African World Cup Qualifiers on FIFA youtube Live

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
African World Cup Qualifiers on FIFA youtube Live

Post by vancity eagle »

all African worldcup qualifiers will be streamed on fifa's youtube channel live in HD quality

https://www.youtube.com/user/FIFATV
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg
Re: African World Cup Qualifiers on FIFA youtube Live

Post by KIZONZO »

This is going to be good provided all the best players can travel and participate
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

great post , abeg post the link
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mods sticky this abeg
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Very nice gesture by FIFA !
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Just my luck! It says not available in my country! :curse:
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Fake news. This isn’t available in the States.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Looks like ESPN+ has the rights to the games in America. I am watching now!! The thought of being able to watch EVERY SINGLE game live in HD on my TV is exciting!! This is a long way from the days of trying to find some grainy stream on my laptop!!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cape Verde leading 1-0 almost half time. They are playing an away match although the game is in Cameroon because Central African Rep stadium was not accepted by CAF.

We need to beat Cape Verde in their backyard or this qualification will be very tricky.
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

https://m.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2021-09-01/

Thank God for ESPN+
Our home game on Friday is listed for sure, the away game is still listed as FIFA YouTube for now
bushboy wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:26 pm Looks like ESPN+ has the rights to the games in America. I am watching now!! The thought of being able to watch EVERY SINGLE game live in HD on my TV is exciting!! This is a long way from the days of trying to find some grainy stream on my laptop!!!!
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:37 pm Cape Verde leading 1-0 almost half time. They are playing an away match although the game is in Cameroon because Central African Rep stadium was not accepted by CAF.

We need to beat Cape Verde in their backyard or this qualification will be very tricky.
I agree. Cape Verde is really not that good. We really should beat them next week or we are in BIG trouble. The fact that they are struggling against CAR on neutral ground tells you all you need to know about this team.
Who will be next?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

1-1 final score. I fully expected Cape Verde to win on neutral ground. This result is good for us.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Central African Republic vs. Cape Verde Islands
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Watching the highlights and Cape Verde's previous games' highlights, the goalkeeper (Márcio Rosa) is very very weak.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Currently watching Senegal vs Togo.
This ESPN+ deal is the best thing to happen to African football. Easy, crystal clear access to every single game!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

African football is a whole other kettle of fish! Even Senegal has not looked impressive at all AT HOME against Togo so far!!
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Currently watching Senegal vs Togo and Senegal are leading with 1 goal, they are dictating the game and creating few good chances as expected but Togo have held them back so far with some success... I won't be surprised if Togo manage to nick one sneaky goal in.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Seems like ESPN+ is taking away deals that BEIN had, hitting them in the pockets. But I think BEIN still has rights to the ANC.

Anyway, I think ESPN+ is a better option because its platform allows easy access to all the ongoing matches. BEIN does not have the same capabilities.

I watched Senegal vs Togo and for all the talent they have, they aren't playing up to their potential. They are just a bunch of good players playing together. I think at some point they'll have to do away with Alioune Cisse if they want to move to the next level
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ESPN used to have the AFCON. the last time the SE won it AFCON was on ESPN. i hope they get it . Beinsports is not up there. hopefully Being loses Ligue 1
SuperEagles

joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

YUJAM wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:22 pm Seems like ESPN+ is taking away deals that BEIN had, hitting them in the pockets. But I think BEIN still has rights to the ANC.

Anyway, I think ESPN+ is a better option because its platform allows easy access to all the ongoing matches. BEIN does not have the same capabilities.

I watched Senegal vs Togo and for all the talent they have,
they aren't playing up to their potential. They are just a bunch of good players playing together.
I think at some point they'll have to do away with Alioune Cisse if they want to move to the next level
African football is what it is - Great skills and enthusiasm, with 'bone breaking' determination.
If Argentina or Brazil plays Togo, they will not have an easy task till they can score and then start
passing the ball around to waste time. I always wonder how most of us view the African qualifiers.
Seems like we presume some 'knighted' teams can just show up and win with ease, and if they don't
then the team and coaches are determined useless.
Let's just realized that most teams can play the game, and few go into a match feeling overwhelmed.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

joao wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:05 pm
YUJAM wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:22 pm Seems like ESPN+ is taking away deals that BEIN had, hitting them in the pockets. But I think BEIN still has rights to the ANC.

I watched Senegal vs Togo and for all the talent they have,
they aren't playing up to their potential. They are just a bunch of good players playing together.
I think at some point they'll have to do away with Alioune Cisse if they want to move to the next level
African football is what it is - Great skills and enthusiasm, with 'bone breaking' determination.
If Argentina or Brazil plays Togo, they will not have an easy task till they can score and then start
passing the ball around to waste time. I always wonder how most of us view the African qualifiers.
Seems like we presume some 'knighted' teams can just show up and win with ease, and if they don't
then the team and coaches are determined useless.

Let's just realized that most teams can play the game, and few go into a match feeling overwhelmed.
Spot on.
This is 2021 and countries are not sleeping.
Even in Europe, the traditional powerhouses are slowly ceding ground to ‘smaller’ nations like Belgium, Denmark and Croatia.
Argentina and Brazil are not the all-conquering powerhouses they once were.
It is what it is. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "