Cape Verde 1 Nigeria 2 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Re: Cape Verde 1 Nigeria 2

Post by naijaguy »

highbury wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:56 pm
highbury wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:54 pm Does anyone know what happened to Iwuyala. Wasnt he invited?
Last time I heard, he was about leaving enyimba. Not sure he has kicked a ball since the last time he played.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: Cape Verde 1 Nigeria 2 FT

Post by highbury »

Rohr just likes height for goalie. Your height covers a multitude of sins in Roh'rs book. Btw, does anyone know what happened to Iwuyala? Wasnt he invited ?
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Igugu wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:58 pm
naijaguy wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:54 pm Rohr on the road to qualifying again without a loss. Glory be to God
I agree. Against the likes of Argentina and Brazil, Paraguay and Germany, Nduka won't stand a chance. His reflexes, his positioning, his sense of judgment of the ball are not up to standard yet. He needs to gain more experience.
Maduka you mean. Have you forgotten he was the goalkeeper vs Brazil in a friendly match. Go watch that game again. He was very good in that match. In fact that's the match that crowned him as Naija number one.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

naijaguy wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:59 pm
highbury wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:56 pm
highbury wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:54 pm Does anyone know what happened to Iwuyala. Wasnt he invited?
Last time I heard, he was about leaving enyimba. Not sure he has kicked a ball since the last time he played.
Oh Ok. Thanks for that info
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria v Cape Verde Starting 11

Post by Cito »

Cito wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:30 pm
green4life wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:29 pm Thank you sir. We will take it. 1-1
Nigeria is better and will win this game baring a ref intervention.
That's my SE right there. Eke out a win when the going gets tough. Good 3 points.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg
Re: Cape Verde 1 Nigeria 1

Post by delisyomie don »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:34 pm they need to flog that defender
the guy no go sleep tonight o!
thanks
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

cruxifixoy2k wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:53 pm Gone are the days when you can easily predict and name Eagles starting players. Today it is Ejike, tomorrow Mba, week after it is Buhari.
UK and Serie A players (apart from Victor) not there.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:46 pm I'm sorry but Uzoho is definitely a better GK than Maduka

we all agreed!!!
thanks
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

naijaguy wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:01 pm
naijaguy wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:54 pm Rohr on the road to qualifying again without a loss. Glory be to God
I agree. Against the likes of Argentina and Brazil, Paraguay and Germany, Nduka won't stand a chance. His reflexes, his positioning, his sense of judgment of the ball are not up to standard yet. He needs to gain more experience.
Maduka you mean. Have you forgotten he was the goalkeeper vs Brazil in a friendly match. Go watch that game again. He was very good in that match. In fact that's the match that crowned him as Naija number one.
He came in as a late Sub after Uzoho got injured
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Maduka is simply not an Alpha dog. This was a keeper revealing his years of experience by feeding off the instability in front of him. Once he started sensing the unfamiliar trio in from of him weren't stable he fed off it all through the game.
There are keepers like Vincent, that just come in and regardless of whomever is in front of him will put up an A performance, Maduka unfortunately isn't one of those and I don't think even Uzoho is. Akpeyi on his own affects his defenders with his performances. We just have to make do till after the World Cup.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

fabio wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:52 pm Last 10 minutes remind me of NIG vs ARG (WC) and NIG vs ALG (ANC Semi - Final). Inviting pressure, upon pressure!
that is the fault of the manager
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

naijaguy wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:01 pm
He wasn't! He came in as a late sub for an injured Uzoho!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

what Jack Daniels are you guys drinking.....

do u want me to post mistakes made by England and Italy's number ones.....

This is the best keeper last year in the dutch league straight from nowhere and now Uzoho that barely signed for a club in CYPRUS!! :curse: !! IS BETTER THAN HIM.....what is wrong on this forum....
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Maduka is a very good keeper that just had a bad game.

I believe Uzoho had a horrible one in one game and he was remanded to the scrap heap by some. Today he is next best thing since slice break...only for the fact that Okoye had a bad one.

I wager Uzoho will be called crap and worse than Okoye by the same lots when he starts and have a not so stellar performance. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enyi wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:20 pm what Jack Daniels are you guys drinking.....

This is the best keeper last year in the dutch league straight from nowhere and now Uzoho that barely signed for a club in CYPRUS!! :curse: !! IS BETTER THAN HIM.....what is wrong on this forum....
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cito wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:26 pm Maduka is a very good keeper that just had a bad game.

I believe Uzoho had a horrible one in one game and he was remanded to the scrap heap by some. Today he is next best thing since slice break...only for the fact that Okoye had a bad one.

I wager Uzoho will be called crap and worse than Okoye by the same lots when he starts and have a not so stellar performance. :D
You know your people well!!! :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Enyi wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:20 pm what Jack Daniels are you guys drinking.....

Jack? This is straight up moonshine, Ogogoro or some locally made ish. :D
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

He's a good CLUB goalkeeper right now and doesn't yet have enough international experience but he's getting there

Fact is given his age, once he becomes more consistent for us he'll be no 1 for years and years.....ANC will be interesting!

IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Huge win for Nigeria. I think passage to the final round of ten looks quite assured
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Did we not win this game? Away with at least 10 first team members missing? Rejoice guys.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

tedder89 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:33 pm He's a good CLUB goalkeeper right now and doesn't yet have enough international experience but he's getting there

Fact is given his age, once he becomes more consistent for us he'll be no 1 for years and years.....ANC will be interesting!

Lol.. So na cricket dem dey play for international soccer matches unlike club soccer matches?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria v Cape Verde Starting 11

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:05 pm
truetalk wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:59 pm
Cito wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:57 pm
truetalk wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:54 pm Mendy and Sane are playing for Senegal
Are they not supposed to?
Our EPL players have left, and it appears Victor is only playing because he is suspended in the league, as some Serie A players are not with the team as well.
Koulibally is playing for Senegal in congo
Ooops,Google was his friend!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Nigerians are weird. We just went to Cape Verde and got a win, and people here are moaning that the sky is falling. Yes, it was tense at the end - but this is a damn good win, especially with missing our EPL contingent.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.