Ex Super Eagles Players Lie To Get National Team Jobs – Duke Udi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

Not sure whom he is referring to, but he does have a point here.
https://www.brila.net/ex-super-eagles-p ... -duke-udi/

Former Super Eagles star Duke Udi has advised ex-internationals to take coaching role in Nigeria Professional Football League, instead of waiting for Super Eagles job.

The former Shooting Stars and Grasshopper of Switzerland midfielder made the disclosure while speaking with Ifeanyi Udeze on Sport Radio 88. 9 Brila FM on Friday.

He said some ex-internationals to coach the Super Eagles without coaching pedigree, and he advised them to prove their worth at a club level.

Udi said: They think they are good enough to replace Gernot Rohr, because they were fantastic in their playing days, but where is the coaching experience and pedigree?,

“Some of them said, they are coaching teams in Europe, but it’s a lie. If you check, they are only coaching U10 or U13, where they just pay €700 or €1000 to help Black men.”

“Check their CV, none of us worked as head coach in Europe, apart from Oliseh who managed in Dutch second division. So how are they qualified to coach the Super Eagles?” He told brila.net.

The former Giwa FC Head coach added that, he turned down the opportunity to managed Nigeria’s U17, because he wasn’t ready for the position at the time and wanted to focus on his development.

” I was offered the opportunity to coach the Golden Eaglets when I arrived from United States of America and was doing well with Giwa FC, but he told them to let be, because I wasn’t ready and wanted to focus on the job at hand. But some people say this.”

He concluded that, former Super Eagles players should start apply for coaching job in the Nigeria Professional Football League, in order to gather more experience.
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ex Super Eagles Players Lie To Get National Team Jobs – Duke Udi

Post by mcal »

...it's not that hard to check someone's CV, especially a high profiled former player, but the football authorities in Nigeria are either too lazy or they just want to offer the job and get their cut of the loot.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mcal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:10 pm ...it's not that hard to check someone's CV, especially a high profiled former player, but the football authorities in Nigeria are either too lazy or they just want to offer the job and get their cut of the loot.
Mcal, you love to go on old narratives sha. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
So in the last few years, what stories are out there supporting this your theory of "laziness and corruption" within the NFF?
I'm all for criticism but please, keep it fact-based.?

You are aware that Finidi and Yobo amongst a few others were all put through a screening and interview process, right?
So which one is this your lazy narrative you are pushing out based on pure feelings from how many years ago?
Do your research this man. :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:27 pm
mcal wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:10 pm ...it's not that hard to check someone's CV, especially a high profiled former player, but the football authorities in Nigeria are either too lazy or they just want to offer the job and get their cut of the loot.
So in the last few years, what stories are out there supporting this your theory of "laziness and corruption" within the NFF?

You are aware that Finidi and Yobo amongst a few others were all put through a screening and interview process, right?
So which one is this your lazy narrative you are pushing out based on pure feelings from how many years ago?
but you do the same with the fake manager we have. we all know mcal is always on auto-pilot . What you've accused him of doing ( which is right) is no different from your stance approving mediocrity from the current coach we have offering the SE nothing promising
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:37 pm

but you do the same with the fake manager we have. we all know mcal is always on auto-pilot . What you've accused him of doing ( which is right) is no different from your stance approving mediocrity from the current coach we have offering the SE nothing promising
But your recommendations - if you can call them that - are even more mediocre.
In fact, wait....you don't even have any recommendations.
You just make plenti white noise to raise your CE post count as if that wan go win you title. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

What is Yobo’s qualification? What qualified him as an assistant coach of the Super Eagles?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

focus damunk and stop all these childish name rants . As i said i have listed three top managers who will do way better than the current old ideas, 69 year old longest running coach we have parading as an international manager. We ae still waiting for a meaningful impact from the manager . You are so simlar to lazy individuals out there who are scared to take risk or change. if man chose not to explore space or improve technology, we all would be left in pre-historic ways. We have pre-historic tactics being implemented by our SE. Risk do bring success at the long run. We are bing left behind by other footballing nations
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...interesting, I'll allow 'dog eat dog'. No more comment.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

iworo wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:22 pm

What is Yobo’s qualification? What qualified him as an assistant coach of the Super Eagles?
I am not sure the NFF actually owes us an explanation here.
But you are free to ask whenever you have the opportunity.

The thing is, people rant and rave but when face-to-face with the people that can answer the questions, they will keep quiet.
We had the NFF VP here on CE for nearly two hours on a Zoom call.
Nobody asked him this but will come here and be ranting.

One even came and immediately ran away, but na him dey shout pass :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:23 pm focus damunk and stop all these childish name rants . As i said i have listed three top managers who will do way better than the current old ideas, 69 year old longest running coach we have parading as an international manager. We ae still waiting for a meaningful impact from the manager . You are so simlar to lazy individuals out there who are scared to take risk or change. if man chose not to explore space or improve technology, we all would be left in pre-historic ways. We have pre-historic tactics being implemented by our SE. Risk do bring success at the long run. We are bing left behind by other footballing nations
Sorry, which three "top managers" again?
Kindly name them.
I must have missed it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: