Ok, I'm officially sold on Moffi!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ok, I'm officially sold on Moffi!

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:
bushboy wrote:
olu wrote:Bush boy member? Sounds like the kiss of death. We all see what happened to Success, Oduwa, and Okereke to a lesser extent.
bushboy wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
bushboy wrote:Get this boy in the SE ASAP!! He is BETTER than Osimhen! Yes!! I said it, he is BETTER than Osimhen. His finishing is second to none. I see a Lukaku type career ahead of this kid!!!
Been watching this kid, very, very good player. But better than Osimhen? Hell no! I don't agree in the slightest. But will be a valuable addition to the SE.
It pains me to say it, but it is the truth. I have watched EVERY SINGLE Napoli game this season, and I am getting ready to watch another in about 45mins time, and I can say (to my chagrin) that this Moffi kid is ABSOLUTELY a BETTER striker than Victor. He is officially my newest bushmen member.
That is the whole point of the bushmen my broda. It is a list for prospects. Kinda like investing in a startup, it might reap huge dividends (Ighalo) or it may not pan out (Oduwa), but it is not a list of established players. The goal is to pinpoint a young player very early on in his career (Like I did with Ighalo and Ujah while both were still in Norway) and make a bold prediction based on the talent he is showing. Whether or not that talent ever comes to fruition comes down to other factors beyond just skill. But EVERY single member on that list was at one point a very promising young talent. I will continue to add players like I just did Moffi. I am unbothered by all the nonsense jinx talk, like I said, that is the whole point of the list. Risk.
Until the Bushboy kiss of death!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bushboy please biko ejorr leave Moffi alone. Please. Every player you have fanned up has become useless. Please please please. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bret- hart wrote:Bushboy please biko ejorr leave Moffi alone. Please. Every player you have fanned up has become useless. Please please please. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Please help us beg him o! He must always pit players against each other, Awoniyi v Success and now Osimhen v Moffi!
I am happy
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

To be fair the Bordeaux team this season are a very poor team hovering close to the relegation zone. The first two goals scored by Moffi were tap in ( I have seen Ighalo miss those) but the last goal was pure class.

If I we’re selecting the team for the June qualifiers my strikers would be as follows: Kele, Victor, Basketballer, Big bad Moffi. My defenders would be: Balogun, Troost, Awaziem,Akpoguma, Sanusi, Aina, Ebuehi, Midfield: Nididi, Aribo, Etebo ,Ejuke, Anayo wingers Chukwueze Iwobi. Kalu & Henry are injured and Simon Moses at Nantes are in the relegation zone.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

O ma se o
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Austria striker faces sanctions over Moffi comments
by Score Nigeria Editor
May 31, 2021 3:53 pm

Moffi knocks again on Super Eagles door with brace, Man of Match performance vs AS Monaco
Moffi

FC Lorient have announced that Adrian Grbic has been summouned to defend the comments he made against the Ligue 1 club over claims that they lied to him over what role Terem Moffi will play when he signed for the team.
Grbic has said he failed to make his country’s squad to the Euros because of lack of game time at Lorient, adding that the Ligue 1 had assured him when he signed that Moffi will not play much and he will be first-choice striker.

Moffi will eventually be the team’s top striker, scoring 14 goals to ensure they stay up in the top league, while Grbic was mostly played as a late sub.

The Austria striker was also very critical of Lorient coach Christophe Pelissier.

Ouest-France reported the showdown meeting between the club and Grbic, who cost Lorient a record 10 Million Euros.

“An interview is set for the coming days with the player to inform him of the consequences of his statements and remind him of his obligations”, the club announced.
https://scorenigeria.com.ng/austria-str ... -comments/
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:O ma se o
by Score Nigeria Editor

Moffi knocks again on Super Eagles door with brace, Man of Match performance vs AS Monaco
Moffi

FC Lorient have announced that Adrian Grbic has been summouned to defend the comments he made against the Ligue 1 club over claims that they lied to him over what role Terem Moffi will play when he signed for the team.
Grbic has said he failed to make his country’s squad to the Euros because of lack of game time at Lorient, adding that the Ligue 1 had assured him when he signed that Moffi will not play much and he will be first-choice striker.

Moffi will eventually be the team’s top striker, scoring 14 goals to ensure they stay up in the top league, while Grbic was mostly played as a late sub.

The Austria striker was also very critical of Lorient coach Christophe Pelissier.

Ouest-France reported the showdown meeting between the club and Grbic, who cost Lorient a record 10 Million Euros.

“An interview is set for the coming days with the player to inform him of the consequences of his statements and remind him of his obligations”, the club announced.
fake news, did this Nigerian paper have a sit down with the Autrian?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bushboy wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
bushboy wrote:Get this boy in the SE ASAP!! He is BETTER than Osimhen! Yes!! I said it, he is BETTER than Osimhen. His finishing is second to none. I see a Lukaku type career ahead of this kid!!!
Been watching this kid, very, very good player. But better than Osimhen? Hell no! I don't agree in the slightest. But will be a valuable addition to the SE.
It pains me to say it, but it is the truth. I have watched EVERY SINGLE Napoli game this season, and I am getting ready to watch another in about 45mins time, and I can say (to my chagrin) that this Moffi kid is ABSOLUTELY a BETTER striker than Victor. He is officially my newest bushmen member.

I'm glad to see your weed supplier is still in business :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

by Score Nigeria Editor

Moffi

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
by Score Nigeria Editor

Moffi

You lack critical thinking skills. Which is exactly why you think everyone else "lacks critical thinking skills" :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Does the Nigerian writer have to "sit down" with the player for the news to be true?
Chai.
Oya, read and weep:
The relationship with coach Christophe Pelissier wasn't the best, which didn't change when his Nigerian striker Terem Moffi joined the team at the beginning of October.

"At that time you said to me and my agency: 'Don't panic, no stress. We'll get the Moffi for the outside lane, you're our striker.' When he was there, he immediately played in the storm. I knew something was wrong, "says Grbic.
https://www.laola1.at/de/red/fussball/o ... -gemacht-/
Do you need more references?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
by Score Nigeria Editor

Moffi

You lack critical thinking skills. Which is exactly why you think everyone else "lacks critical thinking skills" :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Does the Nigerian writer have to "sit down" with the player for the news to be true?
Chai.
Oya, read and weep:
The relationship with coach Christophe Pelissier wasn't the best, which didn't change when his Nigerian striker Terem Moffi joined the team at the beginning of October.

"At that time you said to me and my agency: 'Don't panic, no stress. We'll get the Moffi for the outside lane, you're our striker.' When he was there, he immediately played in the storm. I knew something was wrong, "says Grbic.
This is why i keep on saying you are very limited when it come to analyzing or applying yourself critically. A sit down in 2021 could be done via Zoom , ring Central , Teams, Skype however, I can also beat my chest with no facts verified, that the naija press lifted this article
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
by Score Nigeria Editor

Moffi

Chai.
Oya, read and weep:

This is why i keep on saying you are very limited when it come to analyzing or applying yourself critically. A sit down in 2021 could be done via Zoom , ring Central , Teams, Skype however, I can also beat my chest with no facts verified, that the naija press lifted this article
Choi! Osanobua!
See artful dodging! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Even now, you're still not making sense with your 'Fake News' comment.
Oya, dig deeper. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Why was he not called up to the latest SE squad for the friendlies against Ghana and Mali?

Last edited by wiseone on Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am Why was he not called up to the latest SE squad?

Because they determined that Dessers is a better player. :sneaky:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is a good player. But we got a lot of strikers. I dont know why the NFF selected Dessers for the friendlies.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Because he never scored such goal for the SE.

wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am Why was he not called up to the latest SE squad?

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

An overhead goal is surely the easiest path to a Super Eagles shirt!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Polly wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 pm An overhead goal is surely the easiest path to a Super Eagles shirt!
Bartholomew Ogbeche comes to mind
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Scored today.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?