Iwobi pre season balling with the Aina brothers, Fikayo Tomori & Glen Kamara

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Iwobi pre season balling with the Aina brothers, Fikayo Tomori & Glen Kamara

Post by Sunset »

See Ballers!! Iwobi had a lot of fun in this :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iwobi pre season balling with the Aina brothers, Fikayo Tomori & Glen Kamara

Post by maceo4 »

Iwobi is so supremely talented, when will it all click for him…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iwobi pre season balling with the Aina brothers, Fikayo Tomori & Glen Kamara

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

When I saw Iwobi and ballin in the same sentence I knew it was an exhibition game. Was this a nollywoood movie shoot or a Don Jazzy music video rehearsal? :lol:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:23 am See Ballers!! Iwobi had a lot of fun in this :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
what language are they speaking? All i hear is you get me, man them , am not gonna lie... horrible
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Sunset wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:23 am See Ballers!! Iwobi had a lot of fun in this :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nice Kickabout. The non-pros held their own sha.
Iwobi seemed to be the only one taking it seriously.
But it goes back to him preferring a free role.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:21 pm
what language are they speaking? All i hear is you get me, man them , am not gonna lie... horrible
:lol: :lol: :lol: Na Patoi or Ebonics British version. :taunt:

Definitely not English. :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Iwobi needs a coach that is invested in him doing well….Wenger was, Emery was……Carlo started off that way and fell off…Rafa won’t like him one bit…

He is a player that should have played for England…if he did, Managers will give him that benefit of the doubt…

As a Nigerian….he ain’t getting it….unfortunately
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Kid can ball.
Incredibly fast feet.
Nice kick around.
maceo4 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:37 am Iwobi is so supremely talented, when will it all click for him…
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

This game
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

This game is an excellent demonstration to all those who are fond of referring to EPL and SE players as "wastepipes". The team they played against (Baiteze Squad) is one of the most popular "YouTube teams" in England. Their squad is largely made of semi-professional and ex-pro academy players. Yet at walking pace, an unfit Iwobi during his pre-season break was nutmegging people and making them look like statues.

I have said this before: even an average League 2 trundler will look like Messi when up against amateurs.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Otitokoro wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:40 pm
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hilarious. Thoroughly enjoyed this!.
Iwobi in the 5-star restaurant: “There’s no yam and egg on the menu, bro”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

That’s how the kids talk in London “get me brov”,every city has it youth lingo and culture it’s how they relate!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:37 am
That’s how the kids talk in London “get me brov”,every city has it youth lingo and culture it’s how they relate!
Bigporkey never had a youth, so how would he know?
He spent it indoors eating 24/7 and 'critically thinking' about food :tic: :tic: :tic:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wiseone wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:47 am This game is an excellent demonstration to all those who are fond of referring to EPL and SE players as "wastepipes". The team they played against (Baiteze Squad) is one of the most popular "YouTube teams" in England. Their squad is largely made of semi-professional and ex-pro academy players. Yet at walking pace, an unfit Iwobi during his pre-season break was nutmegging people and making them look like statues.

I have said this before: even an average League 2 trundler will look like Messi when up against amateurs.
Its also a great illustration of how this current generation of 'London Boys' relate to their roots - esp in the second video.
I'm not sure this is like it is in the US, but out here its a full identity - a subculture. You hear one of the boys stating how 'cool' it is to be African in his typical London accent. :lol:

So like I keep saying, playing for England is strictly a career decision and nothing to do with them 'relating more to the Queen' or 'having little in common with Nigeria' or whatever beef-driven analysis our US-based Nigerians like to diss them with.

It would be fascinating to hear the banter amongst the D'Tigers boys.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I agree Damunk. The young London Naijas have managed to create their own distinct "cool" Afro-European identity. Tellingly, the team of pros had several Nigerians (Iwobi, Tomori, the Aina brothers), and Kamara - who plays for Finland but is of Sierra Leone descent), as did their opposition from Baiteze Squad whose team is made up of semi-pro and ex-academy players like Eric Teniola, Quincy Egbejale, Michael Ogboin, and Theo Ola. Tellingly, pre-game and at the end of the game, their slang, mannerisms and vocabulary were almost indistinguishable from those of the Nigerians in the pro team. They are all part of the "Naija London urban culture".
Damunk wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:30 pmIts also a great illustration of how this current generation of 'London Boys' relate to their roots - esp in the second video.
I'm not sure this is like it is in the US, but out here its a full identity - a subculture. You hear one of the boys stating how 'cool' it is to be African in his typical London accent. :lol:

So like I keep saying, playing for England is strictly a career decision and nothing to do with them 'relating more to the Queen' or 'having little in common with Nigeria' or whatever beef-driven analysis our US-based Nigerians like to diss them with.

It would be fascinating to hear the banter amongst the D'Tigers boys.