Kelegoooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kelegoooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll!!!!

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Kelegoooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll!!!! Kelegoooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll!!!! Kelegoooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll!!!! Kelegooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll!!!!

2-1 to Lei-ces-terrrrr!!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg
Re: Kelegoooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll!!!!

Post by jdizzy »

What a goal!
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

jdizzy wrote:What a goal!
Dayum!! That left foot should come with it's own caliber!!!! :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Even in slow motion it was hard for the goalie to see the ball. That was pure wickedness.
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

That’s a really sick goal. He has no right to even try it, much less pull it off.
Is there a better striker on the planet right now?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Kele left foot needs its own salary.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I told y’all a long time ago that sooner or later, Rogers will figure out what to do with Kele’s Messiesque left foot❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote:Kele left foot needs its own salary.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

See goalaasoo .. Tori oloun. :clap: :clap: :clap:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bFduR9lWyHs[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
surakat
Egg
Egg

Post by surakat »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:See goalaasoo .. Tori oloun. :clap: :clap: :clap:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bFduR9lWyHs[/video]
What a goal! :clap: :clap: :clap:
oju lo pe si!

Uche Shriners Club...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ac0D82yjA2o
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

waka-man wrote:That’s a really sick goal. He has no right to even try it, much less pull it off.
Easy warrior
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

jette1 wrote:
waka-man wrote:That’s a really sick goal. He has no right to even try it, much less pull it off.
Easy warrior
No hype. Just on current form. It’s an honest question. Kane? Bezema? Haaland? Lewandonski? All better strikers yes but on current form? I’m not sure there’s any one if you look at this calendar year. But it’s a question.

What I can say for certain is that he is the form striker of the premiership right now.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

waka-man wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Easy warrior
No hype. Just on current form. It’s an honest question. Kane? Bezema? Haaland? Lewandonski? All better strikers yes but on current form? I’m not sure there’s any one if you look at this calendar year. But it’s a question.

What I can say for certain is that he is the form striker of the premiership right now.
I think there is a consensus that Nacho is now showing his formidable talent we all knew he had.
Where there has been divided opinion is whether he was ever going to get his form back when he lost it.

There were those of us that believed he was fast running out of opportunities to show it and there were those that were running out of patience - Guardiola most significantly.
The fear (not the prediction) was that he would slowly slip down the ranks (much like his compatriot Isaac Success) and end up in a low level league.

But his team mates and current manager never lost faith in him. We are hearing that from them now that he is in the form of his life. It was definitely a confidence thing and that goal yesterday was supreme confidence - the type we Nigerians saw 8 years ago. The more cnfident he gets, the more deadly he'll be. We never see sumtin yet. :D

He'll probably win Leicester's Player of the Season at this rate.

So happy for him and of course for Nigerians. :thumb:
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Another man of the match performance. Sky were all over him yesterday. I hope his exploits are peppering Pep very well.
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

GG of G wrote:Another man of the match performance. Sky were all over him yesterday. I hope his exploits are peppering Pep very well.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nacho needs to peppeh Pep with two killer goals when they next meet.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

That goal was mental. The audacity, the confidence, the composure, and I think for me, the statement it made. All game before that, he was laying on passes for his teammates. this one was like, you guys can't finish this type, leave it to me. Absolute genius and I agree, he is the most in form striker around at the moment, and I daresay Leicester have a bargain by quickly tying him to a new contract.
To stop trying is to start dying
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Shownoja wrote:That goal was mental. The audacity, the confidence, the composure, and I think for me, the statement it made. All game before that, he was laying on passes for his teammates. this one was like, you guys can't finish this type, leave it to me. Absolute genius and I agree, he is the most in form striker around at the moment, and I daresay Leicester have a bargain by quickly tying him to a new contract.
Even after the goal, he unselfishly laid off passes-on-a-platter for his team mates, including two to Jamie Vardy who uncharacteristically fluffed them big time.
This is the Nacho we always knew before some bad-belleh person put eye for him bodi.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
waka-man wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Easy warrior

I think there is a consensus that Nacho is now showing his formidable talent we all knew he had.
Where there has been divided opinion is whether he was ever going to get his form back when he lost it.

There were those of us that believed he was fast running out of opportunities to show it and there were those that were running out of patience - Guardiola most significantly.
The fear (not the prediction) was that he would slowly slip down the ranks (much like his compatriot Isaac Success) and end up in a low level league.

But his team mates and current manager never lost faith in him. We are hearing that from them now that he is in the form of his life. It was definitely a confidence thing and that goal yesterday was supreme confidence - the type we Nigerians saw 8 years ago. The more cnfident he gets, the more deadly he'll be. We never see sumtin yet. :D

You are so fake, you spammed this forum condemn Kele.. the likes of Futcha, Mace and Bigpokey kept on telling your likes otherwise. now you come here posting this rubbish. My goodness what are you?
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Shownoja wrote:That goal was mental. The audacity, the confidence, the composure, and I think for me, the statement it made. All game before that, he was laying on passes for his teammates. this one was like, you guys can't finish this type, leave it to me. Absolute genius and I agree, he is the most in form striker around at the moment, and I daresay Leicester have a bargain by quickly tying him to a new contract.
i love this post, got goosebumps all over . Kele is the ish , no buts and to me APOY :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: perfect description of what the entire globe saw on a monday night . You have done very well with this post shownoja, you have done well
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

What a wicked strike, that soccer ball is gonna be sore for the rest of it's existence.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
waka-man wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Easy warrior

You are so fake, you spammed this forum condemn Kele.. the likes of Futcha, Mace and Bigpokey kept on telling your likes otherwise. now you come here posting this rubbish. My goodness what are you?
BigStalkey...did I hear you mention the word 'spam'? Really? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What a guy!
You have issues....but I love the way you follow me around like a lost puppy.

You need an owner, but it aint gonna be me. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: