Jose advise Tammy to switch to Nigeria??

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Jose advise Tammy to switch to Nigeria??

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:44 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:03 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:54 pm The truth is Tammy Abraham will not be a starter for Nigeria. He will be competing for a squad place. This guy is not on Osimhen's level. Full stop.
The highlighted sentence is the bottom line. Their relative level to one another is of little consequence. At this point in time, Rohr wouldn’t dare sideline Osimhen in favor of Abraham. He would have an absolute riot on his hands❗️

Cheers.
You miss the point.
Abeg, go and ride your keke jare. Passengers are waiting for you🤐❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

bushboy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:19 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:54 pm The truth is Tammy Abraham will not be a starter for Nigeria. He will be competing for a squad place. This guy is not on Osimhen's level. Full stop.
You must be on drugs. Tammy is a better player than Osimhen. I love Victor with all my heart, and I don't think I have missed watching a single game he has played in 3 seasons! Even when it was watching on my phone in my office before covid!!
But Tammy Abraham is a better striker than him AS OF TODAY!!
Ehn? What BS is this?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Tammy is an England boy now, but he could be a hell of a striker. Just needs to work hard. Good luck to the young man.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:03 pm
The highlighted sentence is the bottom line. Their relative level to one another is of little consequence. At this point in time, Rohr wouldn’t dare sideline Osimhen in favor of Abraham. He would have an absolute riot on his hands❗️

Cheers.
Who will riot? LOL! If Tammy comes in and scores a couple of goals everyone will forget Osimhen. Football is a "what have you done for me lately" sport. The best pure finishers Nigeria has ever produced in Yekini and Yakubu are spoken of like scrubs based on the memories of the last memories people have of them. World Cup failures.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Cristao II wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:15 pm
You must be on drugs. Tammy is a better player than Osimhen. I love Victor with all my heart, and I don't think I have missed watching a single game he has played in 3 seasons! Even when it was watching on my phone in my office before covid!!
Ehn? What BS is this?
My broda, I want nothing more than for Osimhen to be the second coming of Ronaldo, but my heart cannot overrule my head. Osimhen is 22, Tammy is 23. At 19, Tammy scored TWENTY FIVE, I say again 25!! goals for Aston Villa. Followed that up with 14 goals for Chelsea and then 10 the next season despite playing almost entirely from the bench!! He was then named to the English national team. A team that is without a doubt more competitive and harder to make than the SE.

At 19, Victor managed 12 goals foe Cheloroi in Belgium, and then followed that with 13 goals for Lille. The most goals he has EVER scored in a season so far is 13! Lille sold him and THE VERY NEXT SEASON won the French league WITHOUT HIM. How any sane person can look at those stats and numbers and then say with confidence that Victor is BETTER than Tammy is mind boggling! I am Nigerian, but HABA!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bushboy wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:36 pm
Ehn? What BS is this?
My broda, I want nothing more than for Osimhen to be the second coming of Ronaldo, but my heart cannot overrule my head. Osimhen is 22, Tammy is 23. At 19, Tammy scored TWENTY FIVE, I say again 25!! goals for Aston Villa. Followed that up with 14 goals for Chelsea and then 10 the next season despite playing almost entirely from the bench!! He was then named to the English national team. A team that is without a doubt more competitive and harder to make than the SE.

At 19, Victor managed 12 goals foe Cheloroi in Belgium, and then followed that with 13 goals for Lille. The most goals he has EVER scored in a season so far is 13! Lille sold him and THE VERY NEXT SEASON won the French league WITHOUT HIM. How any sane person can look at those stats and numbers and then say with confidence that Victor is BETTER than Tammy is mind boggling! I am Nigerian, but HABA!!
So you wrote all this garbage comparisons without putting into consideration the fact that Osimhen suffered series of debilitating injuries for large portions of his season in Belgium (Charleroi) and Germany (Wolfsburg)? Furthermore Osimhen spent only One season in Lille and despite barely settling into the French league, still managed a decent goal return before Napoli put in a offer for him. Lille won the League 1 after Osimhen left due to managerial boost and effective club management especially on huge profits made from their player transfers with which they used to replenish their squad... pray tell, how are Lille faring now this season?

Your comparisons with Tammy shows how low of an IQ you have, Tammy is a homegrown English product groomed from the Chelsea academy which is among the best in the world, so of course Tammy was bound to have a better goal record and success in a league he pretty much honed his skill from at a very young age.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:26 pm
Ehn? What BS is this?

So you wrote all this garbage comparisons without putting into consideration the fact that Osimhen suffered series of debilitating injuries for large portions of his season in Belgium (Charleroi) and Germany (Wolfsburg)? Furthermore Osimhen spent only One season in Lille and despite barely settling into the French league, still managed a decent goal return before Napoli put in a offer for him. Lille won the League 1 after Osimhen left due to managerial boost and effective club management especially on huge profits made from their player transfers with which they used to replenish their squad... pray tell, how are Lille faring now this season?

Your comparisons with Tammy shows how low of an IQ you have, Tammy is a homegrown English product groomed from the Chelsea academy which is among the best in the world, so of course Tammy was bound to have a better goal record and success in a league he pretty much honed his skill from at a very young age.
Ok, so we should throw out stats and numbers abi? Ok. We should judge based on off the pitch issues like injuries', settling into a new country and all of that abi? ok. So, pray tell, on what basis exactly have we now come to the conclusion that Osimhen is better than Tammy? Please make your case for me so I can understand clearly. I have made my case for Tammy based on 3 criteria. Quality of league played. Number of goals scored. National team played for. All of these 3 measurables, tell he is is superior to Osimhen. But I agree maybe I'm a fool and there is something I'm not seeing. So please sir, show me.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^^

Managerial boost? Effective managment? Profit from player sales? Oh ok. They didn't play any games? They were just awarded the title based on these factors abi? How nice of Ligue 1.

My broda! Lille had the EXACT SAME team AND manager they had! They just replaced Osminhen with Jonathan David. I have no idea what nonsense you are writing.
Who will be next?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Ehn? What BS is this?

I like how you count Tammy's premier league playoff goals for Aston Villa but do not count Osimhen's Europa League play off goals for Chaleroi. He scored 12 goals in 25 in the regular season (almost 1 goal every two games) and 7 out of 9 in the Europa League playoffs (a playoff between the 5th to 8 teams to determine Europa League places). In the season for Chaleroi he scored 20 goals in 36 games.

I also like how you discount the fact that the French season was cut short, due to Coronavirus, the year that Victor scored 13 goals. It was 13 goals in 28 games (again just short of 1 goal in every 2)

The Victor/Tammy comparison is close. So the only thing that is "mind boggling" is that you find the comparison "mind boggling"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

aruako1 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:54 pm
Ehn? What BS is this?

I like how you count Tammy's premier league playoff goals for Aston Villa but do not count Osimhen's Europa League play off goals for Chaleroi. He scored 12 goals in 25 in the regular season (almost 1 goal every two games) and 7 out of 9 in the Europa League playoffs (a playoff between the 5th to 8 teams to determine Europa League places). In the season for Chaleroi he scored 20 goals in 36 games.

I also like how you discount the fact that the French season was cut short, due to Coronavirus, the year that Victor scored 13 goals. It was 13 goals in 28 games (again just short of 1 goal in every 2)

The Victor/Tammy comparison is close. So the only thing that is "mind boggling" is that you find the comparison "mind boggling"
I gave up on that clown already... This is a guy who is a chronic resident jinx, it's no surprise that majority of the players he hyped to high heavens ended up having shitty careers... in fact it's actually good news that he doesn't rate Osimhen, otherwise our boys career will be headed for disaster if the reverse was the case.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Tammy's people should issue a "Cease and Desist" letter to Bushboy.

Bushboy, the CE Medusa... any player he hypes turns into stone/$#%.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Ehn? What BS is this?

Bushboy, the highlighted above shows your bias. You couldn't even put down the correct number of goals Osimhen scored. In Charleroi, Osimhen scored 20 (TWENTY) goals - 12 in the league. At Lille, he score 18 goals - 13 in the league and mind you the season was cut short by covid with at least 7 games to play. With comments highlighted above, you can't be taken seriously.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Adisboy wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:44 am
Ehn? What BS is this?

Bushboy, the highlighted above shows your bias. You couldn't even put down the correct number of goals Osimhen scored. In Charleroi, Osimhen scored 20 (TWENTY) goals - 12 in the league. At Lille, he score 18 goals - 13 in the league and mind you the season was cut short by covid with at least 7 games to play. With comments highlighted above, you can't be taken seriously.
By now you all should know Bushboy's antecedents and just let him be.

But I guess for the interest of posterity we can't let him keep spewing nonsense.

People could be traveling the worldwide web and find his posts and think he knows what he is talking about if left unchallenged.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!