Goal Oshimen

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Goal Oshimen

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:53 pm One thing I love about CE is how easy it is to troll people. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bushboy is at home drinking odeku, reading your posts and laughing and all of you are red in the eye and bulging in the neck, incensed with venom and anger! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My broda, I don't have time to troll. I am honestly speaking my true feelings. You are right sha, I laugh when I read CE comments, due to how blind patriotism can make people so delusional.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

You lost me when you said you know for a fact he'll never be world class......kid is 22 FCS!

ABEG, IF NA CURSE PLEASE STOP AM O.....
bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:34 pm
Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:08 pm
bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:18 pm Good game. He missed 2 very routine chances that any 15 million striker should score, much less a 79 million one. I don't see anything in this kid to suggest world class. But a good, serviceable striker. Insult me if you will. This is just MY truth.
Who are you?Yes anyone that saw the match knows he got himself in one on one situations but didn’t score but his head never dropped and he still got a brace he will improve but your opinions don’t improve anything for anyone and no one benefits if you keep quiet of make noise so you’re not important! Well done Oshimen my you continue to improve!
He will continue to improve, no doubt. I'm just saying he will never get to world class. He is not good enough to get there. No 22yr old player worth 79 million should EVER miss the kind of chances I have seen Victor miss. There are strikers that when you see them in certain situations, you know they WILL SCORE. Sadly, Oshimhen is not one of those. He will be a good striker, but never close to world class.
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^^

22 is not a baby in football. Maybe we use the term "world class" differently. I reseve that designation for the cream of the crop. At 22, you can definitely tell if a player has "it" or if he doesn't. Does a 22yr old Rolando (Brazil and Portugal) miss those chances? 22yr old Messi? Batistuta? Owen? Kane? Aguero? Rooney? Anelka? Henry? There are things you can teach a striker, but finishing is a natural thing. The ability to know exactly where to place the ball as soon as it arrives. One look up, and GOAL!!! World class strikers make it look effortless. I will never get on him for missing truly difficult chances, but the kind he is missing is so basic! There is NO WAY any player with hopes of becoming "world class" should EVER miss those.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:04 pm ^^^

22 is not a baby in football. Maybe we use the term "world class" differently. I reseve that designation for the cream of the crop. At 22, you can definitely tell if a player has "it" or if he doesn't. Does a 22yr old Rolando (Brazil and Portugal) miss those chances? 22yr old Messi? Batistuta? Owen? Kane? Aguero? Rooney? Anelka? Henry? There are things you can teach a striker, but finishing is a natural thing. The ability to know exactly where to place the ball as soon as it arrives. One look up, and GOAL!!! World class strikers make it look effortless. I will never get on him for missing truly difficult chances, but the kind he is missing is so basic! There is NO WAY any player with hopes of becoming "world class" should EVER miss those.
Do you think Drogba is world class?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

There are also players like Drogba that are late bloomers. You never know but he definitely has the talent it’s up to him to get there. If he’s consistently a 15-20 goal scorer he’s reached the next level.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Shouldn't you be busy hyping up Isaac's dead career which you in no small measure to its demise? :taunt:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:18 pm Good game. He missed 2 very routine chances that any 15 million striker should score, much less a 79 million one. I don't see anything in this kid to suggest world class. But a good, serviceable striker. Insult me if you will. This is just MY truth.
Who are you?Yes anyone that saw the match knows he got himself in one on one situations but didn’t score but his head never dropped and he still got a brace he will improve but your opinions don’t improve anything for anyone and no one benefits if you keep quiet of make noise so you’re not important! Well done Oshimen my you continue to improve!
He will continue to improve, no doubt. I'm just saying he will never get to world class. He is not good enough to get there. No 22yr old player worth 79 million should EVER miss the kind of chances I have seen Victor miss. There are strikers that when you see them in certain situations, you know they WILL SCORE. Sadly, Oshimhen is not one of those. He will be a good striker, but never close to world class.
He got himself into those positions so he knows what he can do but he didn’t pull it off today,the keeper and the defence weren’t just going to make the finishing easy and yes he could’ve scored but that does happen but most wouldn’t score a brace in what could’ve been a bad game for him.Vic has 5 goals in 5 games in all competitions so I think your complaints are just a bit harsh.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:21 am
He got himself into those positions so he knows what he can do but he didn’t pull it off today,the keeper and the defence weren’t just going to make the finishing easy and yes he could’ve scored but that does happen but most wouldn’t score a brace in what could’ve been a bad game for him.Vic has 5 goals in 5 games in all competitions so I think your complaints are just a bit harsh. Below you’ll see even the most experienced are human enjoy.

gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:28 am
He got himself into those positions so he knows what he can do but he didn’t pull it off today,the keeper and the defence weren’t just going to make the finishing easy and yes he could’ve scored but that does happen but most wouldn’t score a brace in what could’ve been a bad game for him.Vic has 5 goals in 5 games in all competitions so I think your complaints are just a bit harsh. Below you’ll see even the most experienced are human enjoy.

You are wasting your time with that guy, how can anyone who has played football or who knows any thing about football claim that world class strikers don't miss chances? :rotf: ...Someone else was claiming goalkeepers can't be beaten from their near side (lol dem be winch??)even after dozens of examples that showed keepers being beaten at the near post were presented the guy kept on arguing!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Dammy wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:43 pm
Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:39 pm Goal Oshimen! 1-0 Napoli
An assist from the much maligned Insigne!
First match that the Napoli players played like a team finding each other. They made goal scoring so easy.

Look at the goals and see the passing. If they continue to play like this they will shock many team.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

gochino wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:46 am
Eaglezbeak wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:28 am

You are wasting your time with that guy, how can anyone who has played football or who knows any thing about football claim that world class strikers don't miss chances? :rotf: ...Someone else was claiming goalkeepers can't be beaten from their near side (lol dem be winch??)even after dozens of examples that showed keepers being beaten at the near post were presented the guy kept on arguing!
Yeah I’m done talking,the guy plays FIFA 09 and thinks scoring goals is a given.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:53 pm One thing I love about CE is how easy it is to troll people. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bushboy is at home drinking odeku, reading your posts and laughing and all of you are red in the eye and bulging in the neck, incensed with venom and anger! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I think you will find that it is the other way round. It was funny seeing him avoid any reference to his statement that there is no way that Victor had scored 50 goals in Europe :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:46 pm
My broda, I don't have time to troll. I am honestly speaking my true feelings. You are right sha, I laugh when I read CE comments, due to how blind patriotism can make people so delusional.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Nice one bro! game recognize game! :lol: :lol: Patriotism, delusional.... Bushmen, Success, Oduwa, Ujah... nice one! Thanks for the laughs. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:09 am
I think you will find that it is the other way round. It was funny seeing him avoid any reference to his statement that there is no way that Victor had scored 50 goals in Europe :D
Dude is entertaining. I'll give him that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

But Henry was 22 at Monaco and Juventus. Please tell me how many goals he was banging in then. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Dude, I can predict you will eat some serious humble pie on this one. Btwn can you remove Terem from your list. I am a man of science and not usually superstitious but your list of bushboy’s men seems like a place where promising football careers go to die. Please find someone destined for the scrap heap :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:37 pm
aruako1 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:09 am
Dude is entertaining. I'll give him that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep!