Up Super Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet
Up Super Eagles

Post by Vindave »

Great Game by super Eagles. May you continue to soar high.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Up Super Eagles

Post by Enugu II »

Vindave wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:22 pm Great Game by super Eagles. May you continue to soar high.
:clap: :clap: In my view, Nigeria had this game under control from the start and dominated. Could have won by a bigger margin It never felt like Nigeria was threatened until very very late.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

HUGE victory in the circumstances.
Forget those crying over unspilt milk.

The work continues.
But well done to all the players… :clap: :clap: :clap:
Those not happy can go and hug those big transformers outside the Teslim Balogun stadium. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Massive massive and good win by the Super Eagles :clap: :clap: :clap:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:01 am
Vindave wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:22 pm Great Game by super Eagles. May you continue to soar high.
:clap: :clap: In my view, Nigeria had this game under control from the start and dominated. Could have won by a bigger margin It never felt like Nigeria was threatened until very very late.
I was very comfortable watching the game, we were in complete control.

Only thing that worried me really was Okoye.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:00 am
Enugu II wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:01 am
I was very comfortable watching the game, we were in complete control.

Only thing that worried me really was Okoye.
:agree:
I am happy
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

I am thrilled.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:06 am HUGE victory in the circumstances.

The work continues.
Those not happy can go and hug those big transformers outside the Teslim Balogun stadium. :thumb:
I can understand Arsenal fans happy and applauding this team and this performance but a Chelski fan?

**** has effectively lowed expectations of our Eagles that you all are happy playing "Set" and looking like he just arrived at the job.

Anyway, he is still learning... the team is young... the pitches are bad... the refs don't know offsides... :roll:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:04 pm

The work continues.
I can understand Arsenal fans happy and applauding this team and this performance but a Chelski fan?

**** has effectively lowed expectations of our Eagles that you all are happy playing "Set" and looking like he just arrived at the job.

Anyway, he is still learning... the team is young... the pitches are bad... the refs don't know offsides... :roll:
Feel free to be unhappy that we won the game.
Feel free to gnash your teeth and even refuse to eat.
Feel free to make yourself feel superior by insisting that anyone not doing the same has “low expectations” and is now in heaven because we beat CV.

This is you making yourself feel better by trying to make everyone else look stupid and unambiguous. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

E no go werk. :taunt:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:30 pm

The work continues.

Feel free to make yourself feel superior by insisting that anyone not doing the same has “low expectations” and is now in heaven because we beat CV.

This is you making yourself feel better by trying to make everyone else look stupid and unambiguous. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

LOL. i have dealt with natives who live by the mantra "if it ain't broke..."

Typically, such natives lack the ambition to be greater than the imagined confines that providence (their minds) have encaged them.

I will be the negro telling my fellow natives, we have to aspire for more.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:47 pm
Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:30 pm

The work continues.

LOL. i have dealt with natives who live by the mantra "if it ain't broke..."

Typically, such natives lack the ambition to be greater than the imagined confines that providence (their minds) have encaged them.

I will be the negro telling my fellow natives, we have to aspire for more.
And what gives you this superior insight that you are one of the very few that wants more and ‘the others’ don’t? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

You guys must be likened unto Arsenal fans. We only lost only 1-4 & 1-5 in our last 2 games against ManC.
Naija struggling to beat CV & Liberia it's going great guys naija are winning so nothing can be wrong!!! Smell the coffee before it hits you between the eyes. Naija needs to improve tremendously to get to the next world Cup. And congratulations to Naija!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cape freaking Verde aka CABo verde... my goodness..... this is like Real Madrid celebrating after beating tahiti
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:52 pm Cape freaking Verde aka CABo verde... my goodness..... this is like Real Madrid celebrating after beating tahiti
I can't believe people were happy with that performance. Even the match against Liberia, they were unimpressive! Just a average team wearing green and white jersey!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Undertaker wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:40 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:52 pm Cape freaking Verde aka CABo verde... my goodness..... this is like Real Madrid celebrating after beating tahiti
I can't believe people were happy with that performance. Even the match against Liberia, they were unimpressive! Just a average team wearing green and white jersey!
So were you sad that we won, or sad that we didn’t play champagne soccer?
Which one made you ‘happy’, if any?
Kindly clarify because you lot seem very disturbed right now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:05 pm
Kindly clarify because you lot seem very disturbed right now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
you are a mod and 99% of your comments are similar to trolls. You do not have to post if you cannot contribute to the discussions on eagles nest... you can go play with lolly over there at rant and rave ... that sections looks like a joke due to trash news .. please do not be the lolly of eagles nest. you've been all over the forum since that pathetic performance vs Cape freaking Verde
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

DIMKA76 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:45 pm You guys must be likened unto Arsenal fans. We only lost only 1-4 & 1-5 in our last 2 games against ManC.
Naija struggling to beat CV & Liberia it's going great guys naija are winning so nothing can be wrong!!! Smell the coffee before it hits you between the eyes. Naija needs to improve tremendously to get to the next world Cup. And congratulations to Naija!
Yes we will be playing on potato farms and synthetic pitches at the world cup, missing 11 key players.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...as una dey congratulate the win some dey tie dem self in nuts since yesterday.
They want a loss so they can say, "well, I bin tell una the coach no good, so so and so player no suppose dey there".
naysayers bad bad plenty o.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

the hate for Rohr is unprecedented.

Imagine a guy who keeps winning, winning on the road, winning without our entire first team

but its still not enough.

Ridiculous.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The work continues.
Yes-ooo! Bigpokey24 dem, 🙂🙂
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:36 pm
Damunk wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:05 pm
you are a mod and 99% of your comments are similar to trolls. You do not have to post if you cannot contribute to the discussions on eagles nest... you can go play with lolly over there at rant and rave ... that sections looks like a joke due to trash news .. please do not be the lolly of eagles nest. you've been all over the forum since that pathetic performance vs Cape freaking Verde
Stop watching the SE
Go and take your antidepressants.
Start reattending your therapy classes.
Thank me later. :)
ahidjo2
Egg
Egg

Post by ahidjo2 »

Nigerians in my estimation, have become the biggest whiners in this whole world. They complain about everything. Terribly negative people. They hate everything associated with someone or something they don't like. They even hate success when it comes from someone they don't like. Very pathetic. I can't even remember the last time any team went to Cape Verde and beat this team even with a full squad but you see a decimated Nigerian team going to Cape Verde to beat their team at home and people still have the effrontery to complain. Pure sadists. Rohr is about to become the only coach to take us to 2 consecutive Nations cup and 2 consecutive world cups. I do suspect that Nigeria will qualify for the next round of the world cup if they win their next two matches. Let the whiners continue. Shame
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ahidjo2 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:56 am Nigerians in my estimation, have become the biggest whiners in this whole world. They complain about everything. Terribly negative people. They hate everything associated with someone or something they don't like. They even hate success when it comes from someone they don't like. Very pathetic. I can't even remember the last time any team went to Cape Verde and beat this team even with a full squad but you see a decimated Nigerian team going to Cape Verde to beat their team at home and people still have the effrontery to complain. Pure sadists. Rohr is about to become the only coach to take us to 2 consecutive Nations cup and 2 consecutive world cups. I do suspect that Nigeria will qualify for the next round of the world cup if they win their next two matches. Let the whiners continue. Shame
You are here whinning about people whinning. In one post you abused and called all Nigerians terrible people(200million plus people). while worshipping and praising the manager who isn't Nigerian. Smh
SuperEagles