Jose advise Tammy to switch to Nigeria??

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Jose advise Tammy to switch to Nigeria??

Post by Purity »

Jose Mourinho:

🗣 „I’am trying to create a monster of a forward for Southgate. Unless he doesn't have proper eyes and still opt not to call him up with the England National Team, then I would suggest for Tammy Abraham to switch countries. He deserves more caps under his name.”

@PlayersSayings
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
kbt
Egg
Egg
Re: Jose advise Tammy to switch to Nigeria??

Post by kbt »

Isn't that too late? I thought he has already played a competitive game for England
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

The door was still open for him even after playing against Germany and Brazil for the 3 Lions (as these were friendly games). However, that door slammed permanently shut after he laced his boots against Czech Republic in the Euro 2020 qualifiers. He even featured and scored against Montenegro. Anyone still expecting Tammy Abraham to play for the SE is in Cuckoo land...
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

I don't see anything he brings to SE that we don't already have.
Can someone please educate me on why Tammy is so needed for the SE?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mods shangalo this to world forum
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The truth is Tammy Abraham will not be a starter for Nigeria. He will be competing for a squad place. This guy is not on Osimhen's level. Full stop.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:54 pm The truth is Tammy Abraham will not be a starter for Nigeria. He will be competing for a squad place. This guy is not on Osimhen's level. Full stop.
Exactly.
But anyone that says he wouldn't be in contention for a Nigerian striking role is also being dishonest.
Competition is good. The more the merrier.

Awoniyi is stepping up.
Simy and Sadiq are also there.
So nothing is guaranteed but Tammy isnt "hopeless' like some claim, just because he exercised his freedom to choose another country.

Its too late anyway, so nuttin spoil.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:54 pm The truth is Tammy Abraham will not be a starter for Nigeria. He will be competing for a squad place. This guy is not on Osimhen's level. Full stop.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: nothing more to add my oga..Vic is all that plus a bag of chips. The game vs Leicester sealed it. The guy is a world class striker
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Purity wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:39 pm Jose Mourinho:

🗣 „I’am trying to create a monster of a forward for Southgate. Unless he doesn't have proper eyes and still opt not to call him up with the England National Team, then I would suggest for Tammy Abraham to switch countries. He deserves more caps under his name.”

@PlayersSayings
Is this even a real quote or a ‘computer generated’ one? :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

It is a real quote. Apparently Jose does not know that it is over for him for Super Eagles..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Na waaaaooo. I hope people understand that someone can be proud Nigerian and still play for England. While citizenship rules allow dual citizenship, FIFA rules do not. Thus someone feeling proud of dual heritage does. Ot mean that they can play for multiple countries. They must make a choice
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

You must be on drugs. Tammy is a better player than Osimhen. I love Victor with all my heart, and I don't think I have missed watching a single game he has played in 3 seasons! Even when it was watching on my phone in my office before covid!!
But Tammy Abraham is a better striker than him AS OF TODAY!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bushboy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:19 pm
You must be on drugs. Tammy is a better player than Osimhen. I love Victor with all my heart, and I don't think I have missed watching a single game he has played in 3 seasons! Even when it was watching on my phone in my office before covid!!
Dude you are the one high on drugs
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:19 pm
I think if we had a poll to determine the likely drug addict between you and Enugu II you would get all the votes.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

TBH, not sure about this.

I think they are on par, at worst with Osimhen pipping him at the line...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

What criteria is being used to determine who is better?
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

I was just about to ask....Is this subjective "My babe is finer than your babe" or actual criteria?
Flex Swift wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:39 pm What criteria is being used to determine who is better?
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

tedder89 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:45 pm I was just about to ask....Is this subjective "My babe is finer than your babe" or actual criteria?
Flex Swift wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:39 pm What criteria is being used to determine who is better?

technique, movement, goals scored, work rate, etc
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Fact not feelings!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

txj wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:21 pm
tedder89 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:45 pm I was just about to ask....Is this subjective "My babe is finer than your babe" or actual criteria?

technique, movement, goals scored, work rate, etc
Tammy is better in all those areas. Check the stats. facts, not feelings.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The highlighted sentence is the bottom line. Their relative level to one another is of little consequence. At this point in time, Rohr wouldn’t dare sideline Osimhen in favor of Abraham. He would have an absolute riot on his hands❗️

Cheers.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

So Jose is essentially looking down on Nigeria; what makes him think we would be desperate for English rejects
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:03 pm
The highlighted sentence is the bottom line. Their relative level to one another is of little consequence. At this point in time, Rohr wouldn’t dare sideline Osimhen in favor of Abraham. He would have an absolute riot on his hands❗️

Cheers.
You miss the point.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.