Rohr has already spent 5 years.. (RSTV)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr has already spent 5 years.. (RSTV)

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:12 pm you are dealing with FACTS ?

The FACTS are that both Argentina and Croatia are BETTER than Nigeria.

The FACTS are that Rohr beat who he was expected to beat at the WC.

The FACTS are that your beloved Keshi DID NOT BEAT anybody who was better than Nigeria, exact same as Rohr. In fact Keshi COULD NOT BEAT an inferior Iran side.

The FACTS are that all groups are not equal.

The FACTS are that the strength of your group is by far the most important factor in whether you will progress to the 2nd round or not.

The FACTS are that Keshi was helped by the ref even in his only victory at the 2014 WC

The FACTS are that every situation is not the same and cannot be compared as simply as you are trying to do, all because you hate one coach and love another. If the roles were reversed you will be making the exact same arguments I am making, because nothing you are doing is objective. You are just emotionally invested in hating Rohr. So continue with your bitterness while we enjoy SE making easy work of qualifying where the previous coaches struggled against minnows.
The FACT is the Keshi won the ANC

The FACT is that Keshi qualified for the 2nd round of the WC. Something Rohr did not achieve!

At least my so called 'hatred' for Rohr has not made me to support another team nor wish death on any coach. Can the same be said about you? Did you not emotionally invest in wishing death on a SE coach? Did your bitterness not prevent you from celebrating the SE victory at the ANC?

Your bitterness is now to the level that Keshi won the ANC because of the 'help' of the referee? Guess all what you did was not enough for Keshi to fail! It will continue to bite you forever.

Keshi with Sunday Mba the elephant slayer have the ANC gold to show for their stay with the SE. Hopefully Rohr will be able to achieve that but for now the difference is CLEAR.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

what on earth is a champion who cannot even qualify to defend his championship.

Something went terribly wrong.

The disaster that I warned of that came to pass.

And this is who you worship, the man who destabalized Nigerian soccer for half a decade.

Rohr will leave SE a much stronger foundation than when he arrived.

the opposite is true for the disaster of the Keshi years.

Success is nothing without a foundation for the future.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:59 pm
joao wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:48 am Sometimes I wonder if self-proclaimed 'football experts' think coaching success is like
linear arithmetic. Guardiola, with all the expensive talents accorded him at ManCity is yet to
win for his club the coveted UEFA Champions League trophy. Due to the competitive nature of
football coupled with the unrealistic expectations of fans, there are many coaches who at the
end of this season, will be described as 'useless, and need to be fired'.

I'm beginning to think that these unrealistic fans were wishing there is no competition,
so their respective teams will always have a a wining season, and a trophy to brag about.
It is not unrealistic for us to expect Nigeria to qualify for 2nd round of a world cup! We should have sacked ROHR immediately after that.

If we qualify for the WC and could not qualify for the 2nd round Rohr should just leave from the WC venue!

I am beginning to believe that some people will accept mediocrity! Exit at first round of WC is unacceptable to Nigeria!!!! WE can and should be doing better than that. Without a coach we can exit at the WC 1st round anyway :taunt:
Okay, so you adore and believe you horse is the fastest because it's been winning at the local race course.
So it goes to the Preakness and comes in fourth, that's called competition. For you it's time to get rid of the jockey.
:taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

joao wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:01 am
joao wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:48 am Sometimes I wonder if self-proclaimed 'football experts' think coaching success is like
linear arithmetic. Guardiola, with all the expensive talents accorded him at ManCity is yet to
win for his club the coveted UEFA Champions League trophy. Due to the competitive nature of
football coupled with the unrealistic expectations of fans, there are many coaches who at the

I'm beginning to think that these unrealistic fans were wishing there is no competition,
so their respective teams will always have a a wining season, and a trophy to brag about.
It is not unrealistic for us to expect Nigeria to qualify for 2nd round of a world cup! We should have sacked ROHR immediately after that.

If we qualify for the WC and could not qualify for the 2nd round Rohr should just leave from the WC venue!

I am beginning to believe that some people will accept mediocrity! Exit at first round of WC is unacceptable to Nigeria!!!! WE can and should be doing better than that. Without a coach we can exit at the WC 1st round anyway :taunt:
Okay, so you adore and believe you horse is the fastest anywhere because it's been winning at the local race course.
So it goes to the Preakness and comes in fourth, that's called competition. For you it's time to get rid of the jockey.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

joao wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:02 am
joao wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:01 am

Okay, so you adore and believe you horse is the fastest anywhere because it's been winning at the local race course.

― Chris Hedges
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

5 years and counting..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

6 years and what do we get ? a loss to CAR
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved