Super Eagles Camp updates

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles Camp updates

Post by Gotti »

mcal wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:14 pm ...blame the hotel as is every entity in Nigeria for poor grounds maintenance.
Go to government ministries, some banks premises, they all look like a dump.
But, hey, when you are in Nigeria you make do with what you have available till you get the hell out.
Anyone who has been on the Eko Hotel grounds can assure you landscaping is not an issue...
Some of you need to get out from behind this refugee mentality and build your own country!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is one of the worst camp updates. 3 pages of ranting about some pathetic volleyball court at a hotel. Some of you men on these forum are women disguised in men bodies. What a bunch of sisi boys
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:42 am This is one of the worst camp updates. 3 pages of ranting about some pathetic volleyball court at a hotel. Some of you men on these forum are women disguised in men bodies. What a bunch of sisi boys
Dude please STFU! At this stage in your life calling someone a woman is still the best insult you can come up with? Grow up.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

This is a more mature camp update thread !!! In the past we were subjected to so & so shone during practice; come match day the player praised would performed way below expectations. Personally I could do with out the typical 9ja bs.

I hope the team practice set plays especially corner kicks. African sides are venerable to this play which is seen especially by European sides as a major weakness. Nigeria needs to exploit this flaw and take full advantage
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:52 pm This is a more mature camp update thread !!! In the past we were subjected to so & so shone during practice; come match day the player praised would performed way below expectations. Personally I could do with out the typical 9ja bs.

I hope the team practice set plays especially corner kicks. African sides are venerable to this play which is seen especially by European sides as a major weakness. Nigeria needs to exploit this flaw and take full advantage
You are going to vex after the 0-0 tie come 90mins
SuperEagles

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:52 pm This is a more mature camp update thread !!! In the past we were subjected to so & so shone during practice; come match day the player praised would performed way below expectations. Personally I could do with out the typical 9ja bs.

27% of goals scored at Euro 2020 was from a set piece. 44% of that being from a corner kick. The same "African" players defending these set pieces play in EPL, La Liga and other leagues. Goals sometimes come from set pieces. It is NOT an African issue.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:44 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:42 am This is one of the worst camp updates. 3 pages of ranting about some pathetic volleyball court at a hotel. Some of you men on these forum are women disguised in men bodies. What a bunch of sisi boys
Dude please STFU! At this stage in your life calling someone a woman is still the best insult you can come up with? Grow up.
dayumnnn , someone is still very angry at bigpokey. hang in there son , hang in there... things will pan out
SuperEagles

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:39 pm

27% of goals scored at Euro 2020 was from a set piece. 44% of that being from a corner kick. The same "African" players defending these set pieces play in EPL, La Liga and other leagues. Goals sometimes come from set pieces. It is NOT an African issue.

So in other words Nigeria should not practice set-plays? & Continue to win 6 corners per game and not score from any because it is Not an African issue.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This is misogynistic of you.

FYI, women are not weak except in the warped universe where you live.
That is some MAGA crap right there.

And I have come to understand that those that tries to remind others of their manliness, at every turn, are very insecure and mostly weak.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Cito wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:11 pm

And I have come to understand that those that tries to remind others of their manliness, at every turn, are very insecure and mostly weak.
Lol you sound like a corny snowflake.. relax
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:51 pm

So in other words Nigeria should not practice set-plays? & Continue to win 6 corners per game and not score from any because it is Not an African issue.
I think you miss the guy's point but then wetin small pickin like me know. Make I just stay my lane
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:24 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: what do you expect from cito the ****
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Ok Bubba :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:48 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: what do you expect from cito the ****
Don't be scared , spell out what you disguised under the ****. I promise I wont be mean to you! :taunt:
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

oyek wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:17 pm Premier League stars Kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidi have been among the players to already hit the Super Eagles training camp ahead of Friday’s 2020 World Cup qualifier against Liberia in Lagos.

Everton forward Alex Iwobi is the other player from the Premier League in the camp, while South Africa-based goalkeeper Daniel Akpeyi and Abia Warriors Adekunle Adeleke, a late call-up, have also reported.

Officials assured the bulk of the 30-man squad will be in camp later today

It is expected that coach Gernot Rohr will line up his strongest team for Friday’s clash against Liberia at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos after which the players from the Premier League will return to their base as they will not feature in the second qualifier in Cape Verde on September 7 as it is on the UK Red List of the Coronavirus protocol.

The players in England would have to quarantine for at least 10 days on return to their base should they visit Cape Verde.

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:52 am
mcal wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:14 pm ...blame the hotel as is every entity in Nigeria for poor grounds maintenance.
Go to government ministries, some banks premises, they all look like a dump.
But, hey, when you are in Nigeria you make do with what you have available till you get the hell out.
Anyone who has been on the Eko Hotel grounds can assure you landscaping is not an issue...
Some of you need to get out from behind this refugee mentality and build your own country!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Robbynice wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:41 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:51 pm

I think you miss the guy's point but then wetin small pickin like me know. Make I just stay my lane
Agreed I missed the point also I don’t believe the stats provided because I checked.

However at the 2018 World Cup 169 goals were scored, of which 70 were scored from set pieces …….but wetin none football expert like me know.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I am not comfortable with the NFF using Eko Hotel as the camp base. Too many distractions in that place especially the night workers. I hope Rohr deploys security personnel to keep them away from our boys.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Who is turning up at the game tomorrow?

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Lolly wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:09 pm I am not comfortable with the NFF using Eko Hotel as the camp base. Too many distractions in that place especially the night workers. I hope Rohr deploys security personnel to keep them away from our boys.
...too late to protest or lodge your complaint.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Lolly wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:09 pm Who is turning up at the game tomorrow?
...when, where, what time?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

mcal wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:43 am
Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. :D

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Lolly wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:37 am
mcal wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:43 am
Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria. :D
...dalu, will be watching from the comfy of my tv in the abroad :thumb: