HOUSTON CE:PEP RALLY PARTY@ KENNYS SPORTS BAR & CAFE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

davysas
Egg
Egg
HOUSTON CE:PEP RALLY PARTY@ KENNYS SPORTS BAR & CAFE

Post by davysas »

H-TOWN CE FANS/SUPER EAGLES SUPPORTERS.WE ARE HAVING A PEP RALLY PARTY AT KENNYS CAFE & SRORTS BAR ON SATURDAY JANUARY 31st,BEFORE AND DURING NIGERIA V. S.AFRICA CRACKER. SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA ARE ON THE VERGE OF ELIMINATION, HAVING LOST THEIR FIRST MATCH TO UNDER DOG MOROCCO. SUPPORTERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO WEAR THE GREEN AND WHITE OF THE SUPER EAGLES IF POSSIBLE WHEN COMING.THE MANAGEMENT AT KENNYS SEND THEIR SINCERE APOLOGIES TO FANS FOR THE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES ENCOUNTERED BEFORE THE NIGERIA V.MOROCCO GAME. THEY ASSURED ALL FANS THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF AND THAT ALL MACTHES WILL BE BEAMED LIVE AS PROMISED DURING THE TOURNAMENT.
davysas
Egg
Egg

Post by davysas »

DSAS H-TOWN
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

I will to like to use this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to the management of kennys cafe and sports bar for showing us the match for free.I was deeply touched by their concern when it seems they were gonna have problem to show the match. It is very patrotic of them for such a nice gesture.I promise from now onwards I will support thier business as much as I can.One good turn deserves another.