles. We need to see the current guys step up in GWG.
Delivered what ? wetin them win ? people wey no qualify for 2006 world cup ? Simi who is the current third-highest goalscorer in Serie A, is not even considered for invitation in this current team. This generation has a more loaded attack in terms of their profile
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

onovo wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Delivered what ? wetin them win ? people wey no qualify for 2006 world cup ? Simi who is the current third-highest goalscorer in Serie A, is not even considered for invitation in this current team. This generation has a more loaded attack in terms of their profile
Their profile will be higher in the summer as Simy, Onuachu, Sadiq and Moffi are all expected to make major transfers in the summer.
I am happy
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Osimhen
Nacho
Onuachu
Terem Moffi
Simy
Sadiq
Lookman
Iwobi
Simon Moses

Ndidi
Aribo
Etebo
Olise
Ejaria

-Sadiq: Lets wait for him to get to a bigger league like Laliga, then we can start drooling over him.
-Lookmon Ke? There has been nothing special about him in relegation fighting Fulham. I hope he can go back to Leipzig and show what he's made of.
-Iwobi ke? That is chopping bench off and on, and struggling alot He's oly had like 5 good games all season.
-MOses: Moses has been inconsistent this season. His nowhere near his performances last season. Lets pray Nantes doesnt get relegated.
- Aribo: im a fan of Aribo but he's injuries have really messed up his season. He's also had an ordinary time with the Eagles. Altho he plays in a substandard league, i would rate him next season on his games in Europe and versus Celtic. That been said, I believe he is better in a more advnaced position that the central midfield he is currently playing for the SE.
-Etebo: still trying to find his feet in mid rated Gala. PLay today, bench tomorrow.
-Olise and Ejaria: They are trying. Now its time for them to step up to the EPL or top 5 league and show us what they got, BTW, reafing missed out on promottion Play off.

Our top players are

Osimhen
Nacho
Onuachu
Moffi
Simy
Chukwueze

Ndidi

Sanusi
Ebuehi (Probably the best RB in Dutch league).

Maduka Okoye (Probably the best GK in Dutch League)
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

chief nfachairman wrote:

Osimhen
Nacho
Onuachu
Terem Moffi
Simy
Sadiq
Lookman
Iwobi
Simon Moses

Ndidi
Aribo
Etebo
Olise
Ejaria

-Sadiq: Lets wait for him to get to a bigger league like Laliga, then we can start drooling over him.
-Lookmon Ke? There has been nothing special about him in relegation fighting Fulham. I hope he can go back to Leipzig and show what he's made of.
-Iwobi ke? That is chopping bench off and on, and struggling alot He's oly had like 5 good games all season.
-MOses: Moses has been inconsistent this season. His nowhere near his performances last season. Lets pray Nantes doesnt get relegated.
- Aribo: im a fan of Aribo but he's injuries have really messed up his season. He's also had an ordinary time with the Eagles. Altho he plays in a substandard league, i would rate him next season on his games in Europe and versus Celtic. That been said, I believe he is better in a more advnaced position that the central midfield he is currently playing for the SE.
-Etebo: still trying to find his feet in mid rated Gala. PLay today, bench tomorrow.
-Olise and Ejaria: They are trying. Now its time for them to step up to the EPL or top 5 league and show us what they got, BTW, reafing missed out on promottion Play off.

Our top players are

Osimhen
Nacho
Onuachu
Moffi
Simy
Chukwueze

Ndidi

Sanusi
Ebuehi (Probably the best RB in Dutch league).

Maduka Okoye (Probably the best GK in Dutch League)
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I am happy
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Good point! People are forgetting that coaching is the main indicator, even Herr. Rohr keeps lamenting about his players not playing in big leagues, the players can say the same about him...I was looking at our 2008 Afcon squad and we had 6 EPL players in our first 11 but still had one of our worst Afcon performance in history.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

gochino wrote:
Good point! People are forgetting that coaching is the main indicator, even Herr. Rohr keeps lamenting about his players not playing in big leagues, the players can say the same about him...I was looking at our 2008 Afcon squad and we had 6 EPL players in our first 11 but still had one of our worst Afcon performance in history.
True.
So now that there appears to be a body of opinion saying he should go, who is the fans' favourite to take over? It would be nice to have some idea what they're thinking. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The best attack in the universe doesn’t amount to a whole lot without a good midfield and a good defense. We are in dire need of a serious upgrade in both departments❗️

Cheers.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Osimhen
Nacho
Onuachu
Terem Moffi
Simy
Sadiq
Lookman
Iwobi
Simon Moses

Ndidi
Aribo
Etebo
Olise
Ejaria

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

**** reminds me of a man with a loaded gun and decides to use as projectile (stone).

BTW, way Ighalo and Musa on that ya list? :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:

Osimhen
Nacho
Onuachu
Terem Moffi
Simy
Sadiq
Lookman
Iwobi
Simon Moses

Ndidi
Aribo
Etebo
Olise
Ejaria

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

**** reminds me of a man with a loaded gun and decides to use as projectile (stone).

BTW, way Ighalo and Musa on that ya list? :D :taunt:
First time I’ve kinda seen **** get out of the way of our creative players was last Lesotho game. I hope dude will continue down that path, but I doubt it.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Osimhen
Nacho
Onuachu
Terem Moffi
Simy
Sadiq
Lookman
Iwobi
Simon Moses

Ndidi
Aribo
Etebo
Olise
Ejaria

Is our coach scary also?
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Damunk wrote:
gochino wrote:
True.
So now that there appears to be a body of opinion saying he should go, who is the fans' favourite to take over? It would be nice to have some idea what they're thinking. :D
We are not the recruiting team you know?But I think a coach who has won at least something in his last 30 years of coaching and one without a looser mentality will do!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

... On paper
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

gochino wrote:
Damunk wrote:
gochino wrote:
True.
We are not the recruiting team you know? But I think a coach who has won at least something in his last 30 years of coaching and one without a looser mentality will do!
You are not part of the recruiting team but you are part of the booting team. :lol:
In short, no practical ideas.
Izzokay.
We all know its far easier to break something down than to build it up.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "