Where's DAMUNK?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Where's DAMUNK?

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:07 am While seeking time for the manager of a national team is important for obvious reasons, one has to be intuitive to know when to cut loose. You should not be stuck with a poor manager simply because you seek management longevity. What is good is rather longevity for a GOOD manager and not every manager.
I told this to Damunk years ago but he refused to listen. He wanted longevity at any cost.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:46 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:07 am While seeking time for the manager of a national team is important for obvious reasons, one has to be intuitive to know when to cut loose. You should not be stuck with a poor manager simply because you seek management longevity. What is good is rather longevity for a GOOD manager and not every manager.
I told this to Damunk years ago but he refused to listen. He wanted longevity at any cost.
Would I be correct in stating that you wanted change at the very first sign of trouble?
Both statements are totally false, yours deliberately so.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Hassan Shehata!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:35 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:06 pm Damunk

LOL. I know perfectly well that you understand the critically point that aruako made. Surely!

No point attempting the twist. Best to read it again. It is clear and an important distinction.

Bonfrere was given several opportunities and fired when Nigeria's qualification chances were quite minimal. Amodu basically performed a miracle when there was ZERO margin for error. Yet at the end when WC qualification was achieved, he was still fired.
Yea right. How convenient not to mention his team’s performance at the ANC.
I did. I mentioned that he played 6, won 5, drew 1 and lost one (in extra time with a missed penalty to the eventual WC quarter-finalists) and conceeded only two goals. Is that not about performance? I also conceeded that many were bleating about his performance. However I was happy with the performance and I know that being a local coach was a huge factor in him getting sacked.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Damunk wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:21 am
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:58 pm Bro I need my money back for how you masterfully swindled us into supporting this sh*t coach even when the worrying signs were glaring.. I don't even want to waste my time hitting the panic button, but whilst we get to that point... Damunk and that resident brainless clown who calls himself EMIR KONGI must apologize to us for their tacit injustice to Nigerian football!
I am no master swindler bro.
I’m too upset to comment on today’s result, but if you think I “sold” you a swindle, that’s on you.
I’ve always said that there are too many straw man arguments being put out there, including one claiming that those of us refusing to malign Rohr believe him to be the best coach we’ve ever had and should be kept even in failure.
If you bought that too, as it seems you have, that’s on you too.

All we have ever asked is for the baying crowd to suggest a credible replacement that will not only do better, but will be willing to take charge and at a time that won’t to damage to our SE aspirations.
If you didn’t read that properly, then sorry, even that’s on you.

You can check yourself. You’ll simply find you were buying the numerous straw men being put out there, nothing more.
Sorry bro.
Your disingenuousness almost brings me to the point of tears. You talk about “credible replacement” as of Rohr is the only coach in the world, ignoring the fact that even homegrown coaches have performed much better than Rohr❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:31 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:58 pm Bro I need my money back for how you masterfully swindled us into supporting this sh*t coach even when the worrying signs were glaring.. I don't even want to waste my time hitting the panic button, but whilst we get to that point... Damunk and that resident brainless clown who calls himself EMIR KONGI must apologize to us for their tacit injustice to Nigerian football!
I’m too upset to comment on today’s result, but if you think I “sold” you a swindle, that’s on you.
I’ve always said that there are too many straw man arguments being put out there, including one claiming that those of us refusing to malign Rohr believe him to be the best coach we’ve ever had and should be kept even in failure.

All we have ever asked is for the baying crowd to suggest a credible replacement that will not only do better, but will be willing to take charge and at a time that won’t to damage to our SE aspirations.

You can check yourself. You’ll simply find you were buying the numerous straw men being put out there, nothing more.
Sorry bro.
Your disingenuousness almost brings me to the point of tears. You talk about “credible replacement” as of Rohr is the only coach in the world, ignoring the fact that even homegrown coaches have performed much better than Rohr❗️

Cheers.
You better cry then, because the ones you refer to are dead.
May they RIP.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:44 pm

LOL. I know perfectly well that you understand the critically point that aruako made. Surely!

No point attempting the twist. Best to read it again. It is clear and an important distinction.

Bonfrere was given several opportunities and fired when Nigeria's qualification chances were quite minimal. Amodu basically performed a miracle when there was ZERO margin for error. Yet at the end when WC qualification was achieved, he was still fired.
Prof, how does this answer why there was a “huge public outcry”?
What was the public complaining about?
Certainly not his results.
And even if they were, was it rational and was the outcome justifiable considering his achievements?
"The moment they didn't feel like they liked his playing style in the tournament many turned on him." This was in one of my posts.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:11 pm

And even if they were, was it rational and was the outcome justifiable considering his achievements?
"The moment they didn't feel like they liked his playing style in the tournament many turned on him." This was in one of my posts.
Exactly - and I am in full agreement.
My point being, it is the same silly sentiment that is trending right now.
A few dodgy results, an unattractive playing style and the chorusing for terminating his contract in the middle of a campaign is reaching a crescendo.
Yet you fail to see the similarities because "Amodu's record was better than Rohr's".
Better by how much? Statistically significantly better or just better by number of games won? Or maybe some other self-serving, subjective criteria?

If the gulf in performance was that great there would at least be a case.
But the injustice wasn't because Amodu was sacked achieving great things never seen before, but because it was just the dumb thing to do to a coach that wasn't obviously failing. Not even close.

I think we should move away from making seismic, knee-jerk changes in response to glitches in the system - which seems to be our preferred way of doing things in Nigeria.
It has never served us well and never will.

"Sack the coach, now!"
Then what?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Like I said before, if we MUST sack a national team coach, then do it AFTER a major tournament, not just before, regardless of the reason or justification.
And I hope that puts paid to the recycled strawman put out there (not by you) that I and others are arguing to keep him "no matter what". :roll:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:10 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:40 pm
Cellular wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:31 pm

Your boys at the NFF played you the classical political chicanery... "you say you want an FC, here, take ****."

For me, it is more a lack of improvement or even an idea of what type of team he is building.

How long is enough time to realize that we ain't winning ish with this dude?

But for some of yous, you swallow your venom and store it for your own kind... with **** you all want to form football intellectuals... trying to figure out what type of $#% he is feeding you all. Trying to convince yourselves that this $#% is some good $#%... not that it is $#%...
Again all you do is your childish

Local vs Foreign nonsense

it is primitive and boring.

I have attacked all coaches who have deserved to be attacked, for various reasons, local or foreign I do not care.

Keshi, Oliseh, Rohr all deserved their criticisms.

You continue playing your stupid game.
It is not about LC vs FC. You just don't get it... and unfortunately, your deep-rooted inferiority complex won't let you get it.

If we are going for AVERAGE, I rather have an AVERAGE local.

**** was learning on the job. He said as much himself. You all gave him benefit of the doubt. Like the King's magnificent robe, you were trying to convince yourselves that you can see the splendor of the robe. Naaa dude. Dude is naked!

The difference you and I share is that of expectations... your expectations of the team changes with regards to who is in control.

Me, I can see $#%, smell $#%, and tell it is $#% without having to touch it or in you all case, eat it.

The above is the sort of stupidity you have patented on CE for over a decade!

I mean unadulterated idiocy!!!!!!!!

WTF difference does it make if you are average and posting poor results under an LC or FC?

Do you get slightly more points for being average under an LC?

When will you get off this retarded FC/LC mindset?

The irony is that you and ur fellow travellers failed to support Oliseh and Siasia, even though they are LCs, b/c it seems some LCs are more local than others!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Damunk wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:26 pm
"Sack the coach, now!"
Then what?
And then hire another one. That's usually how it works.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:06 pm
"Sack the coach, now!"
Then what?

You think that is how it works in Nigeria?

Is there anything from our past that suggests that its as straightforward as it is with Chelsea or the Netherlands for instance?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:10 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:06 pm
"Sack the coach, now!"
Then what?

You think that is how it works in Nigeria?

Is there anything from our past that suggests that its as straightforward as it is with Chelsea or the Netherlands for instance?
It'll be a long drawn out process where the candidates are interviewed and jurassic coaches from yesteryear put their names forward and claim they've been approached - and after weeks of boredom another useless coach will be appointed.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:32 pm

Your boys at the NFF played you the classical political chicanery... "you say you want an FC, here, take ****."

For me, it is more a lack of improvement or even an idea of what type of team he is building.

But for some of yous, you swallow your venom and store it for your own kind... with **** you all want to form football intellectuals... trying to figure out what type of $#% he is feeding you all. Trying to convince yourselves that this $#% is some good $#%... not that it is $#%...

I have attacked all coaches who have deserved to be attacked, for various reasons, local or foreign I do not care.

It is not about LC vs FC. You just don't get it... and unfortunately, your deep-rooted inferiority complex won't let you get it.

**** was learning on the job. He said as much himself. You all gave him benefit of the doubt. Like the King's magnificent robe, you were trying to convince yourselves that you can see the splendor of the robe. Naaa dude. Dude is naked!

The difference you and I share is that of expectations... your expectations of the team changes with regards to who is in control.

Me, I can see $#%, smell $#%, and tell it is $#% without having to touch it or in you all case, eat it.

WTF difference does it make if you are average and posting poor results under an LC or FC?

The irony is that you and ur fellow travellers failed to support Oliseh and Siasia, even though they are LCs, b/c it seems some LCs are more local than others!!!
I’ve said all too often that substituting abuse in place of arguments is a fatal sign of the lack of competence to form a logical opinion. Have you stopped to consider the huge gap in pay between FCs and LCs? For a cash-strapped organization like the NFF, shouldn’t that be a major consideration in deciding what sort of a coach to hire? The real stupidity here belongs with the NFF for agreeing to pay all that money for a coach who is no better than the average Nigerian coach❗️

Cheers.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

A few dodgy results, an unattractive playing style and the chorusing for terminating his contract in the middle of a campaign is reaching a crescendo.
Yet you fail to see the similarities because "Amodu's record was better than Rohr's".
Better by how much? Statistically significantly better or just better by number of games won? Or maybe some other self-serving, subjective criteria?

But the injustice wasn't because Amodu was sacked achieving great things never seen before, but because it was just the dumb thing to do to a coach that wasn't obviously failing. Not even close.

I think we should move away from making seismic, knee-jerk changes in response to glitches in the system - which seems to be our preferred way of doing things in Nigeria.

"Sack the coach, now!"
Then what?

Like I said before, if we MUST sack a national team coach, then do it AFTER a major tournament, not just before, regardless of the reason or justification.
And I hope that puts paid to the recycled strawman put out there (not by you) that I and others are arguing to keep him "no matter what". :roll:
The problem is that Amodu did not have "a few dodgy results" - his results were not dodgy!!! I didn't ask for Rohr's sack after he lost to Croatia, Argentina or Algeria. I didn't even call for his sack after his losses to Madagascar or South Africa. With Amodu's teams you could at least be assured that we would concede fewer goals. With Rohr, we were ok defensively during the 2018 WCQ and also the WC but afterwards we have given up too many goals.

So it is not just a few "dodgy results" and I have not come to this conclusion out of panic. Rohr has to go.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:33 pm

Sorry bro.

Cheers.
May they RIP.
In spite of the distastefuness of your retort, I want to point out that I wasn’t referring to either Amodu or Keshi. I was really referring to the average homegrown coach and only an unrepentant know-it-all would dare to consider either one of them average, by any standards❗️

Cheers.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:04 am

"Sack the coach, now!"
Then what?

The problem is that Amodu did not have "a few dodgy results" - his results were not dodgy!!! I didn't ask for Rohr's sack after he lost to Croatia, Argentina or Algeria. I didn't even call for his sack after his losses to Madagascar or South Africa. With Amodu's teams you could at least be assured that we would concede fewer goals. With Rohr, we were ok defensively during the 201i WCQ and also the WC but afterwards we have given up too many goals.

So it is not just a few "dodgy results" and I have not come to this conclusion out of panic. Rohr has to go.
Football is firstly a result oriented business. Every other thing na jara. You don't see me complain about his selection. I will prefer him to scout the local leagu,e but since I will judge him by the RESULT, I will allow him to do it his way. I will not complain about his style, tactics etc. He is the coach and he should be left alone to achieve the results the best way he thought fit. What will not be allowed is to call a poor result a good one.

Amodu was sacked not because of 'result'. On the two occasions that he was sacked, it was not because he lost matches to teams that anyone would have being surprised that we lost too. Amodu actually over achieved. So his RESULT did not merit a sack. Which was why the sack was because of 'style' and not RESULT

Now to Rohr, there is no dodgy sentiments. This is all about RESULT. For a country like Nigeria his results has not matched expectation. I called for his sack AFTER the WC because a coach that cannot qualify for the 2nd round of the WC is not GOOD enough. All the coaches that did not qualify the SE for the 2nd round of the WC were sacked and I don't think anyone complained. Rohr is the only one to be retained! Pa Onigbinde was SACKED for same outcome.

I don't think Rohr should be sacked. However, if he is sacked it will not be because of 'silly sentiments'. It will be because of his RESULTS. Losing at home to CAR is a poor result. However since he can still qualify, he should be allowed to continue. However, once we get to the point of doing integration and differentiation plus permutation to know if we will qualify, he should be sacked immediately. Same way Bonfere was sacked and Amodu had to come on a rescue mission.

Coaches should be hired and fired based on RESULT and any illegal/ethical/criminal behaviour.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:34 am
aruako1 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:04 am

"Sack the coach, now!"
Then what?

The problem is that Amodu did not have "a few dodgy results" - his results were not dodgy!!! I didn't ask for Rohr's sack after he lost to Croatia, Argentina or Algeria. I didn't even call for his sack after his losses to Madagascar or South Africa. With Amodu's teams you could at least be assured that we would concede fewer goals. With Rohr, we were ok defensively during the 201i WCQ and also the WC but afterwards we have given up too many goals.

Football is firstly a result oriented business. Every other thing na jara. You don't see me complain about his selection. I will prefer him to scout the local leagu,e but since I will judge him by the RESULT, I will allow him to do it his way. I will not complain about his style, tactics etc. He is the coach and he should be left alone to achieve the results the best way he thought fit. What will not be allowed is to call a poor result a good one.

Amodu was sacked not because of 'result'. On the two occasions that he was sacked, it was not because he lost matches to teams that anyone would have being surprised that we lost too. Amodu actually over achieved. So his RESULT did not merit a sack. Which was why the sack was because of 'style' and not RESULT

Now to Rohr, there is no dodgy sentiments. This is all about RESULT. For a country like Nigeria his results has not matched expectation. I called for his sack AFTER the WC because a coach that cannot qualify for the 2nd round of the WC is not GOOD enough. All the coaches that did not qualify the SE for the 2nd round of the WC were sacked and I don't think anyone complained. Rohr is the only one to be retained! Pa Onigbinde was SACKED for same outcome.

I don't think Rohr should be sacked. However, if he is sacked it will not be because of 'silly sentiments'. It will be because of his RESULTS. Losing at home to CAR is a poor result. However since he can still qualify, he should be allowed to continue. However, once we get to the point of doing integration and differentiation plus permutation to know if we will qualify, he should be sacked immediately. Same way Bonfere was sacked and Amodu had to come on a rescue mission.

Coaches should be hired and fired based on RESULT and any illegal/ethical/criminal behaviour.
Well said! You have made a better case for his stay than Damunk who is arguing that he is being treated the same as Amodu. Of course, he is still the coach and I want to praise him after today's game (as I have done recently). And I will like to be yabbed next year if he wins the AFCON - no CE yabbis will eclipse my job (I won't run away like Vancity Eagle).

However, based on his 5 years so far, I do not think he is the one to take the SE forward.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

he should be replaced regardless , qualifying or not. He has taken our football back to the 60s
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:36 am
Damunk wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:33 pm

Sorry bro.

Cheers.
May they RIP.
In spite of the distastefuness of your retort, I want to point out that I wasn’t referring to either Amodu or Keshi. I was really referring to the average homegrown coach and only an unrepentant know-it-all would dare to consider either one of them average, by any standards❗️

Cheers.
Like who nauuuu??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Isn’t it significant that you haven’t jumped at the opportunity all this while to casually mention for our general education the names of these our “home grown coaches that have performed much better than Rohr”. :idea:

I don’t expect you to share the big secret either cos it seems you have nothing to offer.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:35 am
txj wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:32 pm

I’ve said all too often that substituting abuse in place of arguments is a fatal sign of the lack of competence to form a logical opinion. Have you stopped to consider the huge gap in pay between FCs and LCs? For a cash-strapped organization like the NFF, shouldn’t that be a major consideration in deciding what sort of a coach to hire? The real stupidity here belongs with the NFF for agreeing to pay all that money for a coach who is no better than the average Nigerian coach❗️

Cheers.

Stupid is what stupid is...

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:22 am
wanaj0 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:34 am Football is firstly a result oriented business. Every other thing na jara. You don't see me complain about his selection. I will prefer him to scout the local leagu,e but since I will judge him by the RESULT, I will allow him to do it his way. I will not complain about his style, tactics etc. He is the coach and he should be left alone to achieve the results the best way he thought fit. What will not be allowed is to call a poor result a good one.

Well said! You have made a better case for his stay than Damunk who is arguing that he is being treated the same as Amodu. Of course, he is still the coach and I want to praise him after today's game (as I have done recently). And I will like to be yabbed next year if he wins the AFCON - no CE yabbis will eclipse my job (I won't run away like Vancity Eagle).

However, based on his 5 years so far, I do not think he is the one to take the SE forward.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Aruako, you know you be my guy and will always have your time but sometimes this your lawyer instinct dey make you distort argument small to sway judge.
Which time did I say or even imply that Rohr is being “treated the same as Amodu”?
By whom? The NFF?
They haven’t even sacked him yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ve mentioned several times and I doubt I could make it any clearer that my observation is on the public outcry AND I have mentioned the similarities in circumstances which, of course being the true lawyer that you are, you have quietly refused to acknowledge.

Those circumstances led to the eventual sack of Amodu which is the path we are currently on.
I’ve said that no two situations are identical but there are clear SIMILARITIES, and I further added “whether you like to acknowledge them or not”.

I guess it’s your prerogative NOT to acknowledge them and make your case accordingly.

But to summarise our lengthy exchange of views the way you have can only come from a legal mind that is intent on discrediting the opposition without it being personal.
It’s all good.
We shall meet over peppehsoup. I think you still owe me one bowl of nkwobi. Make that two.
:thumb:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:52 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:34 am Football is firstly a result oriented business. Every other thing na jara. You don't see me complain about his selection. I will prefer him to scout the local leagu,e but since I will judge him by the RESULT, I will allow him to do it his way. I will not complain about his style, tactics etc. He is the coach and he should be left alone to achieve the results the best way he thought fit. What will not be allowed is to call a poor result a good one.

Aruako, you know you be my guy and will always have your time but sometimes this your lawyer instinct dey make you distort argument small to sway judge.
Which time did I say or even imply that Rohr is being “treated the same as Amodu”?
By whom? The NFF?

I’ve mentioned several times and I doubt I could make it any clearer that my observation is on the public outcryAND I have mentioned the similarities in circumstances which, of course being the true lawyer that you are, you have quietly refused to acknowledge.

Those circumstances led to the eventual sack of Amodu which is the path we are currently on.
I’ve said that no two situations are identical but there are clear SIMILARITIES, and I further added “whether you like to acknowledge them or not”.

I guess it’s your prerogative NOT to acknowledge them and make your case accordingly.

But to summarise our lengthy exchange of views the way you have can only come from a legal mind that is intent on discrediting the opposition without it being personal.
It’s all good.
We shall meet over peppehsoup. I think you still owe me one bowl of nkwobi. Make that two.
:D :D :D

It is unfortunate that Rohr appears to be on the firing line of my bitterness about the treatment of local coaches v foreign coaches. However, personally I have nothing against him as he is one of the most "local" foreign managers we have had for a while and he seems to be a decent guy. I have complained about his style but I do that about every manager. I have called for his sack because the results we have do not inspire confidence. And I think he has had more time with far worse results than Amodu.

As for your Nkwobi, we should get the gang together for a "post-CAR" analysis.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:52 pm

By whom? The NFF?

I’ve mentioned several times and I doubt I could make it any clearer that my observation is on the public outcry AND I have mentioned the similarities in circumstances which, of course being the true lawyer that you are, you have quietly refused to acknowledge.

It’s all good.
The 'public' outcry concerning Amodu was about 'STYLE' and NOT about RESULT. Very few could really fault Amodu's result.

The 'public' outcry concerning Rohr was about RESULT!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”