FIFA Agent KUJAH Astounded by Display of players in local Lagos League.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
FIFA Agent KUJAH Astounded by Display of players in local Lagos League.......

Post by Enugu II »

Although his claim may sound outlandish, it points to the abundance of talents in Nigeria. Again, the CONVEYOR BELT keeps churning.
NPFL Clubs Will Find Things Difficult In The Fusion Football Championship’ – FIFA-Licensed Agent Friday Kujah Boldly Claims
By Jerry Okugbe - August 12, 2021
https://www.sports247.ng/npfl-clubs-wil ... dly-claims

Nigerian football players’ representative, Friday Nwankwo-Kujah boldly claims that clubs in the Nigerian Professional Football League will have a hard time in the Fusion Football Championship (FFC).

The Fusion Football Championship which is made up of 20 teams, has drawn a lot of praise from Nigerian football fans and media alike for its role in the transformation of grassroots football in the country.

Nwankwo-Kujah, who is fondly called ‘Soccer Ambassador’ has given his take on the Lagos state regional league. In a chat with Sports247, he said.

“Somebody invited me last week to come and see the league (FFC) for myself. What I saw last week is remarkable. I enjoyed myself. The games here are wonderful.

“I saw some teams like Bethel, G12, Smart City, and Collins Edwin. All these clubs are great. The way I am seeing the kind of players that are playing there, I can bet you that the NPFL champions can not even win them.

“The players are skillful, they pass the ball very well and know how to receive passes.”

Kujah adds that the level of play of some clubs in the Fusion Football Championship is superior to that of the heavyweights in the Nigerian highest division.

“There is no team in NPFL, be it Akwa United, Enyimba, or Kano Pillers that can play what I saw here. The players here are skillful and it feels like watching top European clubs.”
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: FIFA Agent KUJAH Astounded by Display of players in local Lagos League.......

Post by Damunk »

Sorry, what's the Fusion Championship?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FIFA Agent KUJAH Astounded by Display of players in local Lagos League.......

Post by furiously frank »

Damunk wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:15 pm Sorry, what's the Fusion Championship?
Private initiatives/funded league based in Lagos
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

It seems like the governors league has competition.This is is what Nigerians need to do in all sectors, just do your own thing as Nigeria isn’t doing the right thing.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:03 pm It seems like the governors league has competition.This is is what Nigerians need to do in all sectors, just do your own thing as Nigeria isn’t doing the right thing.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

furiously frank wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:09 pm
Damunk wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:15 pm Sorry, what's the Fusion Championship?
Private initiatives/funded league based in Lagos
Thanks. Strange arrangement though.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:03 pm It seems like the governors league has competition.This is is what Nigerians need to do in all sectors, just do your own thing as Nigeria isn’t doing the right thing.
I doubt they're in competition with the NPFL seeing as its mainly for youth teams right? Maybe The Creative Championship is what they have more similarities with, but can they compete with this level of coverage?

They even upload the full matches.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

It is a good development and helps to expose the numerous talents seeking exposure. There is just a mountain of talented footballers in the country.
Sunset wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:03 am
I doubt they're in competition with the NPFL seeing as its mainly for youth teams right? Maybe The Creative Championship is what they have more similarities with, but can they compete with this level of coverage?

They even upload the full matches.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Friday Kujah again..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.