Keshi defeated Liberia by 6 goals to 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Keshi defeated Liberia by 6 goals to 1

Post by Bigpokey24 »

let that sink in . we are all waiting for the excuses we should be getting shortly . I repeat Keshi defeated Liberia by 6 goals to 1 in Calabar
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Keshi defeated Liberia by 6 goals to 1

Post by Robbynice »

So a 3-0 win by Nigeria tomorrow is unacceptable? :???:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:30 pm So a 3-0 win by Nigeria tomorrow is unacceptable? :???:
did Keshi defeat Liberia by 6 goals to 1? Did Keshi ever give us wahala mathematics football when we had to qualify for the worldcup? some are already coming up with excuses that CapeVerde is this and that
SuperEagles

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:38 pm
Robbynice wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:30 pm So a 3-0 win by Nigeria tomorrow is unacceptable? :???:
did Keshi defeat Liberia by 6 goals to 1? Did Keshi ever give us wahala mathematics football when we had to qualify for the worldcup? some are already coming up with excuses that CapeVerde is this and that
So are you saying all of these to say that a 3-0 win by the Super Eagles tomorrow is not good enough?

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:26 pm let that sink in . we are all waiting for the excuses we should be getting shortly . I repeat Keshi defeated Liberia by 6 goals to 1 in Calabar
remind us what Keshi did against

Kenya
Congo
Sudan
Malawi
Namibia
South Africa
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:53 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:26 pm let that sink in . we are all waiting for the excuses we should be getting shortly . I repeat Keshi defeated Liberia by 6 goals to 1 in Calabar

Kenya
Congo
Sudan
Malawi
Namibia
South Africa
I can remember what he did against your team, Ivory Coast. I remember what he did in 2013.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

We needed mathematics to qualify for the 2014 world cup.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Algeria is beating the crap out of a minnow . they are 8 goals up. There are 3 minnows in our group. We struggled with 3 minnows during the AFCON , drawing 4-4 at home with one of them. shame , shame, shame
SuperEagles

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:46 pm Algeria is beating the crap out of a minnow . they are 8 goals up. There are 3 minnows in our group. We struggled with 3 minnows during the AFCON , drawing 4-4 at home with one of them. shame , shame, shame
But Algeria is the African champions. Still waiting for your response to my question. I want to know if to celebrate a 3-0 victory tomorrow

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

aruako1 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:56 pm
did
Kenya
Congo
Sudan
Malawi
Namibia
South Africa
I can remember what he did against your team, Ivory Coast. I remember what he did in 2013.
I see what you did there lol

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is how you beat a minnow and put them in their place
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Neither Liberia nor Nigeria is the same team they were 7 or 8 years ago. That result will have no bearing on tomorrow’s game❗️

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:25 pm

this is how you beat a minnow and put them in their place
Djibouti is literally one of the worst teams in Africa.

Liberia is several levels above them.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

aruako1 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:56 pm

Kenya
Congo
Sudan
Malawi
Namibia
South Africa
I can remember the ANC trophy after 19 years wait! Hope we will not have to wait that long for another trophy!

Ghana is still waiting. Since 1982! That's like 40 years.

God bless the BIG BOSS for showing us what a Nigerian coach can achieve even with all the enemies appearing as friends :thumbs:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Meanwhile the infallible Keshi drew 0-0 with Cape Verde in 2013. According to your pronouncements Robbynice, Keshi couldn't score against a minnow. :rotf:
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Algeria beat the crap out of a 10-man winnow by the way
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Adisboy wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:38 am
Meanwhile the infallible Keshi drew 0-0 with Cape Verde in 2013. According to your pronouncements Robbynice, Keshi couldn't score against a minnow. :rotf:
Yeap in A friendly before winning afcon..smh...some of you do not think critically
SuperEagles

Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:35 am
Yeap in A friendly before winning afcon..smh...some of you do not think critically
But you were the same person getting you panties in a twist when we drew & lost our recent friendlies against Cameroon. So is it one rule for you (as it concerns a critical thinker)because if it comes to competitive games Rohr has a better record than Keshi in total.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Adisboy wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:20 am
But you were the same person getting you panties in a twist when we drew & lost our recent friendlies against Cameroon. So is it one rule for you (as it concerns a critical thinker)because if it comes to competitive games Rohr has a better record than Keshi in total.
Correct. As evident in the golden bronze and first round exit at the WC.

I think Rohr should be compared with Pa Oni who won the ANC silver and endured a first round exit at the WC like Rohr.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

wanaj0 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:20 pm

I think Rohr should be compared with Pa Oni who won the ANC silver and endured a first round exit at the WC like Rohr.
Wanajo, this shouldn't be difficult to comprehend. If you collate all the competitive games played under both coaches, who do you think has the higher win ratio? Answer that then you'd get where I'm coming from.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Adisboy wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:34 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:20 pm

Wanajo, this shouldn't be difficult to comprehend. If you collate all the competitive games played under both coaches, who do you think has the higher win ratio? Answer that then you'd get where I'm coming from.
The OBJECTIVE of the competitive games is to get to the NEXT round and WIN the TROPHY.

Once you understand that you can compare records.

The ANC Trophy shows Keshi's achievements. Hopefully Rohr will also have a TROPHY to show.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Baba, it is not me saying that oh. It is Bigpokey. Do not give me a name my parents didn't give me. I am a supporter of the SE 100% regardless of who the coach is or who the players are.