Frank Onyeka vs arsenal (2-0)EPl debut.Live on NBCSN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Frank Oyenka vs arsenal (2-0)EPl debut.Live on NBCSN

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what a player, subbed 80min..bobo done run no be small... so sad we have a fake manager at the SE...my goodness when will our FA open dem eyes and let **** go
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

txj wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:34 pm Good PL debut by Onyeka
The guy was everywhere
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanla no get players at all... kai .. who be all these jjc wey dem dey bring on?
SuperEagles

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Rohr invited him and benched him for Semi Ajayi.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

niyi wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:39 pm Rohr invited him and benched him for Semi Ajayi.
shocking and pathetic
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:39 pm Rohr invited him and benched him for Semi Ajayi.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

He was invited.
He was given a starting berth
But he performed poorly.

I hope he gets another chance. Watched a lot of him in last three years. His best position is a pivot in a 4-3-3.

Will be interesting to see how he fares in the box 2 box RCM role he played today.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

This is not entirely accurate. Against Algeria he played in a midfield trio alongside Alex Iwobi and Semi Ajayi. Iwobi was the CAM, Onyeka was the CM, and Ajayi was the DM. In the subsequent match against Tunisia, we only played with 2 in midfield (Iwobi and Ajayi - with Semi reprising his role as the DM). Now you may have been disappointed that he didn't see the field against Carthage Eagles, but its not really correct to say that he was benched for Ajayi, as we employed different tactics for that Tunisia game.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

txj wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:31 am He was invited.
But he performed poorly.

I hope he gets another chance. Watched a lot of him in last three years. His best position is a pivot in a 4-3-3.

Will be interesting to see how he fares in the box 2 box RCM role he played today.
Ndidi also had a bad first game when he was played out of position, but he recovered when he was allowed to play his position. I hope Onyeka would get another chance soon.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wale1974 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:54 am
txj wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:31 am He was invited.
But he performed poorly.

Ndidi also had a bad first game when he was played out of position, but he recovered when he was allowed to play his position. I hope Onyeka would get another chance soon.

I wanted to respond to TxJ, but i deleted my post and moved on. Its not even worth it anymore.

This is the reason why we cant build a serious team. That nonsense policy of "addition by substitution" that Pa Onigbindunce started has not only ruined us, but ruined our fanbase. Players are no longer permitted to have a bedding in time.

But dont worry, Onyeka plays in EPL now, so he can have a lot of sh1t games and the braindead coach we have will make sure he is invited continuously.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Wasn't that impressed tbh.

I think Alhassan Yusuf looks a much better prospect. He is younger and covers far more ground.

Onyeka looked lost at times similar to his SE debut.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Not my kind of player. I just can’t see anything there.

I can bet he had the least number of touches on the pitch. And his fouls were very crude. As I said when he joined, he is going to struggle in the EPL.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Frank Onyeka

Strong debut in his first match in English football. Box to box and didn't give Arsenal's midfielders a chance to settle. Looped an early header over the bar. 8
:clap: :clap: :clap:
https://www.football.london/brentford-f ... l-21303432
Onyeka was given 7/10 by English Media Outlet, Sky Sports and he’s expected to carry his good form into the next game against Crystal Palace
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Did you watch the game he played for us?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:05 am Not my kind of player. I just can’t see anything there.

I can bet he had the least number of touches on the pitch. And his fouls were very crude. As I said when he joined, he is going to struggle in the EPL.
mennnn... and Onyeka was just wishing last week that he was the "kind of player" of a grown man who calls himself Lolly and who supports the perpetrator of genocide. GTFOH! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Onyara!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:03 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:05 am Not my kind of player. I just can’t see anything there.

mennnn... and Onyeka was just wishing last week that he was the "kind of player" of a grown man who calls himself Lolly and who supports the perpetrator of genocide. GTFOH! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Onyara!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:03 pm

No vex nau. :taunt: Its only football and everyone is entitled to his opinion. I will remind you when your boy starts to chop bench in a few weeks time.

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Frank had a promising debut and is still getting used to the pace of the EPL. He will definitely get better and would be a welcomed addition to the SE MIDFIELD.
I am happy