Captain Ekong bares it all…

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Captain Ekong bares it all…

Post by maceo4 »

Follow his YouTube channel ‘King Ekong’ beautiful stuff!

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Captain Ekong bares it all…

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

No wonder he can't concentrate on the pitch. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:57 pm No wonder he can't concentrate on the pitch. :laugh:
:rotf: The guy go wan carry go pro enter field during match sef.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:31 pm Follow his YouTube channel ‘King Ekong’ beautiful stuff!

This is so beautiful.
See the much derided so-called ‘London Eagles’. Nothing like so many of the negative stories we are fed.
You can feel the unconditional love.
SE for life! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Umaysee
Egg
Egg

Post by Umaysee »

:thumbs: Simply beautiful!!!
Psalm 16:7
I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
KJV
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

God bless these boys. And may the Lord keep all of them in perfect health in their careers and as they represent our country.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:04 am God bless these boys. And may the Lord keep all of them in perfect health in their careers and as they represent our country.
Amen.
The video makes a great start to my weekend.
Lifted my mood immediately. 8-)
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:31 pm Follow his YouTube channel ‘King Ekong’ beautiful stuff!

Lovely team spirit and camaraderie. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 The kind that can win things way above its paygrade because the whole ends up being much greater than the sum of its parts. 💪🏾💪🏾
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

When last was the SE national this united and fun to watch when in camp? for years we've seen how the NT has been inundated with the usual bigmanism syndrome between the senior and more established players vs the rest, even the golden generation of '94 had its own mafia led by Keshi (may his soul RIP) ... then came the Osaze/Mikel/Enyeama era when it felt like certain groups of players were just worlds apart from the other relatively unpopular players, even to the point certain players were in open conflict with the Coach. The camdarie, team spirit and genuine friendship among these current players is very heart-warming.

Maybe Rohr for all the criticisms he gets deserves some credit for this?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Lol what did he call Ejuke ? The Russian dynamite hates him dribbling because he ends up kicking him. Big up Paul 35 goals last season and no move to a big club! The team full of talent I hope Rohr doesn’t waste it
fajex
Egg
Egg

Post by fajex »

Awesome, I enjoyed every moment of the journey🤗.
Liked the giving back to the academy. Seems I caught a glimpse of coach Fatai Amoo in the video.
Excellent team bonding.Good job Ekong👍🏽
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:42 pm When last was the SE national this united and fun to watch when in camp? for years we've seen how the NT has been inundated with the usual bigmanism syndrome between the senior and more established players vs the rest, even the golden generation of '94 had its own mafia led by Keshi (may his soul RIP) ... then came the Osaze/Mikel/Enyeama era when it felt like certain groups of players were just worlds apart from the other relatively unpopular players, even to the point certain players were in open conflict with the Coach. The camdarie, team spirit and genuine friendship among these current players is very heart-warming.

Lailai.
Too much good stuff going on and to acknowledge anything even remotely like that is like ‘taboo’. :rotf:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:15 am
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:42 pm When last was the SE national this united and fun to watch when in camp? for years we've seen how the NT has been inundated with the usual bigmanism syndrome between the senior and more established players vs the rest, even the golden generation of '94 had its own mafia led by Keshi (may his soul RIP) ... then came the Osaze/Mikel/Enyeama era when it felt like certain groups of players were just worlds apart from the other relatively unpopular players, even to the point certain players were in open conflict with the Coach. The camdarie, team spirit and genuine friendship among these current players is very heart-warming.

Lailai.
Too much good stuff going on and to acknowledge anything even remotely like that is like ‘taboo’. :rotf:
Na wa ooooo. The SE under Keshi were united in camp as well. Speak to any journalist who had access to Keshi SE, they would tell you the same thing. It's nothing new abeg.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is for Tobi with the false narrative about the SE under Keshi
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Our resident Rohrist are having difficulty watching the video posted by Bigpokey24 :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Lailai.
We've acknowledged the 'improvement' by NFF. No more inability to organize friendlies during FIFA windows. No more players not missing their way to SE camp. No more failure to event send out invite.

That's why we talked about NFF supporting the coaches.

Unfortunately with all the 'support' and improvement, we still suffered a 1st round exit at the WC same achievement as 'dinosaur' Pa Onigbinge who put together a team within a few months :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

I won't mind the players beating themselves and winning the ANC :taunt:

If collecting 'Gucci Slippers' will lead to a trophy so be it!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Congrats to king Ekong he kept striving after being told he wasn’t good enough for the EPL. Great inspiration for the kids.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUYPh2GsKHc ... =copy_link
Super Eagus 4 Life!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

It pays to be articulate enough for VB
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:49 pm

Lailai.
We've acknowledged the 'improvement' by NFF. No more inability to organize friendlies during FIFA windows. No more players not missing their way to SE camp. No more failure to event send out invite.

That's why we talked about NFF supporting the coaches.

Unfortunately with all the 'support' and improvement, we still suffered a 1st round exit at the WC same achievement as 'dinosaur' Pa Onigbinge who put together a team within a few months :taunt: :taunt:
My good friend, on those matters you mention maybe you should speak only for yourself and not others, i.e. 'we'.

You may be blind to it, but Rohr haters find it extremely difficult to acknowledge anything - and i mean anything - positive about the current team or its achievements, its coach or the NFF.
Many of them cannot even celebrate a straight-up SE victory, no matter how hard-fought. It is negative, negative, negative all the way, all day long. :lol:

If you have not noticed it, it can only be because you yourself have become preoccupied with their hyperbole on how "useless", "clueless", "out of touch" and "underachieving" Rohr is, not to mention how "corrupt" and 'incompetent' the NFF is.

Everybody has their positives and negatives and as a true fan, I recognise and celebrate the positives without reservation (or apologies to anyone) whilst looking at the negatives in full context without shooting from the hip in my frustration.

When it is time to shoot, we will shoot.
Football is to be enjoyed, not there to cause long term depression or 'sifiya pains'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Mikel and Enyeama were men of the people. Osaze, on the other hand, was a self-conceited, arrogant SOB; oyibo na oyibo❗️

Cheers.
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: