Petition for the Chairman to Honorably Resign

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Petition for the Chairman to Honorably Resign

Post by ugly boy »

Dear Sir,

We, concerned fans and well wishers of the Super Eagles, after having watched numerous games of our team play under you, have come to the conclusion that your tactics are a detriment to our team. You've had a year and half to mold our players together yet they played today for the first time under you. While we cannot attribute all of the blame to you, we have concluded that in order for the Eagles to make any positive strides you would have to resign your position as head coach. We cherish the days you captained and played for our Green Eagles but we believe you are not the right man for the job. Your entire rebuilding process has lasted for a year and half yet your selections are at best dodgy and still dependent on the old guard who in some cases just stroll into camp and claim a shirt.

We cannot however acertain what it is you are trying to do because all your actions have been incoherent since taking up this position. The eagles are no longer a delight to watch neither are they a shadow of themselves. For the most part your tatics and strategies seem flawless only to you and a few others. If you love the eagles like we do you will honorably resign from you position and allow your assistant to salvage whats left of the current competion. We wish you well in all your endeavours and we are sure you are able to serve Nigeria well in some other capacity other than coaching.

Yours Truly
Super Eagle Fans
Last edited by ugly boy on Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Signed 01/27/2004
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

we might as well wait until we see the outcome of the ANC. Lets see where we end up.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Honestly I would have still expressed concerns if we had walked away with a tie....You have seen CCC at his best what are you waiting for ...So he can lead us to missing out on the world cup for the first time in 12 years
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Ugly Boy u be HR officer abi kini. Ur letter be like the letters wey i dey get after interview

where is the cyber pen???
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

My broda, "fada don pray finish close church" Chukwu has distroyed the eagles long time ago.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

LOL i no be HR person o!! but I just write am as I see am :mrgreen:
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Guys..let the tournament finish first! Remember the fact that Westerhof lost 1-5 to Algeria in the opening game of CAN 1990, and people were shouting for his head. He took an inexperienced, average side and reached the finals. He then went on to take Najia to our best position in Africa and World Football 4 years later. Although I feel that CCC is incapable of running the Powerless Eagles, make the competition end first before dem sack am. If dem sack am today, which coach go land on short notice to resurrect the team. Amodu no go gree touch Eagus at this time, lai-lai. :?