Thank you **** it is time to go

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Thank you **** it is time to go

Post by Bigpokey24 »

after the match just waka go europe, you've destroyed our style of play ... you can keep peakmilk with you
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Thank you **** it is time to go

Post by Gotti »

Given all of the changes, the team is frankly doing better than I had expected...

GO Super Eagles!!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Gotti wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:59 pm Given all of the changes, the team is frankly doing better than I had expected...

GO Super Eagles!!
Agreed. Majority of this team may not have played together ever. Unlike Friday's team who have been together for more than 4 years.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gotti wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:59 pm Given all of the changes, the team is frankly doing better than I had expected...

GO Super Eagles!!
no thanks to cape-verde for scoring and assisting 2 goals
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

furiously frank wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:35 pm

GO Super Eagles!!
Agreed. Majority of this team may not have played together ever. Unlike Friday's team who have been together for more than 4 years.
all individual abilities and not coaching
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:35 pm

GO Super Eagles!!
Since they gave us two goals, make you kuku award them a 3-0 victory nah. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Enemy of progress.
Na so e Dey pain you? :roll:
Meanwhile you are very quick to merrily award Algeria a 3-0 victory over Nigeria in our last WC quali game in Algiers.
You try. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I have given Rohr a few knocks but I have been impressed recently.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

As soon as I saw that Cape Verde OG, I just knew the miserable bunch of whiners would use it as a point against our team. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

we nigerian sometime we never happy ,the guy still getting results and qualifying for tournament remember 2015 and 2017 nation cup.???
thanks
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Well said....plus some such as Chidera and Kingsley worth an addition to the bigger squad

Bonke not so much.....

GO Super Eagles!!
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tedder89 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:02 pm Well said....plus some such as Chidera and Kingsley worth an addition to the bigger squad

Bonke not so much.....

GO Super Eagles!!
Kingsley was part of Chuks and Vics u17 set.. dude was very impressive... also Ejuke is a must for the SE ...Bonke should stay with our standby players
SuperEagles

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:17 pm As soon as I saw that Cape Verde OG, I just knew the miserable bunch of whiners would use it as a point against our team. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I was not happy after the Benin game but we were the better team today by far. With so many mixing players against a team that is decent at home. I would have take a draw. It's ok not to like Rohr (I'm not a big fan) but he got it right today.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:05 pm

GO Super Eagles!!
Since they gave us two goals, make you kuku award them a 3-0 victory nah. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Enemy of progress.
Meanwhile you are very quick to merrily award Algeria a 3-0 victory over Nigeria in our last WC quali game in Algiers.
Damunk, I wanted to open a thread to ask you and TXj, two guys I consider big **** fans.

What improvement have you seen if any in the team play?

Can you tell us what is his team's tactics if any?

How about his strategy?

Can you tell us the formation he uses?

Do you think he is capable of getting the most out of the personnel he has available to him?

Finally, HAS THE SQUAD IMPROVED?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

aruako1 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:09 pm I have given Rohr a few knocks but I have been impressed recently.
This says a lot mehn.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:45 am

GO Super Eagles!!
Enemy of progress.
Damunk, I wanted to open a thread to ask you and TXj, two guys I consider big **** fans.

How about his strategy?

Do you think he is capable of getting the most out of the personnel he has available to him?

I am first and foremost A SUPER EAGLES FAN, and that can never change. I am NOT an analyst and don’t pretend to be.
I SUPPORT THE SE COACH, whoever he might be, AS LONG AS HE IS GETTING RESULTS.
I supported Oliseh, Keshi, and even Siasia WITHOUT pretending to be a tactical analyst.
I supported AMODU and was not part of the public condemnation of his “boring” football that was one of several excuses used for his unceremonious sacking.

Come to think of it, what was Keshi’s “strategy” since he is proclaimed to be the Nigerian GOAT?
Or Oliseh’s?

If you are asking whether Rohr is capable of getting “the best” out of his players, the answer is yes - until someone comes and proves otherwise.
It’s a trick question because everyone knows ROHR IS THE BEST WE CAN AFFORD and if you have better, affordable options, you guys are really good at keeping it a high level secret. :taunt:

Go bring Pochettino and he might do better. Or Conte. Or Zidane. Or they might not. You won’t know until you try.
So your question get as e be.
‘Formation’? Does formation not change depending on the opposition and game plan?
What is Guardiola’s ‘formation’? :rotf:

Has the squad improved?
Over what exactly?
Over what it was in 2019?
Definitely.

I’d say it’s now a better squad than even the 2013 AFCON-winning squad.
African football is not sleeping and teams are not advancing at the same rate. Quality of tournaments is not static either.

TxJ might be better in answering your technical query, at least he does his homework.
But don’t be fooled that the majority of the tactical debate here on CE is of any quality when it comes to strategy and game management.
Everyone has an opinion but only a few seem to know what they are talking about.
Lest we all forget, they abused Keshi’s ‘tactics’. They abused Siasia’s ‘tactics’. They abused Amodu’s ‘tactics’.
Rohr is no different.

He just happens to be “the worst SE coach ever” - until the next one comes along. :rotf:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Haters can hate but Rohr keeps racking up away victories, something no SE coach ever did with such ease.

This time he did it missing 11 key players.

With a midfield that got their first caps today.

You seriously cannot begrudge this achievement.

Slowly but surely we are moving in the right direction. Hopefully he has learned his lessons.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:53 am
Cellular wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:45 am

GO Super Eagles!!
Enemy of progress.

How about his strategy?

I am first and foremost A SUPER EAGLES FAN, and that can never change. I am NOT an analyst and don’t pretend to be.
I SUPPORT THE SE COACH, whoever he might be, AS LONG AS HE IS GETTING RESULTS.
I supported Oliseh, Keshi, and even Siasia WITHOUT pretending to be a tactical analyst.
I supported AMODU and was not part of the public condemnation of his “boring” football that was one of several excuses used for his unceremonious sacking.

Come to think of it, what was Keshi’s “strategy” since he is proclaimed to be the Nigerian GOAT?
Or Oliseh’s?

If you are asking whether Rohr is capable of getting “the best” out of his players, the answer is yes - until someone comes and proves otherwise.
It’s a trick question because everyone knows ROHR IS THE BEST WE CAN AFFORD and if you have better, affordable options, you guys are really good at keeping it a high level secret. :taunt:

Go bring Pochettino and he might do better. Or Conte. Or Zidane. Or they might not. You won’t know until you try.
So your question get as e be.
‘Formation’? Does formation not change depending on the opposition and game plan?
What is Guardiola’s ‘formation’? :rotf:

Has the squad improved?
Over what exactly?
Over what it was in 2019?
Definitely.

I’d say it’s now a better squad than even the 2013 AFCON-winning squad.
African football is not sleeping and teams are not advancing at the same rate. Quality of tournaments is not static either.

TxJ might be better in answering your technical query, at least he does his homework.
But don’t be fooled that the majority of the tactical debate here on CE is of any quality when it comes to strategy and game management.
Everyone has an opinion but only a few seem to know what they are talking about.
Lest we all forget, they abused Keshi’s ‘tactics’. They abused Siasia’s ‘tactics’. They abused Amodu’s ‘tactics’.
Rohr is no different.

He just happens to be “the worst SE coach ever” - until the next one comes along. :rotf:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

4 straight competitive victories since Sierra Leone debacle.

Ended Benins home unbeaten run

4 straight competitive shut outs, ended today.

The biggest impediment to our play frankly has been the poor pitches.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:25 pm after the match just waka go europe, you've destroyed our style of play ... you can keep peakmilk with you
In as much that I agree that Rohr isn't the best available coach out there, firing him now will be unwise. I think it is prudent to make that decision after World Cup( if we qualify) or after the 3rd round of WC qualifier( if we don't qualify).
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

GO Super Eagles!!
Bigpokey you need to chill sometimes.
If it was the SE that scored the own goal, you'd blame Rohr. The opponent scored an own goal and you are still not happy. This is how wizards behave o. You don't need to start flying at night to become one. :rotf:
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:50 am 4 straight competitive victories since Sierra Leone debacle.

Ended Benins home unbeaten run

4 straight competitive shut outs, ended today.

The biggest impediment to our play frankly has been the poor pitches.
What an achievement :rotf:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:45 am Haters can hate but Rohr keeps racking up away victories, something no SE coach ever did with such ease.

This time he did it missing 11 key players.

With a midfield that got their first caps today.

You seriously cannot begrudge this achievement.

Slowly but surely we are moving in the right direction. Hopefully he has learned his lessons.
We will praise him when he does well...like yesterday. And knock him when his team plays poorly. But we never support the country Nigeria is playing against (like you did with Ivory Coast). People like you and BigPokey are two sides of the same coin. You never see anything good in those that you don't like.

If Rohr's team plays poorly again, I'll express my displeasure - it is my right as a fan.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

delisyomie don wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:18 pm we nigerian sometime we never happy ,the guy still getting results and qualifying for tournament remember 2015 and 2017 nation cup.???
So are coaches hired just to qualify teams for tournaments?? See complex!