MERCY AKIDE Expresses Interest to be First Female Manager of Super Eagles.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MERCY AKIDE Expresses Interest to be First Female Manager of Super Eagles.......

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:58 am
Enugu II wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:15 am
mcal wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:26 am ...the day they find enough money to pay off Rohr, that's the day they will cut off his contract.
Unfortunately I don't see that day any time soon.
All future prospects may have to wait and wait and wait.
True talk. As far as we know that time comes up after the coming World Cup qualifiers. If he fails to win the AFCON, it may be see you later, Rohr.
The world cup qualifying final round is AFTER afcon.

It would be the utmost stupidity to fire Rohr right before the playoff.

I'm pretty sure the NFF are not that retarded.

If Rohr qualifies us to the World Cup, he would take us there. All of you guys and your whining will be irrelevant.
Isn't it a bit rich of you to talk about whining?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: MERCY AKIDE Expresses Interest to be First Female Manager of Super Eagles.......

Post by kalani JR »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:52 am
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:06 pm TonyTheAlexKiller, you.. you... you... at 72, can you fully imagine what it takes to be an Iheanacho or an Osimhen?
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:48 am
EII, I’ve never believed in comparing women to men athletically because men are physically and athletically superior to women. It’s not a fair comparison. That’s just the fact of life. Akide, being a former female athlete, cannot fully imagine what it takes to be an Iheanacho or an Osimhen because of her physical shortcomings. It’s a place she’s never been to and can never get to. Realistically then, how would she ever be able to inspire either men to greater heights in football❓❗️

Cheers.
Bia dis my senior uncle, I hope you have taken your meds today. Regardless of how old you think I am, the point is I am not self-indulgent enough to pretend I can coach the SuperEagles. Mercy, who hasn’t coached any team of consequence suddenly feels she can coach the SuperEagles? Good luck with that🙂❗️

Cheers.
She's worked in high level football, you haven't.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

This will be a good opportunity for Nigeria to lead the way here

I don't know of Mercy's coaching skills or what level of coaching she has, but if it is indeed stellar and she applies, she must be considered based on her knowledge and ability
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

kalani JR wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:06 am
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:06 pm TonyTheAlexKiller, you.. you... you... at 72, can you fully imagine what it takes to be an Iheanacho or an Osimhen?
EII, I’ve never believed in comparing women to men athletically because men are physically and athletically superior to women. It’s not a fair comparison. That’s just the fact of life. Akide, being a former female athlete, cannot fully imagine what it takes to be an Iheanacho or an Osimhen because of her physical shortcomings. It’s a place she’s never been to and can never get to. Realistically then, how would she ever be able to inspire either men to greater heights in football❓❗️

Cheers.
Bia dis my senior uncle, I hope you have taken your meds today. Regardless of how old you think I am, the point is I am not self-indulgent enough to pretend I can coach the SuperEagles. Mercy, who hasn’t coached any team of consequence suddenly feels she can coach the SuperEagles? Good luck with that🙂❗️

Cheers.
You presumptuous know nothing, you think because we rob shoulders on a faceless internet, that you know me? What high level football has she worked in❓❗️

Cheers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
You presumptuous know nothing, you think because we rob shoulders on a faceless internet, that you know me? What high level football has she worked in❓❗️

Cheers.
She played in a World Cup did you? She won multiple Women's AFCONs did you?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

kalani JR wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:24 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.
Does playing in a World Cup amount to working in high level football? Stop being silly❗️

Cheers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:40 pm
kalani JR wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:24 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.
Does playing in a World Cup amount to working in high level football? Stop being silly❗️

Cheers.
Is there a level in football higher than the World Cup?