Umar Sadiq vs Ponferradina

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Umar Sadiq vs Ponferradina

Post by Flex Swift »

Watching Sadiq in action against Ponferradina because many CE believe he is the ideal replacement for Victor in the Super Eagles. So far Almeria are losing 1-0 with 74 minutes gone needless to say our man has been ineffective......

I hope the recommendations for Umar is not case of naming body that was not present in current Eagles
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: Umar Sadiq vs Ponferradina

Post by Flex Swift »

Almeria are pressing the action but have left it late to turn up
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

He’s a decent player can’t form an opinion just based on one game, that said he might have unluckily lost his chance to challenge for an SE spot esp as he’s still in the Segunda.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Full time score Ponferradina 1 Almeria 0 ... not impressed
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Now to watch Air Onauchu Genk vs Union St Gilloise
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Flex Swift wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:54 pm Watching Sadiq in action against Ponferradina because many CE believe he is the ideal replacement for Victor in the Super Eagles. So far Almeria are losing 1-0 with 74 minutes gone needless to say our man has been ineffective......

I hope the recommendations for Umar is not case of naming body that was not present in current Eagles
Not true oooooooooo!!!!!
The belief is that he is a better option than Onuachu, who is a back up to Victor.
He brings similar qualities to Onuachu, plus better feet (in my opinion)

But all that has now been called into question with the emergence of Moffi and Awoniyi. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Onuachu has had a poor first half missing several chances in the air and on the ground . I hope things pickup in the second half scores still 0-0
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Damunk wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:44 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:54 pm Watching Sadiq in action against Ponferradina because many CE believe he is the ideal replacement for Victor in the Super Eagles. So far Almeria are losing 1-0 with 74 minutes gone needless to say our man has been ineffective......

Not true oooooooooo!!!!!
The belief is that he is a better option than Onuachu, who is a back up to Victor.
He brings similar qualities to Onuachu, plus better feet (in my opinion)

But all that has now been called into question with the emergence of Moffi and Awoniyi. :idea:

Judging Sadiq on today’s performance he is not better than either Onuachu, Moffi, Olayinka, Simy or Awoniyi. He was playing against Johnny no name defenders and couldnt hold the ball up and didn’t trouble the defence even when got the ball on the wing he lost procession.

Personally I like strikers that score
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Clever back flick by Onuachu results in team mate being brought down in the box. Onuachu scores the resulting pen
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

When it is not your day it is not your day Genk leading against 10 waste chance after chance to score the second goal the most guilty was Onuachu…….the equaliser came in the 94 th minute to deny Genk all 3 points