We need to hire a local coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: We need to hire a local coach

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:53 pm You know exactly how he came about, but let me remind you as you requested.

He came about because an unprofessional local coach decided to abandon the team in the middle of qualifying games. He came about because prior to the unprofessional local coach abandonning the team, his predecessor, another local coach used his popularity with the Presidency to hold the team ransom. And even prior to that, another local coach tried to use the team to get a deal with a match fixer and was convicted and banned for it. Rohr is the result of Local coaches coaching the team, so let's not sound like Local coaches have not been given opportunities.
Cellular wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:32 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:43 pm Let's not forget how Rohr came about.

Cellular wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:09 pm
Damunk wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:30 am
Not sure what the comparison is about but Africa and South America are on different planets when it comes to coaching.
I’d even say the gulf in quality is even wider than it is in the national teams.

South America has some of the biggest and most respected coaches in the world with a ‘depth chart’ to die for, so why would they have a problem hiring local coaches?
Most of their top coaches are not even managing national teams, but top clubs in Europe.
And according to this article, of those at the COPA, at least 5 (half) of them are paid USD3m and above - and that includes Chile and Peru who “failed” by not winning it or even reaching the final. Brazil’s “failed” coach earns close to $4m.
Meanwhile we are complaining of “overpaying” a coach $600k if that, for a continental bronze. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I’m hoping we are not suggesting that our Finidi or Amuneke should be paid less, if and when eventually hired.
All this talk of ‘overpayment’ makes me wonder…
Wage scales are different in the countries you mentioned. So relative to what people earn in Naijaria, the Naijarian coach is being paid handsomely.

As for the South American coaches having better pedigree, it goes back to the chicken and egg situation.

Black coaches are not given the opportunity to show their stuff... even in Europe and in Africa.

Naijaria, as the most populous African country with alot of professionals and former professional footballers who have learned under a lot of great coaches, should be at the forefront of giving opportunities to BLACK COACHES. It should be a moral imperative.

To forego hiring black coaches for a journeyman below average white coach simply because he white is a travesty.

And you have folks like you who should know better making excuses and justifying it.
How did he come about?

Remind us.
rubbish. and false trash you posted. everything you wrote were hearsay
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Not sure what the comparison is about but Africa and South America are on different planets when it comes to coaching.
I’d even say the gulf in quality is even wider than it is in the national teams.

South America has some of the biggest and most respected coaches in the world with a ‘depth chart’ to die for, so why would they have a problem hiring local coaches?
Most of their top coaches are not even managing national teams, but top clubs in Europe.
And according to this article, of those at the COPA, at least 5 (half) of them are paid USD3m and above - and that includes Chile and Peru who “failed” by not winning it or even reaching the final. Brazil’s “failed” coach earns close to $4m.
Meanwhile we are complaining of “overpaying” a coach $600k if that, for a continental bronze. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I’m hoping we are not suggesting that our Finidi or Amuneke should be paid less, if and when eventually hired.
Wage scales are different in the countries you mentioned. So relative to what people earn in Naijaria, the Naijarian coach is being paid handsomely.

As for the South American coaches having better pedigree, it goes back to the chicken and egg situation.

Black coaches are not given the opportunity to show their stuff... even in Europe and in Africa.

Naijaria, as the most populous African country with alot of professionals and former professional footballers who have learned under a lot of great coaches, should be at the forefront of giving opportunities to BLACK COACHES. It should be a moral imperative.

To forego hiring black coaches for a journeyman below average white coach simply because he white is a travesty.

And you have folks like you who should know better making excuses and justifying it.

ALL THOSE AGAINST HIRING LOCAL COACHES SHOULD READ THE HIGHLIGHTED OVER & OVER

Let me add a quote attributed to Mandela:

“The world will not respect Africa until Nigeria earns that respect.
The Black people of the world need Nigeria to be great as a source of pride and confidence.”

When I'm discussing this subject it's so hard to know where to start and how to proceed because I'm so disgusted with those running the show in Nigeria and those who hide behind the "we just want the best coach" line.

Let's assume for a second that Nigeria doesn't yet have the caliber of coach needed: wouldn't this be the best time to give them the experience since Nigeria, at the moment, is not ready to win the WC? What do they have to lose?

And the "quality" argument is just a ruse. How many of the foreign coaches brought have performed better than indigenes? To prove that quality is not the problem, why the NFF plead with Lagerback to remain as the SE coach after he compiled the worst WC record in Nigeria's history in SA 2010? And that's after dropping Amodu who did the hard work of qualifying the team. Only the NFA could not see the symbolic value, never mind the moral right, of letting Amodu lead the team to SA. This is the same outfit that fired him and went in search of a foreigner after he qualified the team for Korea/Japan.

Lest we forget after Keshi achieved the miracle of qualifying Togo for Germany 2006, the ungrateful Togolese went in search of a European who promptly abandoned them mid-stream. He and the other foreign coaches are merely there for the money. What all this tells you is that there are some Africans who just cannot trust another African to handle an important assignment. Just look at the leash that Rohr (nothing against him personally) has been given in making decisions while returning with mediocre performance and being paid handsomely.

Why can't the NFF set up a worthy and sustained training program that would cover some promising candidates and prepare the country to have people they can call on when needed? Meanwhile, here's hoping that Senegal remains faithful to their decision to use one of theirs.
Bell
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Otitokoro wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:03 pm I gave 4 examples of COPAmerica 'finalists' who were coached by foreigners (vs. local coaches) - a counterpoint to his comment about "the entire finalist in COPA are being coached by their LC" which is a patently false statement.
For one, Africa has 54+ countries, while South America has roughly 10. And just off the bat, Keshi and Amunike have indeed coached other African countries, not to mention other countries like the current Lesotho coach (Thabo Senong) being from South Africa. Pretty sure there are others, past and present. So I am not sure your argument about 'trust' holds water.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:56 pm
Otitokoro wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:40 pm Some of the 10 coaches at the Copa América 2021
Ricardo Gareca, who is Peru's coach, is Argentine
César Farias, who is Bolivia's coach, is Venezuelan
Martín Lasarte, who is Chile's coach, is Uruguayan
Gustavo Alfaro, who is Ecuador's coach, is Argentine

Your emboldened statement is false.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:22 pm The entire finalist in COPA are being coached by their LC, The last 4 in the Euro all have LCs . This should be a lesson to the NFF, invest in your own and you will progress.. how shocking is it to know our current manager is 68 years old... in the USA people start filing for early retirement and social security benefits from the age of 62 for partial benefits and from 67 full benefits, .. instead, we have senior citizen using us to get coupons to buy chicken fried steak at golden coral.
I fail to see your point. The critical fact here is that there are no underperforming, overpaid European coaches at the Copa. Moreover, you’ve drawn attention to the possibility that South Americans respect one another more than Africans do❗️

damunk, PLEASE IGNORE THE NFF EXCUSES

In another which I'd intended to reply, you seemed to have bought into the excuses being made by the NFF as to why things under them can't be better. Specifically, an NFF official accused Nigerian coaches of being lazy all because he said a coach he sent to Abuja called him up for lunch money. Someone should have asked him if the sending of the coach was part of a an ongoing program, or just an d hoc one-time decision. You see, while he's accusing prospective coaches of laziness, one can accuse him of incompetence. It is the same with the majority of office holders in Nigeria. They do everything to get into office only to tell us they cannot improve their area because of structural difficulties. if that's the case, why don't they resign and tell the country they can't accomplish? The truth is that they come into office without a vision or a desire to do the hard work so all we hear from them are excuses. Don't buy them.
Bell
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bell wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:14 am
Otitokoro wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:03 pm I gave 4 examples of COPAmerica 'finalists' who were coached by foreigners (vs. local coaches) - a counterpoint to his comment about "the entire finalist in COPA are being coached by their LC" which is a patently false statement.
For one, Africa has 54+ countries, while South America has roughly 10. And just off the bat, Keshi and Amunike have indeed coached other African countries, not to mention other countries like the current Lesotho coach (Thabo Senong) being from South Africa. Pretty sure there are others, past and present. So I am not sure your argument about 'trust' holds water.
Otitokoro wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:40 pm Some of the 10 coaches at the Copa América 2021

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:22 pm The entire finalist in COPA are being coached by their LC, The last 4 in the Euro all have LCs . This should be a lesson to the NFF, invest in your own and you will progress.. how shocking is it to know our current manager is 68 years old... in the USA people start filing for early retirement and social security benefits from the age of 62 for partial benefits and from 67 full benefits, .. instead, we have senior citizen using us to get coupons to buy chicken fried steak at golden coral.
I fail to see your point. The critical fact here is that there are no underperforming, overpaid European coaches at the Copa. Moreover, you’ve drawn attention to the possibility that South Americans respect one another more than Africans do❗️

In another which I'd intended to reply, you seemed to have bought into the excuses being made by the NFF as to why things under them can't be better. Specifically, an NFF official accused Nigerian coaches of being lazy all because he said a coach he sent to Abuja called him up for lunch money. Someone should have asked him if the sending of the coach was part of a an ongoing program, or just an d hoc one-time decision. You see, while he's accusing prospective coaches of laziness, one can accuse him of incompetence. It is the same with the majority of office holders in Nigeria. They do everything to get into office only to tell us they cannot improve their area because of structural difficulties. if that's the case, why don't they resign and tell the country they can't accomplish? The truth is that they come into office without a vision or a desire to do the hard work so all we hear from them are excuses. Don't buy them.
Bell
k”? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bell my brother,
I don’t buy into sentimental arguments. I just try as best I can to deal with the facts as presented or available.
Your post is sentimental.
When you start saying things like “all because a coach asked for lunch money…”, I can’t take you seriously.
Really?
That’s what you got from the interview?
Okay now. The coaches are all very ambitious and are being frustrated by a self-centered group of incompetents that refuses to train them.
Happy now? :D

No need debating these things when people are simply unwilling to take a deep dive and adjust their viewpoints and arguments from what they’ve held in their heads from 19-eighty-something.

People had a chance to go one-on-one with a top NFF official, well-publicized, no holds barred but refused to take it.
Now they are back repeating the same old diatribe as if stuck on repeat, casually dismissing anything and everything raised and discussed.
What does that say about us, whether ‘in’ office, or out? :idea: :idea: :idea:

You don’t have to agree with anything. But at least refresh every so often in light of changing circumstances and new information.
We are not the only ones that, just like you, ‘know’ exactly what to do from our armchairs.

Some people actually get up, step up and try to make a difference.
Which group do you belong to?

That should be your first question. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:blink: :blink: :blink:
I can’t even believe you just said that about me.
Na wa.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It is becoming clearer that damunk maybe ruckus. I need to investigate this some more
SuperEagles

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:13 am
Bell my brother,
I don’t buy into sentimental arguments. I just try as best I can to deal with the facts as presented or available.
When you start saying things like “all because a coach asked for lunch money…”, I can’t take you seriously.
Really?
Okay now. The coaches are all very ambitious and are being frustrated by a self-centered group of incompetents that refuses to train them.

No need debating these things when people are simply unwilling to take a deep dive and adjust their viewpoints and arguments from what they’ve held in their heads from 19-eighty-something.

People had a chance to go one-on-one with a top NFF official, well-publicized, no holds barred but refused to take it.
Now they are back repeating the same old diatribe as if stuck on repeat, casually dismissing anything and everything raised and discussed.

You don’t have to agree with anything. But at least refresh every so often in light of changing circumstances and new information.
We are not the only ones that, just like you, ‘know’ exactly what to do from our armchairs.

Pinnick was in the DC area (Baltimore, Maryland) and I told him as much.

The problem is with the Leadership... PINNICK! He is a difficult man to have conversations with because he knows it all plus he has had bad experiences listening to the wrong people.

And yes, I understand after the President, INEC Chairman, the next hottest position in the country is quite possibly the NFF President but Pinnick is not doing enough to address the coaching issue. His halfhearted experiment with Oliseh is not enough justification to jettison hiring local coaches or at the very least, BLACK coaches.

He doesn't see the far-reaching effect of Naijaria being at the forefront of black renaissance. Look at what his counterpart at the NBBF, Engr. Musa Kida did with Nigerian Basketball... Dude could have hired the myriad of white coaches in the NBA... but he chose Mike Brown for a reason.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:44 am

:blink: :blink: :blink:
I can’t even believe you just said that about me.
Na wa.
With respect to defending his record.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:09 pm
Bell my brother,
Really?

The problem is with the Leadership... PINNICK! He is a difficult man to have conversations with because he knows it all plus he has had bad experiences listening to the wrong people.

And yes, I understand after the President, INEC Chairman, the next hottest position in the country is quite possibly the NFF President but Pinnick is not doing enough to address the coaching issue. His halfhearted experiment with Oliseh is not enough justification to jettison hiring local coaches or at the very least, BLACK coaches.

He doesn't see the far-reaching effect of Naijaria being at the forefront of black renaissance. Look at what his counterpart at the NBBF, Engr. Musa Kida did with Nigerian Basketball... Dude could have hired the myriad of white coaches in the NBA... but he chose Mike Brown for a reason.
You think all there is, is to hire a black coach...

SMH :oops: :oops:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Bell wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:14 am

Bell
k”? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bell my brother,
Really?

DEEP DIVE?

The only deep dive needed is that Nigerian football is in VERY bad shape. And getting worse. What further evidence do you need to conclude that it is run by visionless incompetents? The administrators, not being part of gov't, almost have a free hand to chart a course for Nigerian football. Instead of showing progress and vision, they keep coming up with excuses. If they've done as much as they can, why don't they quit? I'll tell you why: they are not there to lift Nigerian football but to help themselves.
Bell
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Uncle, you are starting not to make sense with this white vs black argument, which by the way only started yesterday after it was pointed out that Mike Brown is a foreign coach also. Pinnick should not be listening to fans on how to run football in Nigeria. I am sure if you have proven experinece in advising Football administrators he would have at least listened to you. You don't want to hire "white coach" to coach the national team, but you will only accept local coach that has credential created by the same "white coaches". And you say you are pro black? I ask you again, what is the difference between Yobo assisting and learning from Rohr and kolo Toure and Finidi assisting and learning from white coaches? And why ahven't we heard you and others throw your full support behind the other local coaches in Nigeria? Abeg make una let me hear word jor with all these playing to the gallery.
Cellular wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:09 pm
Bell my brother,
Really?

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Last time we tried this experiment we missed two Nations cup.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

imehjunior wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:23 pm Last time we tried this experiment we missed two Nations cup.
Experiment? Hiring your own people is now an experiment…what won’t you read on CE. It’s really sad, you won’t also mention last time we’ve won anything of note at any level from U-17 to ANC was also as part of this ‘experiment’…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:49 pm
imehjunior wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:23 pm Last time we tried this experiment we missed two Nations cup.
Experiment? Hiring your own people is now an experiment…what won’t you read on CE. It’s really sad, you won’t also mention last time we’ve won anything of note at any level from U-17 to ANC was also as part of this ‘experiment’…
You need to understand the context in which he is speaking.
It’s an ‘experiment’ as long as you compromise on certain criteria in the name of a supposed ‘greater good’.

At the moment, hiring a local coach to take us to wherever we deem to be the ‘promised land’ is an experiment.
It might pay off, it might not - but what are the chances?

We don’t have anyone with anything even remotely close to a ‘proven’ track record, even at the local level.
Shebi we even tried Imama at the national level. Weytin come happen?
Yobo, Finidi, Amuneke… they don’t come close to Keshi’s record even before he bagged the SE job.

Too many people being sentimental about all this - not good.
Because that sentimentality will backfire with a double vengeance on any local coach that “fails” by not reaching that same expected promise land. And unfortunately he won’t have the luxury of ‘running away’ from the fans’ wrath.

Weytin Oyibo dey call am again?
’Poisoned chalice’. :idea:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:10 pm
It’s an ‘experiment’ as long as you compromise on certain criteria in the name of a supposed ‘greater good’.

At the moment, hiring a local coach to take us to wherever we deem to be the ‘promised land’ is an experiment.

We don’t have anyone with anything even remotely close to a ‘proven’ track record, even at the local level.
Yobo, Finidi, Amuneke… they don’t come close to Keshi’s record even before he bagged the SE job.

Because that sentimentality will backfire with a double vengeance on any local coach that “fails” by not reaching that same expected promise land. And unfortunately he won’t have the luxury of ‘running away’ from the fans’ wrath.

So what was the compromise the last time we missed two Nations Cups? Wasn't it under the same Keshi that you just said had a 'proven' track record? So how was that a failed experiment? Would Germany call their time with Joachim Löw a 'failed experiment' simply because of his last few years in charge? Stop trying to rationalize BS, it is not an experiment and there is nothing inherently wrong in giving your own people a chance. And its not about sentiment, as there are coaches (who you conveniently failed to mention) like Amunike who have NT experience on the continent who are available, even Eguavoen, Amokachi, Ndubuisi Egbo etc have enough experience, so no need to paint it like we have zero experience in the art of coaching so we MUST hire useless foreigners like Lagerback and **** that really offer LESS than what we've been able to achieve as part of these our 'failed experiments'. It is disingenuous to only focus on the failures in order to paint it as a bad thing to give local coaches a chance. From Amodu to Keshi we've had local coaches achieve same as or even more than **** and Amodu was as local as local gets yet was able to achieve multiple WC qualifications and an ANC bronze so please spare us the we need saving from massa mentality. Miss me with that BS unless you are talking about bringing in top foreign coaches and not the ****'s and Lagerbacks who their own countries see as failures and would never hire them.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dayumnnn. Mace you are not a nice person at all :laugh:
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:48 pm

So what was the compromise the last time we missed two Nations Cups? Wasn't it under the same Keshi that you just said had a 'proven' track record? So how was that a failed experiment? Would Germany call their time with Joachim Löw a 'failed experiment' simply because of his last few years in charge? Stop trying to rationalize BS, it is not an experiment and there is nothing inherently wrong in giving your own people a chance. And its not about sentiment, as there are coaches (who you conveniently failed to mention) like Amunike who have NT experience on the continent who are available, even Eguavoen, Amokachi, Ndubuisi Egbo etc have enough experience, so no need to paint it like we have zero experience in the art of coaching so we MUST hire useless foreigners like Lagerback and **** that really offer LESS than what we've been able to achieve as part of these our 'failed experiments'. It is disingenuous to only focus on the failures in order to paint it as a bad thing to give local coaches a chance. From Amodu to Keshi we've had local coaches achieve same as or even more than **** and Amodu was as local as local gets yet was able to achieve multiple WC qualifications and an ANC bronze so please spare us the we need saving from massa mentality. Miss me with that BS unless you are talking about bringing in top foreign coaches and not the ****'s and Lagerbacks who their own countries see as failures and would never hire them.
Not sure what your ranting is all about.
Nothing you’ve written addresses what I’ve said.
The red highlights simply show you’re just arguing and I’m really not interested in having a dishonest argument.

I said ‘proven track record’ and you’re talking about ”NT experience”. :roll:

And the Amodu you are referencing isn’t available, just in case you forgot. Lagerback is from a bygone era.
So yes, I am talking about top foreign coaches and always have, so your ‘unless’ shows you’re not paying attention and are on auto post. :roll:
Keep up.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk stop digging, your response to mace is all over the place. He just listed great points and you couldn't list any tangible rebuttal. There's nothing wrong in accepting that you are an empty vessel
SuperEagles

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

:clap: :clap:
Mace, I go buy you coffee or anything strong when we finally jam.

Love the passion.

No let these people convince the natives that this is okay.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why Joachim Low, a white man with a European team, as the example? Why not the Ghana black star coach, or the Chadian national team coach? Are they not local coaches?

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That’s why I said he is not interested in an honest discussion.
How does Joachim Low even enter the discussion on the kind of problems we have in Nigeria?

Anyway Bigporkey and OgaCellular@DiTop will meet him for lunch.
So it’s all good :thumb:
1naija wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:00 pm Why Joachim Low, a white man with a European team, as the example? Why not the Ghana black star coach, or the Chadian national team coach? Are they not local coaches?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

We will save ourselves in costs and get better results from a local coach.

Nigeria has just been coasting along with Rohr as coach. We have lost our way.

He should just get his retirement cheque and leave us alone.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:00 pm Why Joachim Low, a white man with a European team, as the example? Why not the Ghana black star coach, or the Chadian national team coach? Are they not local coaches?
Joachim Low is a Top Coach.

Ghana, once again is setting the pace for others to follow...

But like I told you before, just enter street and drag any oyibo you see and bring am to Naijaria when you are doing a presentation so the natives can be impressed.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...