our Kele and Ndidi vs our Osimhen

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: our Kele and Ndidi vs our Osimhen

Post by Bigpokey24 »

we saw 4 Nigerians today. 3 of those Nigerians were the best players on display... we all know they came from our youth setup. I am still waiting for the day a UK CE championship trash would show up and surpass these homegrown talents from our youth program be it u17s all the way to u20s. Kele, Vic and Wilf all started from the u17s... we dey wait for these so called fake scouting giving us trash and weak players , we have parading as SE players .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Abeg delete this nonsense wey no show Osimhen second goal.. :taunt:
maceo4 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:47 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

QUESTION! How did Victor enter UK when he was in a red list country a week ago? Cape Verde?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:58 pm Abeg delete this nonsense wey no show Osimhen second goal.. :taunt:
maceo4 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:47 pm
Lol NEPA took light on their live stream during that time, even I missed that goal too looking for another stream.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

If his dumb@ss teammates Insigne, Politano, Mertins and Chucky passed the ball to Osimhen like they are supposed too, Osimhen will easily score 20 plus goals in Seia A. Easily!
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:54 pm
Robotnik wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:51 pm This is not the Osimhen I used to know.
Awoniyi, Moffi and Nacho are ahead of Osimhen right now truth be told... no doubt Osimhen will remain the # 1 man in the SE... but he badly needs competition
please which Awoniyi?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:08 pm we saw 4 Nigerians today. 3 of those Nigerians were the best players on display... we all know they came from our youth setup. I am still waiting for the day a UK CE championship trash would show up and surpass these homegrown talents from our youth program be it u17s all the way to u20s. Kele, Vic and Wilf all started from the u17s... we dey wait for these so called fake scouting giving us trash and weak players , we have parading as SE players .
That's why I don't really respect Pinnick. Na talk him sabi. Let's not forget he was campaigning for Tammy Abraham to be our #1 not knowing that our number 1 was right behind him smelly yash
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:51 am If his dumb@ss teammates Insigne, Politano, Mertins and Chucky passed the ball to Osimhen like they are supposed too, Osimhen will easily score 20 plus goals in Seia A. Easily!
They cannot pass him the ball when he is not open.

For all Osimehns hype he needs to seriously improve his movement in the box. It is still below par IMO. Don't be surprised when Osimehn starts to struggle again in Serie A.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:40 am QUESTION! How did Victor enter UK when he was in a red list country a week ago? Cape Verde?
You don’t know?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... pean-games
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:15 am
bret- hart wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:51 am If his dumb@ss teammates Insigne, Politano, Mertins and Chucky passed the ball to Osimhen like they are supposed too, Osimhen will easily score 20 plus goals in Seia A. Easily!

For all Osimehns hype he needs to seriously improve his movement in the box. It is still below par IMO. Don't be surprised when Osimehn starts to struggle again in Serie A.
How open must he be?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

You’re looking at the negatives,he can and most likely will improve just as he did last season despite its difficulties,one thing about Oshimen that he clearly shows is that he is critical about himself(he almost cries when he misses a chance) so it’s unlikely that he thinks he doesn’t need to improve.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:40 am

You’re looking at the negatives,he can and most likely will improve just as he did last season despite its difficulties (COVID 3 injuries),one thing about Oshimen that he clearly shows is that he is critical about himself(he almost cries when he misses a chance) so it’s unlikely that he thinks he doesn’t need to improve.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

The statement above is false. Why is it that Osimhen's opportunities improve any time Adam Ounas comes on? Even during the pre-season game against Bayern, Ounas seems to always find Osimhen. Another is Petagna, who also combines well with Osimhen. I watched Osimhen try to make runs especially in the 1st half but he's mates chose other options. When this changed in the 2nd half Osimhen bangs in 2 goals. Also the SE, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Chukwueze all seem to be able to find his runs, so I believe Politano and to some extent Insigne seem to want him to clear the way for them to shoot.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:40 am QUESTION! How did Victor enter UK when he was in a red list country a week ago? Cape Verde?
They changed the law a few days ago to make exception for footballers.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wanaj0 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:36 am

How open must he be?
...offside, and hope no VAR :lol:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

highbury wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:53 am
That's why I don't really respect Pinnick. Na talk him sabi. Let's not forget he was campaigning for Tammy Abraham to be our #1 not knowing that our number 1 was right behind him smelly yash
Tammy received superior footballing education :taunt: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I think Victor played like a great centre forward yesterday.

That’s actually not to say he had a great game.

But that he made the most of his opportunities.

That’s what the new manager is bringing to his game: as a striker, you have to manage your energy and not make every run and go after every ball.

I suspect Osimhen is using 75% of the energy he was using last season and it’s keeping him sharp and coiled when the half chances arrive. Yesterday’s goals were not easy at all but he executed perfectly.

Do that, and the manager won’t care if you don’t make half your runs. He just wants the ones you make to be deadly.

By the way Osimhen has almost as many shots on target (3) as the entire Leicester team (4).
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Abeg Osimhens movement is fine and will improve, Insigne and Merteens are definitely selfish players (can’t dispute that) who want to pad their scoring stats first before thinking about the win. But there is no doubt that Vic is a deadly weapon when used, eventually the longer he stays at Napoli the more the team will start playing for him…

Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Go and rewatch Onuachu Genk vs Austria Wein. His teammates are always looking for him especially the Japanese winger. Insigne, Mertens and Chucky's job is to look for Osimhen and feed him the ball. They never do that. That Italy won the Euros with that imbecile Insigne is a miracle. He almost cost them the game vs England. Like i said, feed Osimehn and he will give Napoli the Seia A title and win the top scorer award in Italy. Easily.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Adisboy wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:01 am

The statement above is false. Why is it that Osimhen's opportunities improve any time Adam Ounas comes on? Even during the pre-season game against Bayern, Ounas seems to always find Osimhen. Another is Petagna, who also combines well with Osimhen. I watched Osimhen try to make runs especially in the 1st half but he's mates chose other options. When this changed in the 2nd half Osimhen bangs in 2 goals. Also the SE, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Chukwueze all seem to be able to find his runs, so I believe Politano and to some extent Insigne seem to want him to clear the way for them to shoot.
Both of these things can be true at the same time.

Yes Insigne and Politano like to cut in and shoot and can be very annoying at times.

And yes players like Ounas and Zielenski play more for the team rather than hunting for personal glory.

But I have also watched games, including for Nigeria, where Osimehn simply plays "battering ram" and does not create enough separation between him and his markers. You cannot pass the ball to him in a situation like that as there is a high chance it will end in a turnover.
Last edited by vancity eagle on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:42 pm Abeg Osimhens movement is fine and will improve, Insigne and Merteens are definitely selfish players (can’t dispute that) who want to pad their scoring stats first before thinking about the win. But there is no doubt that Vic is a deadly weapon when used, eventually the longer he stays at Napoli the more the team will start playing for him…

GBAM!!!
How can someone see that second goal and say he lacks movement? :rotf: :rotf:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Sunset wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:52 pm
maceo4 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:42 pm Abeg Osimhens movement is fine and will improve, Insigne and Merteens are definitely selfish players (can’t dispute that) who want to pad their scoring stats first before thinking about the win. But there is no doubt that Vic is a deadly weapon when used, eventually the longer he stays at Napoli the more the team will start playing for him…

GBAM!!!
How can someone see that second goal and say he lacks movement? :rotf: :rotf:
Only a bitter Nigerians will say that because they base their views on bets they lost or the fact they never made it as a footballer, most (actual) football fans worldwide would admit the boy has talent even if that was the first time they saw him play!