Up Super Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Up Super Eagles

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:40 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:52 pm Cape freaking Verde aka CABo verde... my goodness..... this is like Real Madrid celebrating after beating tahiti
I can't believe people were happy with that performance. Even the match against Liberia, they were unimpressive! Just a average team wearing green and white jersey!
Baba people are happy that we won. 2 games 2 wins 6 massive points in WC qualifiers. I am VERY HAPPY! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:30 pm
Cellular wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:04 pm
Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:06 am HUGE victory in the circumstances.
Forget those crying over unspilt milk.

The work continues.
But well done to all the players… :clap: :clap: :clap:
Those not happy can go and hug those big transformers outside the Teslim Balogun stadium. :thumb:
I can understand Arsenal fans happy and applauding this team and this performance but a Chelski fan?

**** has effectively lowed expectations of our Eagles that you all are happy playing "Set" and looking like he just arrived at the job.

Anyway, he is still learning... the team is young... the pitches are bad... the refs don't know offsides... :roll:
Feel free to be unhappy that we won the game.
Feel free to gnash your teeth and even refuse to eat.
Feel free to make yourself feel superior by insisting that anyone not doing the same has “low expectations” and is now in heaven because we beat CV.

This is you making yourself feel better by trying to make everyone else look stupid and unambiguous. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

E no go werk. :taunt:
:thumbs: :thumbs: yeah I don’t know why they put themselves through it.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:24 am the hate for Rohr is unprecedented.

Imagine a guy who keeps winning, winning on the road, winning without our entire first team

but its still not enough.

Ridiculous.
Yet to rival the hate for coaches that YOU wished death upon.

The only man hating a coach who won the ANC after 19 years!!!! :boo:

Who out of hatred publicly announced his support for the opponent but was silenced and disgraced by the elephant slayer, Sunday Mba

Now your hatred is for players (Musa etc) whose crime is ACCEPTING invitation extended to them to play for their fatherland
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The SuperEagles couldn’t have been drawn into a more “comfortable” group if they had conducted the drawing themselves. We will definitely move on to the next round where we will face a much tougher and grittier opponent than we will be facing in this round. I hope that by then, we would have shored up our defense and midfield❗️

Cheers.