3SC is officially back in NPFL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
3SC is officially back in NPFL

Post by Toxicarrow »

The ticket was secured in Enugu this afternoon.... Now, all the pretenders (aka yeye teams) like Enugu Rangers be ready as the KING is back to reclaim his throne !

Great job Coach Edith "Ago-wonder" Agoye for leading us back to the premier league ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 3SC is officially back in NPFL

Post by fabio »

UUPPPPPPPPPPP SHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Up Sooting!
I am happy
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

When are they going back to their comfort zone...lower division :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

A yoyo club
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Congratulations comrade Toxic and welcome back to the NPFL. A few things have changed in the NPFL while you and Sooting were away, prominent among which is that the NPFL has moved on from 'Tactical'. Games are now won on the pitch and not through brown stuffs exchanging hands in hotel rooms. Just felt I should let you know.
I wish you an enjoyable stay, which I know will be brief as usual, in the NPFL :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Incidentally the team you refer to as 'yeye' is the only one that has not tasted life outside the elite league of Nigerian football. Once again, enjoy your brief return to the NPFL. :taunt:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Up Shooting! A new dawn is here :thumbs:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Toxicarrow wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:02 pm The ticket was secured in Enugu this afternoon.... Now, all the pretenders (aka yeye teams) like Enugu Rangers be ready as the KING is back to reclaim his throne !

Great job Coach Edith "Ago-wonder" Agoye for leading us back to the premier league ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
It is good that Sootin is looking to gain experience by hanging with powerhouses like Enyimba for a year. Hopefully they learn a bit before they return to their natural habitat.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Toxicarrow wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:02 pm The ticket was secured in Enugu this afternoon.... Now, all the pretenders (aka yeye teams) like Enugu Rangers be ready as the KING is back to reclaim his throne !

Toxic

Shooting really showed class throughout this year and deserves its promotion. It would have been a travesty if tge team had not made it back. The test though is managing the usual intractable squabbles that has frustrated this club in the past. I look forward to them doing well in the division where they belong. Welcome back!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Which Enugu team plays in the lower division❓❗️

Cheers.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

I watched alot of shooting live games and their training sessions this season at Ijebu Ode stadium. They retained alot of their players from NPFL.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

ukwala wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:56 am Congratulations comrade Toxic and welcome back to the NPFL. A few things have changed in the NPFL while you and Sooting were away, prominent among which is that the NPFL has moved on from 'Tactical'. Games are now won on the pitch and not through brown stuffs exchanging hands in hotel rooms. Just felt I should let you know.
I wish you an enjoyable stay, which I know will be brief as usual, in the NPFL :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Incidentally the team you refer to as 'yeye' is the only one that has not tasted life outside the elite league of Nigerian football. Once again, enjoy your brief return to the NPFL. :taunt:
Brown envelop in the NPFL is even worse now. DIsgusting.